The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Caption the picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IB's first entry
Ironbeard is the winner of this round, and here is the pic with the winning caption, he is the one to supply the next image for us to caption Wink.

[Image: Round%2005%20win.jpg]

AD
Cool
lol i though it was Reid...lol
Wow, thank you. I believe I've been gone for few days. Sorry. Work and all keep me busy/tired.

I figured I'd keep with the morph theme. Just hard to choose from among my favorite. Everyone loves a beautiful bride. So how about this dream bride. Bettie Balhaus.
"Here comes the boobs, here comes the boobs...."

AD
Cool
lol even with music in my head xD
"Not that we're married. You can remove that cup so I can take good care of your rock hard erection."
Decently exposed.
Rabbi says "you may now titty fuck the bride.... but on the ground please. Standing up may lead to dancing."

(Jewish humor. Hope you get it)
(True Blood theme) "Suck on THESE, Vampire Bill!"
"So is THAT why you insisted on your Grandmother's Ring?"
well all, time to vote you guys, great entries for sure Wink

1: Agent Dee
2: Ironbeard
3: Cutter
4: Bonecracker
5: Tugboatcap

IB, as I said you can only do one entry per pic, it makes it a tad harder for voting when a person has more than one entry, just saying

as for me I am voting for Tug's Smile

AD
Cool
I'm sorry. Didn't notice that. Will not happen again.

BTW. For this I have to vote for yours. Agent Dee. Music and all. Lol.
No worries IB, no worries, just making easier for the voting Wink

AD
Cool
Agent Dee
Well, I am calling it I guess I won this round, thanks for the votes you guys there were some good entries this round, here is the picture with the winning caption:

[Image: Round%2006%20win.jpg]

I will put up my entry for the next round later today, but I am sure it will be a good one Big Grin.

AD
Cool
I thought I would try something different, a cartoon based picture to caption, so I dug out one of my all time favorite pics, lets see what you come up with Wink.

[Image: PF%20102.jpg]

AD
Cool
"Stop rushing, pulling me head, boobs. We'll get to the 'filling station' soon."
Funny, this shirt fit fine the other day

AD
Cool
The prescription warning didn't list this side effect.
oh I like that one!

AD
Cool
lol you're on fire, fellas xDDD
Stop stareing, they don't talk.
"My phone says I am in a different zip code than my GPS shows...I wonder how that can be??"
Well as I am gonna be busy all day friday before and after work I am gonna end this round and put up the voting part, let the most votes win Smile

1: Bonecracker
2: Agent Dee
3: Ironbeard
4: Cutter
5: bosomblaster

good luck guys!

AD
Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9