The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Caption the picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I too vote for Rickypym, well that is at least 3 for him with no other votes, I will leave the voting up till Fri evening and if no more votes then I will call the end of this round and declare the winner.

AD
Cool
Yes, Rick nailed this one!
Was gonna wait til tonight but screw it Rickypym wins this round. He gets to post a pic for us to caption.

AD
Cool
Now then Congrats to Rickpym! Now then, Barnacle Bill, make it a GOOD ONE!!
Here is the picture with the winning caption, hope the next pic is a good one Smile.

[Image: Round%2010%20win.jpg]

AD
Cool
Bone is putting a lot of pressure on me, but hopefully this car-themed photo can spark some wit and panache. keep it pithy. Cool
It takes 2 buckets of soap to wash this car and
2 buckets of soap to wash these tits.
You have only 2 buckets of soap.
Choose wisely!
Huge natural fun-bags and good at chores? Total package!
Look the deal was if I lose I wash your car in a sexy top. I did not agree to you taking pictures.
It'll cost you extra if you DON'T want two large crater-sized dents in your hood.
Just wait till she gets to ' Wax Off '
Sorry guys I had a total lost track of time this week with work and getting the Mustang ready for storage, so I did not even get a chance to enter in this round mainly cause I did not think of anything off the top of my head so the round is over, and the voting can begin.

1: Bonecracker
2: Rickypym
3: Cutter
4: Ironbeard
5: bosomblaster

AD
Cool
I vote for cutter
(09-21-2013, 11:27 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys I had a total lost track of time this week with work and getting the Mustang ready for storage, so I did not even get a chance to enter in this round mainly cause I did not think of anything off the top of my head so the round is over, and the voting can begin.

1: Bonecracker
2: Rickypym
3: Cutter
4: Ironbeard

AD
Cool

What about good ol' B-Blaster's entry??
My bad edited my post to add ya

AD
Cool
Thanks for the edit but I will also vote for CUTTER
Cutter
Cutter
Cutter

AD
Cool
Congrats to Cutter for winning this round, he is now the one to post an image, I will caption the pic with his winning caption later today before I go to work.

AD
Cool
actually I had the time to do it now, here is the picture with the winning caption.

[Image: Round%2011%20win.jpg]

AD
Cool
Seeing as there was a slight glitch a few days ago lets try this again.

[attachment=1128]
(Admittedly policewomen is a weakness of mine. )

Now for my entry.

“You have the right to remain horny. Anything I see or touch may be held against me. You have a right to an erection. If you can not achieve an erection then go fuck yourself. Do you understand these rights. With these rights in mind do you wish to be handcuffed and strip searched now?"
'I this some sort of bust?'

AD
Cool
lol @ keisha's caption xDDDDDDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9