Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real busty starlets turned into Anime
Using an app that has am AI factor I can turn people into anime. Just on effect does it. Rest pretty standard.  Each attempt looks different.  Nudity is auto censored which sometimes is a good thing. Can’t do a pic with more than one person including an animal. Confuses the AI and has more random effects.

If you have requests let me know.  

To start. Chelsea Charms.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
Chelsea as a school girl. (My favorite set. )

I’m stlll BFF’s with Whitney. She just don’t use twitter any more and is retired. This is a temporary signature. I need to think of a new one. Maybe I’ll ask Teddi.
More school girl Chelsea

Busty Casey James. Pics I sent her. I hope she likes them. 

This first was a nude and turned into a bikini pic.

More Casey.  I love her causal pics the most. Not a set. Just her being her. Wish I was about to do ones of her with her animals.

To illustrate how it can distort the first is my favorite pic from a set (other than a full set. That didn’t come out right. Her next to a bird feeder) 

Original pic leopard print bikini pressed onto a log. I love the original so much she autographed it back when she did SAEs. 

And another that worked to make it an even number. If a logo or sometimes even a clock it can affect the pic. 

I wish it always came out more like their faces. Her real face is more beautiful.

Some Taylor Stevens. She is a sports fan so choose the first to sent her. But Twitter has a max of four so make three others. Such as her as a sexy nurse.

More Taylor Stevens.

I only sent images to her and Casey that look like them. Not a random anime girl face.

Wow, Jonah! They really do look like her. Thanks for sharing.
Check out my new story! 
[url=http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860]http://forum.bearchive.co/thread-270-post-20860.html#pid20860[/url] 
(12-29-2022, 01:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: Wow, Jonah!  They really do look like her.  Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any requests?   I have made ones for other people I know but I want to get there reaction before publicity sharing then those two are part of my O’Hana like in Lilo and Stitch.