The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Caption the picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was going over some of my pics and found this, let see who can create the perfect caption Wink.

[Image: 6b060.jpg]

AD
Cool
" Hello there Girls, you are getting to be SUCH BIG GIRLS, did you grow even bigger overnight? "
here is my humble try Wink.

"DAMN, this dress fit just fine yesterday."

AD
Cool
So that's where my car keys were at!
Ha I like that one!

AD
Cool
oh whoever has the best caption gets to post a image of his or her own for us to caption next, I will keep the current round up til the end of the week and post a poll to see who has the best 'caption'.

AD
Cool
"Damn it, I know my contact fell in here. "
good stuff guys keep it up, I am loving what I see so far Smile.

AD
Cool
"Are you OK, darling?"
' I'm not going in after it. '

' It will be safe there until I take the dress of later. '
"They're too damn small!"
where did my boobs go? i swear they were bigger than these mosquito bits!
well on friday I am gonna put up a poll for you all to vote for the best quote and the person with the most votes will be able to pick a pic of their own for us to quote.

AD
Cool
well, apparently there is no way to add a poll for voting in the middle of a thread, so I will just post the list of the names of those who submitted and you guys decide who should get it, the one with the most choosing, gets to post a new pic for us to caption, good luck guys.

1: bosomblaster
2: Agent Dee
3: JustSomeone
4: Ironbeard
5: coyote
6: Cutter
7: Bonecracker
8: Djoser

AD
Cool
#4: Ironbeard
Another vote for Ironbeard... Happy Belated, by the way!
as much as I like Ironbeard's caption JustSomeone's makes me chuckle when I read it.

AD
Cool
well I am leaving the current voting up for a few more hours I hope we get a few more votes before then.

AD
Cool
well due to the forum being down (Website Disabled error) I am leaving the voting up till sunday afternoon/evening hopefully we get more votes currently the lead is Ironbeard with 2 votes followed by JustSomeone with one, come on guys vote damn you LOL.

AD
Cool
I noticed the two votes for me but feel it unfair to vote for myself. Come on people. Show democracy at work.
3 for Ironbeard!
Ironbeard wins the first round of the caption the picture game, he gets to choose the next picture for us to ad a caption to it.

AD
Cool
I just had to choose Whitney Wonders as my subject. She is and will always be my favorite. This is one of the few public pics of her being silly. Trust me she is very silly.
"I have told you for the LAST time, FUCK OFF!"

AD
Cool
"You assole!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9