The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Martina Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(12-28-2015, 06:48 AM)Archaon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2015, 06:01 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]For all my fans from UK
Tomorrow, on the 29th December, Im in the “[b]new! Magazine[/b]” Smile

This Magazine is hard to get here.
Therefore I would be very happy if one of my fans from the UK would send me the Magazine.

I'll thank me for it with a sexy photo series Smile

I'll try and pick one up for you. Smile

Thank you very much!

My address:
Martina Big
appartement BPM394744
34, Rue Gabriel Lippmann
5365 Munsbach
Luxembourg
This report about me appeared yesterday, on the 29/12/2015, in the "New! Magazine ".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3850]

[attachment=3850]
Congrats on the publicity!
WHOA!!
(01-02-2016, 02:04 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?aid=3856]

Thank you, Martina. I look forward to see how you change in 2016!
How do you like my elegant pink dress?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3886]

[attachment=3886]
Yes. Smile

The whole setting is elegant - there is just someting about a divine lady laying on a divan.
Oh you know, woman of my dreams in a too small too tight dress??? I freaking LOVE it!!!
(01-10-2016, 05:32 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]How do you like my elegant pink dress?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3886]

I love it. You look so hot in pink !
(01-10-2016, 05:32 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]How do you like my elegant pink dress?

(01-10-2016, 06:19 PM)titorteat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Smile

Looks like I somehow managed to disregard the word "how" in the beginning of the question. I must have been distracted... Wink
Stunning! Gorgeous!

Another great color on you!!!
Today I have updated my eBay wishlist.
I have found some sexy dresses that are very tight and stretchy Smile
I think that they will emphasize my curves very well Smile
Everybody who buys me an outfit gets as thank you exclusively a sexy photo series in which Im wearing the outfit Smile

http://www.ebay.com/cln/martina_big/Mart...9618779019
(01-12-2016, 05:06 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]I have found some sexy dresses that are very tight and stretchy Smile
I think that they will emphasize my curves very well Smile

I'm sure they will !

Love your photos but will you also have some videos on your website ? Maybe a members area with videos of you or something like that. Realized the world needs more of you and your beautiful boobs Smile
(01-14-2016, 04:46 PM)Dr. Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 05:06 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]I have found some sexy dresses that are very tight and stretchy.
I think that they will emphasize my curves very well.

I'm sure they will !

Love your photos but will you also have some videos on your website ? Maybe a members area with videos of you or something like that. Realized the world needs more of you and your beautiful boobs Smile

Yes, a shop for selling video I will also take into my side Smile
But that will take a little bit.

Everyone who buys me an outfit from my ebay wishl will get, as a thank you, an exclusive video of me Smile
(01-14-2016, 04:58 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016, 04:46 PM)Dr. Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 05:06 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]I have found some sexy dresses that are very tight and stretchy.
I think that they will emphasize my curves very well.

I'm sure they will !

Yes, a shop for selling video I will also take into my side Smile

Everyone who buys me an outfit from my ebay wishl will get, as a thank you, an exclusive video of me Smile

I may have to look over the list again...

So when is the next fill up? are you going to wait a bit and see if you can break 4000cc? can't wait to see you update the green bikini pics
(01-18-2016, 12:50 PM)ILikeRound Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016, 04:58 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016, 04:46 PM)Dr. Jones Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure they will !

Love your photos but will you also have some videos on your website ? Maybe a members area with videos of you or something like that. Realized the world needs more of you and your beautiful boobs.

Yes, a shop for selling video I will also take into my side.

Everyone who buys me an outfit from my ebay wishl will get, as a thank you, an exclusive video of me.

I may have to look over the list again...

So when is the next fill up? are you going to wait a bit and see if you can break 4000cc? can't wait to see you update the green bikini pics

Many Thanks!
Yes, if you buy me an outfit, I will do for you an exclusive video Smile

My next fill up, I have planned for February.
I hope that the fill up will be as big as possible Smile
I appreciated that 250cc-300cc per breast will be added.
The 4000cc I will probably top during the over next fill up.
I'd rather do many steps. Because that's safer.

Yes, the green bikini series, I'll update soon Smile
You are very appreciated and loved her, Martina! Always look forward to your updates!!
You're the best Martina!
A few days ago I got from one of my fans a beautiful, pink bikini Smile
Bikinis in my size are pretty hard to get.
Here you can see two pictures of the bikini.
In the second photo I put the bikini top beside an old bra from me, I have worn before breast augmentation. The old bra has a DD cup.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3921]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3922]

[attachment=3921][attachment=3922]
(01-24-2016, 02:53 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]A few days ago I got from one of my fans a beautiful, pink bikini Smile
In the second photo I put the bikini top beside an old bra from me, I have worn before breast augmentation. The old bra has a DD cup.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3921]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3922]

Looking amazing as always! Love to see more full body shots too, it's great to see the huge bustline against your tiny waist.

Are you looking forward to outgrowing this bikini?
Post a link of a bikini top you want, with a LOT of room to grow in it, please! Big Grin
(01-24-2016, 02:53 PM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]A few days ago I got from one of my fans a beautiful, pink bikini Smile

Wow, you really fill that bikini out nicely! I've got the magazine by the way, I haven't had a chance to post it to you yet though. Smile
(02-01-2016, 04:12 AM)Archaon Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, you really fill that bikini out nicely! I've got the magazine by the way, I haven't had a chance to post it to you yet though. Smile

Thank you for your nice compliment Smile

Thank you for your offer, but I got the magazine already.
(02-01-2016, 07:48 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2016, 04:12 AM)Archaon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you really fill that bikini out nicely! I've got the magazine by the way, I haven't had a chance to post it to you yet though. Smile

Thank you for your nice compliment Smile

Thank you for your offer, but I got the magazine already.

Ok no problem Martina. If you appear in any more UK magazines let us know and I'll try and get a copy sent straight to you, I always forget to go to the Post Office! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39