Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolutions and Happy New Year.
FI'm very sorry I haven't been on much last year. 2016 was one of the hardest years of my life. One of my New Years resolutions will to be more active on here. Just did a big update to Casey James thread. I really need to do one for Whitney Wonders too. 

My main resolution for 2016 was to work on my physical health. I did greatly but it's isn't over. I lost 35 pounds, would be more but gain noticeable more muscle mass. And I finally getting treatment for sometime that I found out was killing me and caused some brain damage. Noticeablely affecting my memory. 

This year I hope to work on my mental health. It took kind of a back seat last year and has been greatly affecting me physically in other ways. 

But I don't want this thread to be all about me. If you are willing please share your New Years resolutions. Besides that I hope you all have an excellent 2017. 

(Stole the attachment for someone that replied to Kasey Storm's Facebook. Whitney wanted me to befriend her. I'm slowly am. She may know who I am but I'm very shy. She is very awesome and funny. Need to make a thread dir her later. She has nice breasts too so she will fit here. Come to think of it I need make one for Deauxma. Another friend of Whitney's she wanted me to befriend. As I said in reality I'm very shy)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I've personally been wanting to work on my personal health as well, mental and physical. I've also got 3 Micheal Crichton books I want to read! Smile
what plans do you have to work on your health. For me in 2016 my physical health (not counting the mental affecting it) I got a job that I work my as off physically so I get paid to work out (and sometime injury myself. Fucked up my hands recently and due to a dump ass not paying attention first week of Dec I almost died.) I got a CPAP since my apnea since as I said above doctors told me I was dying without treatment. I need to call the medical supply place. My CPAP is burning my throat and I don't know how to change the pressure if that is the cause.

For my mental I plan on getting finally after many years, therapy. Get a new doctor and demand better drugs for my panic disorder and depression. My panic disorder is getting so bad if I miss a dose of my current pill I have a severe panic attach and have a lot of trouble breathing. Plus my blood pressure even with my blood pressure pills zooms up. I need a neroupsychiatrist. My last doctor told me I may have Asperger's but he couldn't test it. One of those conditions where having a high IQ is a curse.

I have been trying to do some meditation. That sometimes helps with my depression and panic attacks. I recommend it.
I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
I have to get back to working out on a regular basis also. And I think it's also time to seriously cut out alcohol. It can add a lot of weight to the body.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(01-04-2017, 02:10 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: what plans do you have to work on your health.
I've picked up a FitBit to help quantify/gamify some metrics, namely physical activity. It helps keep me motivated. I try to get at least 10000 steps a day, 250+ per hour. I've honestly thought about joining a gym, and working out. I dunno, we will see. Since I've changed insurance, I've got to get another therapist. I utimately have this fear of what I call shopping for a doctor. There are some really bad doctors out there. /rant

I've been in therapy sessions on a regular basis since last year, and really like it. At first, I had my reasons for going. Now, I just enjoy going, and talking through stuff. While I feel like I saw immediate results from the first couple of sessions, I feel the over all value was the fact that I kept going. A commitment if you will. I feel like my life is better for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onlyfans and similar but a question about them. Ironbeard 1 1,474 05-25-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone
  New Novel by Salman Rushie! JohnKing 1 3,160 10-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Bonecracker
  Nikki Benz, Blazzers and Tony T Ironbeard 1 4,863 12-21-2016, 09:04 AM
  NCIS New Orleans May 10 & 17 Tugboatcap 4 8,629 05-21-2016, 03:25 PM
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Tugboatcap 13 27,539 12-25-2015, 11:24 AM