The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Martina Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
like it I love it

Liked

and

Followed

AD
Cool
I very much admire you, Martina. The yellow-haired man who appears in your new piece... is that your manager? I'm just wondering if I heard that correctly.
(01-04-2015, 03:02 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I very much admire you, Martina. The yellow-haired man who appears in your new piece... is that your manager? I'm just wondering if I heard that correctly.

Yes, this is Michael Smile
He is my boyfriend and manager.
Normally he is blond. On the video, his hair get a little yellowish because of the light.

The report is now available on the website of RTL:

http://www.rtl.de/video/index/showvid/id...on_ref_map=[]

[Image: th_415365874_RTLneus_122_386lo.jpg]
Well then, he is a VERY lucky man!!
Big is not big enough! omg! we love you sweetheart!
The response to the report, is surprisingly good Smile
I was often mentioned in the last days of people on the street.
But fortunately usually somewhat more discreet.
When the great crowd of people was suddenly in Trier around me, I was a little creepy.
Many ask me: "Excuse me, may I ask you something? Can it being that I have seen you on TV." The men usually want to take a picture and an autograph. The women often ask me holes in the stomach. Especially about my surgery and my implants. And the children find my Barbie look great Smile
I didnt think that my look, despite the negative reporting, as well arrives.
Many have told me that they dont find it beautiful, that RTL is expressed as negative about me.
Some have told me, that last week was still reported in a other TV show about me.
Called „RTL Mittagsmagazin Punkt 12“
Particularly amusing I found how they have applied my report there.
"Stay tuned and see soon: breast surgery with refill pack"
Here are a two screenshots:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2638]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2639]

[attachment=2638]
[attachment=2639]
(01-15-2015, 02:42 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]The response to the report, is surprisingly good Smile
I was often mentioned in the last days of people on the street.
But fortunately usually somewhat more discreet.
When the great crowd of people was suddenly in Trier around me, I was a little creepy.
Many ask me: "Excuse me, may I ask you something? Can it being that I have seen you on TV." The men usually want to take a picture and an autograph. The women often ask me holes in the stomach. Especially about my surgery and my implants. And the children find my Barbie look great Smile
I didnt think that my look, despite the negative reporting, as well arrives.
Many have told me that they dont find it beautiful, that RTL is expressed as negative about me.
Some have told me, that last week was still reported in a other TV show about me.
Called „RTL Mittagsmagazin Punkt 12“
Particularly amusing I found how they have applied my report there.
"Stay tuned and see soon: breast surgery with refill pack"
Here are a two screenshots:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2638]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2639]

Love it! Stay strong, your courage is amazing! And your look is stunning!
You are naturally very beautiful but your transformation is absolutely ASTOUNDING!! You go, girl!!
(01-16-2015, 12:11 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You are naturally very beautiful but your transformation is absolutely ASTOUNDING!! You go, girl!!

Thx Smile
Do you mean this pic?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2640]

[attachment=2640]
Yeah Martina, you RULE!

AD
Cool
HELLO CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-16-2015, 02:17 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015, 12:11 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You are naturally very beautiful but your transformation is absolutely ASTOUNDING!! You go, girl!!

Thx Smile
Do you mean this pic?

Yes! That is a great example of how you have transformed yourself from 'cute next door girl' to 'insanely hot international sex symbol'!
Wow such huge change! she was hot and got way hotter! I am so glad to count her among us!
Thank you, very much Big Grin
Here is another before/after pic.
However, the before photo is not quite that old. It was taken one week before my boobjob.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2641]

[attachment=2641]
I rather prefer you with the blonde hair too. Wink
I LOVE pics like that Martina!

AD
Cool
You know certainly the film "frozen" by Walt Disney?
In this film, I find the "Queen Elsa of Arendelle" particularly fascinating Smile
How do you like my version of Elsa?

Here is the matching soundtrack to Elsa!
Its beautiful and at the same time a good motto Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2657]

[attachment=2657]
Well let's just say Martina, that I just:

Let It Go.

I will let you figure out what "It" means in this particular context!
You are such a cutey!!
Elsa, improved and augmented for sure! we love you!
I know I love it. I haven't seen the actual movie, but your take on it is fabulous. And blue is true for you!
(01-16-2015, 02:17 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx Smile
Do you mean this pic?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2640]
WOWWWW !!!! The marvels of medical science.
On Monday is a great day!
Then I have my next fill up Smile
I'm very excited about how many cc's can add my doc Smile
As much as you can comfortably hold Lady Martina, or as much as he has on hand.
(02-01-2015, 12:02 AM)Cutter Wrote: [ -> ]As much as you can comfortably hold Lady Martina, or as much as he has on hand.

Thx Smile
I hope that my surgeon can add 200-300cc per breast Smile
How much exactly will turn out during fill up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39