The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Caption the picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Fuck YOU, then FUCK ME!!!"

(BTW, what's the deal with the tightie whities???)
You make you wish I had more middle fingers.
You wanna mess with my Hanes?
' This finger is bigger than you dick. '
Cutter has this one!
okay here is round two entries please vote for your favorite

1; Agent Dee
2: Djoser
3: bosomblaster
4: Ironbeard
5: Bonecracker
6: Cutter

personally I vote for Cutter, his entry made me laugh

who ever has the most 'votes' by the end of the weekend gets to post a pic for the third round

AD
Cool
lol yes cutter
so far that is 2 for Cutter, as before I will leave the voting up till the end of the weekend.

AD
Cool
Ah, may as well make it 3 with my vote!
I have to be honest. I like Cutter's the most.
I was gonna give it a few more hours but no more votes so I am calling it, Cutter is the winner of this round, congrats Cutter, I hope you give us all a great pic for the next round Wink.

AD
Cool
As I get to slect the next pic, I hope this meets with fan boy approval.

Oh an can you handle this Power of 3?

[attachment=979]
Welcome to the "Just Us" League. Not even Superman can take us on.
Wonder Woman: "Damn, Widow's boobs are bigger than mine, but at least mine are bigger than Supergirl's."

AD
Cool
(07-07-2013, 06:20 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder Woman: "Damn, Widow's boobs are bigger than mine, but at least mine are bigger than Supergirl's."

AD
Cool
Shit, wait until she meets Powergirl.
"So, Superman, your fortress of solitude or the cargo hold of the invisible jet?"
*thought bubble on Wonder Woman* "No wonder they call he universal the Marvelverse. Damn"
WW: I'll tie him up.
SG: I'll undress him with my eyes
BW: Oh hell, I'll just fuck the shit out of him
ha, Bone I love that one LOL

AD
Cool
man I just see WW is not happy with that black widow lol
this was something I was toying with, adding the winning caption to the pic that had the best one, here is the pictures with text added Wink.

[Image: Round%2001%20win.jpg]
Ironbeard Winner

[Image: Round%2002%20win.jpg]
Cutter Winner

From now on I will do the same to the picture that has the best caption for it Wink.

AD
Cool
I meant to put up the voting thing but I had to work Saturday so here it is, all the entries vote for your fave Wink.

1: JustSomeone
2: Agent Dee
3: Rickypym
4: Ironbeard
5: Bonecracker

Because of the late posting of the vote section I will let the voting stay open till sunday night/monday morning, as before who has the most 'votes' wins and gets to pick the next pic Smile.

AD
Cool
lol I vote Ryckypym
I vote for Bone his is awesome Ricky's is good but it does not really make a lot of sense since Superman is not in the pic Wink.

AD
Cool
I'm going for Bone on this one, and as I'm going to see those wonderful ladies in a few weeks I'll let them know what we came up with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9