The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Caption the picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Guys, we're stepping up our game now! These are getting betterer and cleverer!!
Are YOU man enough to hold them?
Hun, mind holding these as I clear my throat.
"If you think THESE are too heavy, you're not ready to meet my friend Chelsea quite yet."
Well this round is over, time for the voting proceses, may the best caption win Wink.

1: Bonecracker
2: Agent Dee
3: Ironbeard
4: Cutter
5: Rickypym

FYI, anybody can post a quote, but a person may not vote for his/her entry I forgot to mention that.

AD
Cool
Ironbeard had 2 entries but I especially like IB's #2.
for future reference for future entries you can post morphs, cartoon boobs, CG boobs, if it is boob related it is 100% allowed.

AD
Cool
I'm going for Ricky.
Rickypym for me 2

AD
Cool
Rick's got this one.
Rickypym is the winner of this round and he gets to pick the next pic to caption, as soon as my hosting site is back online I will post the pic with the winning caption.

AD
Cool
Well my hosting site is back up, so here is the picture with the winning caption, again I had to split it up but it works in the end Wink.

[Image: Round%2004%20win.jpg]

AD
Cool
Hooray! I can't believe I won with some of the great talent here.

Here's an interesting morph that deserves a good caption.
Reed, I think those rays had an unintentional side effect

AD
Cool
"Huge Titty Babe Suddenly Grows Gigantic Hands In The Latest Edition of: 'MORPHS GONE WILD!' "
Reed what the fuck do you do to my coffee.
IB that one rocks lol

AD
Cool
This is NOT what I ment when I said; I couldn't feel them.
Shit, Reed is bound to find out I let the Silver Surf titty fuck me.
Well this round is over time to vote ya guys Wink

1: Agent Dee
2: bosmblaster
3: Ironbeard
4: Cutter

FYI I should have mentioned this but only one quote entry per round for future reference, but both of IB's are good, so vote away you guys.

AD
Cool
Cutter
Ironbeard

AD
Cool
hoping for some more votes here or at least a 2nd vote or more for entries that actually have a vote at the moment Wink.

AD
Cool
Ironbeard
yeah but which entry Wink, this is why there should only be one entry per pic, personally I like em both but if I were to choose it would be the 2nd one Wink.

AD
Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9