The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Martina Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Hi Boobfans,
I have great news !!!
I'll take together with Lilly and Mary Madision an action movie.
The movie is a mix of Charlie's Angels and James Bond.
The recordings will start soon in Los Angeles.
I'm already excited Smile

Here you find more information about the movie:
www.codenamediablo.com
www.facebook.com/codenamediablo

[Image: codename-diablo-poster.jpg]
Russ Myers would be proud!
(10-15-2016, 10:19 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]Russ Myers would be proud!

Would he ever!  Way to go Martina, Lily and Mary!!
(10-16-2016, 07:26 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 10:19 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]Russ Myers would be proud!

Would he ever!  Way to go Martina, Lily and Mary!!
That is totally hot!
(08-29-2016, 04:55 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]Please excuse that I have so long not posted here! The last days I was on photographic shoot tour and I came back home today.

On 27th of August  RTL Television had aired the Las Vegas reportage about me.

Today I was approached by many people on the street: "Excuse me, is it possible that I have seen you on Saturday on RTL?"
When I came home I had checked at first my email box, with was already overcrowded Smile
Thank you for your many congratulations Smile

Here you can watch the report:
http://www.tvnow.de/rtl/explosiv/sendung...016/player
The story about me starts at 0:14:14

[Image: 4f6605-1472504206.jpg]

This movie does not appear their at that link anymore, does anyone know if it is still out in cyberspace somewhere ?
Martina and her partner have been extremely busy with her new movie 'El Diablo'. Perhaps some things might be a little put to one side, but I think that's understandable! I'm sure she'll be back and they'll sort all this out and we'll have new content to be amazed by too!!
Please excuse me for not reporting!
I was the last weeks in the US and pretty busy.
Most of the time I was in Los Angeles and Miami. However, I also explored some beautiful islands Smile
Here is a new photo of me Smile
How do you like it?

[Image: a5e3c2-1481172886.jpg]
I am drooling. That's how much I like it!!!!!
Dessert Dreams - Can I invite you to a desert adventure?
Here is the trailer of my special desert video:
https://youtu.be/y0PWKcosSqI

For a boobie donation I will send you the whole Full HD video, with breast shower and detailed creaming Smile (without logo in the front)
I think you'll enjoy my video Smile
If you want to get it, please drop me a line:
model.martina.big@gmail.com

[Image: 6b47d4-1481483837.jpg]
Very nice!!
My boyfriend has taken this photo in a film break, while the film works for the movie Codename Diablo.
How do you like it?
[Image: 71f3d3-1481690265.jpg]
he is one LUCKY dude I wish I was your BF Wink

AD
Cool
Can I invite you to a fantastic beach to Big Island?
Since it is so beautifully warm, I have chosen myself a very special outfit.

Here is the trailer of my dream beach video:
https://youtu.be/Ru3wwa55PtM

For a boobie donation I will send you the whole Full HD video, with different size comparisons and detailed creaming Smile (without logo in the front)
I think you'll enjoy my video Smile
If you want to get it, please drop me a line:
[email=model.martina.big@gmail.com]model.martina.big@gmail.com[/email]

[Image: bc611f-1482075232.jpg]
Lovely coconuts!
On Thursday (Dec 22nd) the German TV station RTL aired a report about me.
Among other things, the documentation reports also about the recordings for Codename Diablo.

Here you can see the report:
The report about me starts at 0:12:38

[Image: 6034dd-1482455074.jpg]
Amazing Martina! Over the past year, or so, I've seen your star rise! Please remember us little people when you are rich and famous!
What a picture!! Your proportions are mind-blowing.

And what JustSomeone said too!!

Merry Christmas!!
(12-22-2016, 09:15 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]On Thursday (Dec 22nd) the German TV station RTL aired a report about me.
Among other things, the documentation reports also about the recordings for Codename Diablo.

Sweet Martina:

I wasn't able to play the video, and I got this message that came up onscreen but I was not able to translate it to English because I could not copy & paste the text into Google Translate:

<see attachment>
(12-23-2016, 10:39 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:15 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]On Thursday (Dec 22nd) the German TV station RTL aired a report about me.

Sweet Martina:

I wasn't able to play the video, and I got this message that came up onscreen but I was not able to translate it to English because I could not copy & paste the text into Google Translate:

<see attachment>

[color=#000000][size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for the hint![/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For those who can not watch the video at RTL now, please drope me a line.[/font][/size][/color]
[Image: efc367-1482546747.jpg]
That's isn't some kind of Morph, surely?

If it isn't then you are just so HUGE now! I am amazed how big you've managed to get! At that size you are equal to a lot of mainstream big-bust models, like Sarenna Lee, Traci Topps, Minka, etc Blush

Well Done! Smile

Also, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Big Grin
Miss Biggs I'm sorry for never replying on this thread. I'm actual very shy and even online it's hard for me to reach out. (I may post on here and have RLF in the industry but I have an odd sad history so it's very hard for me to open up. I try hard to.)

First off you are very beautiful. Love to learn more about you later. Especially if you love animals and have any pets.
I'm sorry for being so blunt but are you friends of Casey James. I noticed on her vlog YouTube two videos of you? I hope you are her friend. She is so awesome.
Second I look forward to seeing your movie coming out. So great Bruce Willis is in it. Bet he was fun to work with. I just love action comedies. Such as Bill Willis in the two Red movies, another great spy action comedy.

And Happy New Year to you. Hope 2017 is a great year for you.
(01-03-2017, 06:16 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]Miss Biggs I'm sorry for never replying on this thread. I'm actual very shy and even online it's hard for me to reach out.  (I may post on here and have RLF in the industry but I have an odd sad history so it's very hard for me to open up. I try hard to.)

First off you are very beautiful. Love to learn more about you later. Especially if you love animals and have any pets.
I'm sorry for being so blunt but are you friends of Casey James. I noticed on her vlog YouTube two videos of you?  I hope you are her friend. She is so awesome.
Second I look forward to seeing your movie coming out. So great Bruce Willis is in it. Bet he was fun to work with. I just love action comedies.  Such as Bill Willis in the two Red movies, another great spy action comedy.

And Happy New Year to you. Hope 2017 is a great year for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ironbeard, Thanks for your compliment Smile

Yes, I love animals Smile I had a Persian cat in the past. However, she died because of a heart defect. Currently I do not have any pet since I travel a lot.

I have not met Casey James personally until now, but maybe in the future. I like her videos Smile

Yes, the film recordings for Codename Diablo have been a lot of fun! I'm already very excited of the whole movie!

I wish you and all my other fans all the best for the new year!
[color=#663333]Martina, you are one of the nicest models we have ever had here! [/color]

[color=#663333]Thank you do much for answering questions! [/color]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39