Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then...
Chapter 20, the final chapter.

AND THEN . . ., Chapter 20:

Steffi grinned at Warren. Warren grinned back.

“What do you think of the girls then?”

“Theyre an anxious pair, they do so love their tits and love being fucked on top of it all. Amanda is the one who thinks shes going to be first boob wife amongst you three, and to be honest, she is quite dominant for such a petite little thing and without her, none of this would have happened.” 

“well, let her think that dear. And besides she certainly has the biggest boobs. My word, what are they up to now? Looks like over 65,000cc each.

“I think she could make it up a few sizes yet. But yeah about 65,000cc each for now. I think we should all do the water displacement measuring procedure on all three of you, see where each of you are and set some goals, what do you think?” Warren asked

“I think thats an awesome plan! We should get at that soon. But you need to take care of ME now!”

Warren obliged and got behind his partner in crime. Stephanie not only had the largest ass around but also an enlarged swollen pussy that was soaking wet and felt amaZing at entry.

“Oy God, Warren, youre bigger than I remember . . . whats going on with your cock?”

“I think its all the excitement, really . . . I mean, Stef, the constant growing boobs, having three women who need me, the asses, the pussy, everything is just so amazing.

“Warren, speaking of constantly growing boobs, what about mine? I feel kind of small at this size. I mean, freakishly large to the world at large but not so big in here in the world that matters most to you . . . and me.” Stef pouted as she said it which made Warren even hornier for her. She felt the surge in his cock as she pouted. He was hard but seemed to get even harder and maybe even a little more swollen. She loved having this effect on him.

“I need to go out to the kitchen for a minute Warren. Whatever is working for Kimmy, I want to work for me too!” 

Warren gasped and knew what that meant. Stef was going to drink what she could of Amandas milk and the serum and try to catch up! Part of him didnt want her too because he knew that the three women would be stuck here at his place and he would have to do everything for them . . . but the most of him wanted this more than anything ever in his life and that overtook all his concerns and worries and left him willing to go along with her choice to join the ‘cows.

In the kitchen, Stef found 2 gallons of Amandas milk in jugs, and several bottles of the serum. 5 to be exact. She slowly drank down the milk, a quart at a time, and a vial of serum in between until she had polished it all off. She could feel the chug in her tummy as she made her way back through the pool area. But she stopped and knelt down by her two enormously endowed friends.

“Amanda, Kim?”
“Yes, Stef…” they replied in unison.
“Im going to join you all the way. I just drank to gallons of Amandas milk and 5 vials of them serum. But I want more milk. Can I please… “

“Oh my goodness, of course, please drink all you can. Im swollen to the point where it really hurts now” Amanda said, “and Kimmy cant take any more cause shes starting to get too taut in her skin on all 4 of her breasts. “

Stef jumped in the water, and swam to the end of the pool and came back to Amanda.

“Hang on Warren” she cried out “I have to help the girls girls out a bit. 

Thinking she merely meant hooking up the teat cups and turning on the milking machines, he answered her “Jus dont too long please, Im dying to fill your pussy and mouth up”.

She smiled from ear to ear. But she was already filling her mouth the way she wanted to for now!

With Amandas tits resting on the giant landing pads, Stef was able to easily get at her puffies without having to get under the water. She latched on to the left one and sucked as hard as she could and swallowed everything she could until she had to stop. Then she rubbed her belly which looked about 4 months pregnant and striated on Amandas right tit. She sucked as hard as she could on that one and drank a gallon out of that one also. Her belly was now as tight as a drum and she looked about 6 months pregnant.

Amanda serenely cooed at her, “Oh Stef, that was wonderful but I still have a lot of milk left to get out of me . . . can you hook me up to my teat cups and turn on the milking machine please?”

Stef was happy to acquiesce to her request and waddled her way around in the water and got the giant teat cups on her magnificent udders and turned the machine on full tilt.

The lubricants in the water were helping her skin adjust to its tautness in her belly and her boobs, which she didnt notice had already started to grow. She didnt notice because they were floating in the water!

She moved over to Kimmy and got her 4 tits which were now about 45,000cc each on each of their landing pads. This time she was prepared in advance and already had to teat cups in place for Kimmys quartet of gargantuan mammaries. Still, with very little coaxing, she squirted over to Kimmys left breasts and drank all she could from them. Close to a gallon from the [air of them. Then she moved over to the right breasts and drank even more out of them. She could take no more! She knew was beyond capacity and every part of her insides was filled with milk and she could feel the surge in her breasts now too.

Stef hooked up the 4 teat cups and turned on Kims milking machine also.

She slowly got up out of the pool. She looked beyond 9 months pregnant now.,.. like she was carrying quadruplets, and her tits were stuck straight out. She very carefully made her way back into the bedroom where Warren was.

Warrens eyes nearly popped out of his head!

“Stef, youve really over done it! How much did you drink?”

“Oh Warren, I drank 5 vials of the serum then 4 gallons of Amandas milk and 2 gallons of Kims milk”

“Steffi, thats more than anyone has before. And by the look of it, your tits are already doubled in size to about 20,000 a piece and theyre going to grow a LOT more!”

“Warren, can you please start massaging that udder or preggo cream into them please? And fuck me?

Warren took another gallon of that cream/lubricant and started working it into the skin on Stefs breasts. He worked it into her nipples and puffies too. They were also starting to grow tremendously. Not to the size of Amandas but they werent done yet.

Stef lay down flat on her back and arched it up and pulled Warren down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around Warren and grabbed his cock and greedily shoved it into her pussy through her 2” deep labia. So soft and wet, it was electric to Warren.
Warren fucked her furiously and watched her boobs bounce up and down on her chest and in his face as they started creeping up towards him and her belly started to flatten out. He was almost straight up at a 90º angle from her when he came, because her tits had grown so much they had pushed him away. Her areola were the size of saucers and stuck 4” off the domes of her breasts and her nipples were 3” long or maybe even longer. He got behind her head and started to help her sit up. She sat on the bed and her tits filled her lap and were just hanging over the ends of her knees.

“How big do you think I am now, Warren?” She asked

“I would say you are easily 60,000cc. Pretty close to Amandas size when I last saw her”

“well, I still have some more growing to do. Amanda has grown a bit more since you last saw her . . . its going to surprise you! And as for me . . . well, with these hips and ass and strong legs, I might still be able to walk to the pool today. Well see about tomorrow when that comes.”

“But theres more to me, isnt there Warren?” She asked nervously… 

“Yes, Stef there is . . . I didnt know this would happen, I dont know how it happened…maybe because you drank a couple gallons of Kims milk or maybe something else, but you have a second set of areola and nipples on your breasts, about 6” away from your first nipples. And theyre not as big as the first pair youve always had but the areola are 4” wide and 2” off your breast domes and nipples are almost 2” long now.” 

Stef smiled. “well I guess that makes me special too, doesnt it?”

His heart was beating faster . . . “Yes, its freaking me out but its freaking amazing too! I dont know if youll need 2 or 4 teat cups, but we definitely have enough and enough machinery.” 

Stef grinned like a Cheshire Cat. “Help me stand up straight, you cunt struck fool and get me out with my girls please!” 

Warren helped Stef up and she held on to him for support as she made her way to the pool.

When the girls saw her, they squealed with delight. 

“OH MY GOD, STEFFI! Youre our size now! I dont care if Im the absolute biggest anymore, Im so happen being this huge and having my two sister-boob wives with me to share all this with!” Amanda said loudly and excitedly.

Kim got off her perch and worked her way through the water over to Stef. Her 4 breasts all moving in different directions. The craziest sight any of them had ever beheld and that was saying something!!

“OMG . . . Oh Em Gee!” She cried “You havent got 4 boobs like me, but youve got 4 nipples! This is awesome. This is absolutely awesome!”

Kim nuzzled up to Stefs boobs and started rubbing them and sucking each of her 4 nipples a little.

“You know, Stef, if we drink each others milk a little, well accelerate the process and be able to give a lot more milk each day!”

Kim and Stef smiled at each other. Kim went back to her station and Warren hooked her up again, and then he moved Amanda to the middle with slightly bigger teat cups, and got Stef on Amandas other side and hooked up to her old station but with 2 large and two medium teat cups. He gave each of them a gallon of the others milks and then turned the machines on.

“Lets see if all 3 of you can produce 10 gallons each before we all go back to bed, ok?”

They all nodded. “I dont know how were going to get there or fit in there, but sounds like fun!” Stef answered him as Amanda and Kimmy nodded along.

Warren then brought three more stations over to the pool and put them in.

“What are those for?” Amanda asked, “And why are the landing pads even bigger than mine?”

Warren smugly smiled…

“Three more of your friends or rivals have been watching some of this online through our private server. They signed up for the milk trials and are going to be joining us. At the beginning, I mentioned we need a lot of breast milk for this . . . and since this is going so well, the people funding my research have decided to invest a lot more money in this project and see just how far we can take it. We need to feed the babies of America!”

Warren gazed at the pool. Amanda was now at 170,000cc of breast tissue, Kimmy was at 180,000 with her 4 breasts, and Stef was already any 160,000 and would grow to 200,000cc in total by the time she was done. 

No telling how big the next three sister-boob wives would grow. He knew he was going to be working himself to the bone, and working his bone in each of them to no end . . . but he was up for it!

—————————————————————————————————————-

To be continued, some day . . . in a sequel.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 

Messages In This Thread
And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-13-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: And then... - by deux_anges - 12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: And then... - by Breastninja - 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: And then... - by Djoser - 01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-15-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-17-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 04-29-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-15-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-03-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-10-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: And then... - by Bonecracker - 07-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Story idea involving Traci Topps and Sarenna Lee texman 4 10,894 07-30-2020, 04:53 AM
Last Post: SamanthaClarkson
  Story ideas involving Chelsea Charms and Crystal Gunns texman 4 12,501 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Dolly Fox and Candy Charms texman 1 5,694 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bosomblaster
Heart Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome texman 0 4,426 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: texman
  Story idea involving Sarenna Lee and Casey James texman 1 5,904 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: JustSomeone