The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Martina Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Cute Wink
Recently while shopping I have found a fun shield.
It says, "breast enlargement by laying hands. By appointment only."
Of course I bought it immediately.
Even funnier I found the face of the Seller at the checkout, when she saw me and then the sign Big Grin
She was so irritated that she has some parts twice and another part not pulled over the scanner Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3032]

[attachment=3032]
welcome back Lady Martina always glad when you post new and fun and interesting pics and content keep it up Big Grin.

AD
Cool
Love that sign and photo Martina!! Thanks for sharing with us! Great!
Quality!! LOL
You know yes my pinstripe blouse?
Since it has become too narrow, I have ordered a new blouse two sizes larger.
It arrived today Big Grin
So it looks like I've misjudged me in the size :/

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3036]

[attachment=3036]
Those buttons are holding on for dear life!
HOLY EFFING HOTNESS!!! You made my mouth water. You made me drool. You made my heart beat faster. You made me breathe heavier.

WOW!!!
Martina I am glad you liked my caption I sent you via Facebook it means a lot to me when a model likes my work doesn't matter if it is a captioned pic, a motivational poster, or an animated gif Smile.

AD
Cool
(05-06-2015, 04:19 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]You know yes my pinstripe blouse?
Since it has become too narrow, I have ordered a new blouse two sizes larger.
It arrived today Big Grin
So it looks like I've misjudged me in the size :/

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3036]

I'm not sure if i love your awesome boobs or your awesome waist more. But I know I love them both.
I love her awesome attitude most of all!
(05-03-2015, 04:40 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]"breast enlargement by laying hands. By appointment only."

lol, who said Germans are not funny.
Size of that shirt looks just fine to me. Just don't take a deep breath.
Thanks, for your compliments Smile

This gif has a fan created for me.
I really like the animation.
The pink bra is already now hard at the limit Big Grin

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bRgEA...ig_04c.gif

(The image was too large to upload here)
Happy Birthday Martina Smile!

That is a really nice gif. Well done whoever created it.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag.
Du hast wohl in den Geburtstag hineingefeiert.

Good you are born earlier this month and thus no twin as zodiac sign.
(05-16-2015, 09:22 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, for your compliments Smile

This gif has a fan created for me.
I really like the animation.
The pink bra is already now hard at the limit Big Grin

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bRgEA...ig_04c.gif

(The image was too large to upload here)
[color=darkblue][size=6][b]OMG THAT'S HOT!!! [/size][/b][/color]
Thank you for your congratulations Smile

I'm happy that you like the gif Smile
I hope that my breasts will be much bigger Big Grin
(05-17-2015, 04:27 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that my breasts will be much bigger Big Grin

Will you then call yourself Martina Very Big? Tongue Anyway, you have a gorgeous look!
(05-18-2015, 04:39 PM)titorteat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015, 04:27 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that my breasts will be much bigger Big Grin

Will you then call yourself Martina Very Big? Tongue Anyway, you have a gorgeous look!

„Martina Very Big“ sounds good Big Grin
'Martina Bigger' sounds good too!! Like a promise. 'I'll always be bigger'.

Big Grin
I like "Martina Mega Brüste" or perhaps "Martina Megabusen."
(05-19-2015, 09:58 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]I like "Martina Mega Brüste" or perhaps "Martina Megabusen."

While by no doubt she has them what you choose as description, but unfortunately in German this sounds a bit too vulgar.

Just an additional info for the none German native speakers of the board.

And I can't wait what is coming next from Martina ... I love surprises.
(05-31-2015, 05:05 AM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015, 09:58 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]I like "Martina Mega Brüste" or perhaps "Martina Megabusen."

While by no doubt she has them what you choose as description, but unfortunately in German this sounds a bit too vulgar.

Sorry if I offended Martina or anyone else...I only used Google Translate and that's what I got from it.
(05-31-2015, 11:36 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 05:05 AM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry if I offended Martina or anyone else...I only used Google Translate and that's what I got from it.

This was just an explanation how it sounds, the words itself are harmless. It's the combination. And maybe vulgar is the wrong expression. The longer description would be that it sounds like its coming from the streets. Just that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39