Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Chelsea Charms
Hello everyone. Has anyone here had a Skype session with Chelsea Charms during the pandemic like I did and would like to share or exchange? There were many people who had a session with her but I couldn't locate any of them.
(07-20-2022, 03:16 PM)Boosterboobs Wrote: Hello everyone.  Has anyone here had a Skype session with Chelsea Charms during the pandemic like I did and would like to share or exchange?  There were many people who had a session with her but I couldn't locate any of them.

Is that a webcam show or Skype (is it still a thing first I have heard of it in years) . I guess actual meet up's were not possible through that period so web camming would have been the next best thing. What was the difference in cost factor real to viewing ?
(09-28-2021, 09:11 PM)Boosterboobs Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:20 PM)titzling319 Wrote: Those who follow my posts on SPECIAL FEATURES (Our Love Affair with Magazines, Strippers, etc.) are familiar with my sob story of losing my entire collection through stupidity. I've reconstructed a good part of my Chelsea Charms collection but am still missing about 7 years worth of PhotoClubs material (2013-2020). If any of you guys still subscribe, perhaps you could fill me in on what's now available on the site.
THANKS!

Maybe I can help you.  I have quite a few Chelsea photosets from Photoclubs but I don't have them organized by year.  My advice, is not to subscribe to photoclubs, they are constantly rotating old photo sets.  I know because I have had access for 1 year.

I had a lot of CC Photoclubs over time, but found that website's photo's very under whelming and quite boring. I guess thay had a model for a day, and changed costumes etc & churned out 1,000's of pictures in that day, enough to keep the website rolling over for a year. Are they still operating or is everything just old & rehashed.
Chelsea Charsm is bigger than Beshine. Look...    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your evidence is compelling, and was true at one point in time . . .

Beshine is bigger now than she was in those two pictures.

The next question is, when will Foxy outsize or outgrow both of them? Cos that day is coming soon! Maybe by 2023-24

And we all dream of 'Chelsea' returning. Stranger things have happened!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
INDUBITABLY for the latter 2  remarks.
--Needs to PM Motorboatman
Is Chelsea an only child? Or does she have siblings?
Not an only child.
[b][i]"It's always funny until someone loses an eye!"[/i][/b]
With both Bosombox and Photoclubs being defunct where can one find such content anymore?
(05-10-2023, 02:04 AM)swift Wrote: With both Bosombox and Photoclubs being defunct where can one find such content anymore?

Isn't she on onlyfans?
(05-10-2023, 09:51 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: Isn't she on onlyfans?
Not anymore. Chelsea Charms had breast reduction in August of 2020.
At that point, she ended new pictorials and essentially retired from new modeling. She still sells merch, but not on OnlyFans.

Here is what she looks like now:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2023, 10:14 AM)bignatslover Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 09:51 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: Isn't she on onlyfans?
Not anymore. Chelsea Charms had breast reduction in August of 2020.
At that point, she ended new pictorials and essentially retired from new modeling. She still sells merch, but not on OnlyFans.

Here is what she looks like now:

I haven't seen her in forever, does she still chat anywhere? I was an OFs follower and we used to chat a lot but then I think she just turned it over to someone else who posts old material. I'd lot to talk to her again and she looks great even without Itsy and Bitsy.
In real married life, she's perfect as she is now anyhow. for fantasies... The mental images, real images, and memories remain!
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
Apologies for jumping on a dormant thread, but I increasingly miss reading forum posts and fan chat about Chelsea online these days.

She’s still irreplaceable for me, and the other huge-boob girls just don’t cut it somehow.

I’ve had a few questions for a while and I thought this would be the best place to ask them!

Does anyone know when Chelsea had her first ever drain? I was wondering how long her growth was ‘uncontrolled’ for before someone developed the drain procedure for her.

I was also wondering if anyone ever saw her boobs directly after a drain? I always wondered what they would have been like - presumably the skin would have maybe looked quite loose but they would also have been way softer and more pliable and bouncy. Something I wish I could have seen!

I never knew how much she actually tended to get drained. How close she was able to get to her original PPP implant size if she drained as much as possible and how quickly they grew back.

I probably have many more questions if anyone has the knowledge, memory, and desire to talk about Chelsea more!

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next Chelsea or Beshine? Articdonkey 53 189,266 07-15-2022, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Agent Dee
  Chelsea C Bonecracker 2 4,873 05-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  Candy Charms Breastninja 131 384,654 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Bonecracker