The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Martina Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Well... I love that movie, and everything Kirk represents on it xD
Because I have not become really tanned in the past, with sunbathing or sun bed, I decided me for a treatment by my doctor, to become easier tan in the future.
This medical treatment increased my body's melatonin production.
Since the treatment in January, my skin has become darker and darker.
But not only my skin colour has changed, everything of my body has become much darker, as for example my hairs (eyebrow, hairline).
My complete look has changed.
I love my new ebony look very much Smile
Therefore, Im currently testing various things to emphasize my exotic look even more.
I new bought a wig, with black curly hair Smile
Do you think this fits to me?

[Image: 241e32-1493295399.jpg]
Sorry Martina. I guess this is somewhat how Jared Leto's cast members felt on the set of Suicide Squad.
(04-28-2017, 06:39 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Martina. I guess this is somewhat how Jared Leto's cast members felt on the set of Suicide Squad.

My silence on her new look, not to be insulting, says everything.
It definitely feels like "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." But more power to you if it makes you happy, Miss Big.
Hi, Martina. Can you please comment on your medical treatment? Is this a lotion or something topical? I ask because I am fare skinned, and wouldn't mind a slightly darker look. Thank you.
(04-27-2017, 08:16 AM)MARTINA BIG Wrote: [ -> ]Because I have not become really tanned in the past, with sunbathing or sun bed, I decided me for a treatment by my doctor, to become easier tan in the future.
This medical treatment increased my body's melatonin production.
Since the treatment in January, my skin has become darker and darker.
But not only my skin colour has changed, everything of my body has become much darker, as for example my hairs (eyebrow, hairline).
My complete look has changed.
I love my new ebony look very much 
Therefore, Im currently testing various things to emphasize my exotic look even more.
I new bought a wig, with black curly hair 
Do you think this fits to me?

[Image: 241e32-1493295399.jpg]

[color=#333333][font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Personally I love it, you have beautiful dark skin and look great!! [/font][/color][Image: smile.gif][color=#333333][font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]  And yes the hair fits very well - I actually prefer the look with black hair much better than blonde. Your transformation is incredible!!! Count me as a new fan, and I'm sure there will be many others too! [/font][/color][Image: cool.gif][color=#333333][font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]  I'm curious, what are you planning to change next?[/font][/color]
Well I have to admit it, the dark hair looks way better. It matches very nicely with your new look!
Jag hälsar mina fans i Sverige Smile

I have noticed that my Swedish fan base has grown strongly lately Smile
Sweden is a beautiful country Smile
I will be in Stockholm for the first time in beginning of June.
I wonder if I should make a fan meeting, with all my fans together, in Stockholm on Saturday, June 3rd ?
What do you think of the proposal?

If you are interested in attending the meeting, please feel free to write me a message: [email=model.martina.big@gmail.com]model.martina.big@gmail.com[/email]
[b]Bit-part player, extras and spectators, for action movie in Stockholm, wanted![/b]

Which of my fans would like to participate in an action movie?
Im the director and the main character in this movie Smile

The recordings are on June 2nd and 3rd in Stockholm.
You can try as a bit player, in simple battle scenes, as an extra or as spectator.
I think there is something suitable for everyone and it will do all the fun Smile
A television team, from the Swedish television, will accompany the film recordings Smile

If you want to participate, write me a message:
[email=model.martina.big@gmail.com]model.martina.big@gmail.com[/email]
Happy Birthday to Martina, today!!

This is her first 29th birthday... but it won't be her last.

;-)
(05-17-2017, 09:44 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday to Martina, today!!

This is her first 29th birthday... but it won't be her last.

;-)

Thank you very much Big Grin
[b]My new Hairs and my next Fill up:[/b]
I have good news!
I have made the next step in my transformation to a black woman.
I was at the hairdresser and he had coloured my hair black.
My natural hair colour was medium brown.
In the past 14 years, I had bleached my hair to light blond again and again.
I loved my light blond hair about everything.
After my transformation in January, I noticed not only my skin was getting darker but also my hairline, my eyebrow and my eyes.
My hair was no longer medium brown but black.
At first I compensated this with bleaching more intensive.
But then I noticed that after the transformation has changed not only my appearance but also my feelings and beauty ideals. Gradually, I realized that my light blonde hair would no longer fit my new I.
Therefore, I decided to support my body in the transformation and let coloured my hair black. Since black is now my natural hair colour, I dont need further colourings in the future.
Since I now do not have any extension shortly after the colouring, my hair is shorter than usual.
However, my hair is not finished yet. I have to wait a few weeks for my hair to regenerate. Then my hairdresser will make permanent, small, African curls in my hair.
This will followed by the hair extension with long, natural, African, curly hair.
But not only my hair I will change. I also will change to the other beautiful, qualities of the black women. In particular, my face and my buttocks I would like to adjust.
For the first steps, I have an appointment with my surgeon on Monday.
I'll start with the full lips.
But independently, to my transformation to a black woman, I will also let my breasts continue to inflate. Therefore I will have on Monday also my next breast fill up Smile
I hope it will be as big as possible Smile

[Image: 1ce326-1495136287.jpg]
It's all a bit Rachel Dolezal, innit?
Something something affirmative action.
(05-19-2017, 03:30 PM)TheRock1525 Wrote: [ -> ]Something something affirmative action.

Something something racial and cultural appropriation something something...
I have good news!
The Fill up on Monday went well. Now I have 250cc more, each breast Smile
Furthermore my Doc inflated my lips with 10cc. They are now really full.
Like this very much!

This time I had the luck to be allowed to make a video during the fill up of the breasts and lips Smile

[Image: 7f8b6e-1495648663.jpg]
Yep.

Something, something, Not Healthy, seek medical assistance, something something. Sad
(05-25-2017, 06:05 PM)slappy Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

Something, something, Not Healthy, seek medical assistance, something something. Sad

AMEN !!!

AMEN !!!

Couldn't agree more....  something something black face... something something racist... something something... love who you were as much as we did.
Something Something Addlepated...

(Old southerner's also used the word Shadowpated)
(05-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]

Couldn't agree more....  something something black face... something something racist... something something... love who you were as much as we did.

I hate to be that guy... But a few points:

1 - This isn't blackface. It's not makeup, rather extra melanoma. I think she said that previously. As an added bonus, her face is, more or less, naturally black. No different than any other black person. I use the word naturally because the color produced is the result of melanoma.
2 - It's not racist. There is nothing malicious about what she is doing. This is a change of her body that she is personally proud of. It's honestly no different than any other model getting a pair of implanted breasts.
3 - I realize the server crash removed the message. But, what happened to if you don't like it, then don't look? Do we, as a community, or as an individual, have to keep hammering on the fact that you don't like something? One of the founding tenets of this community was the idea that users wouldn't get harassed. Or even constantly put into a situation where they'd have to defend their personal decisions to a bunch of anonymous users.

Can we please just dial the disliked-ness entitled attitude back a bit? It's beginning to make me uncomfortable, and I can't be the only one who feels this way.
(05-26-2017, 06:35 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate to be that guy... But a few points:

1 - This isn't blackface. It's not makeup, rather extra melanoma. I think she said that previously. As an added bonus, her face is, more or less, naturally black. No different than any other black person. I use the word naturally because the color produced is the result of melanoma.
2 - It's not racist. There is nothing malicious about what she is doing. This is a change of her body that she is personally proud of. It's honestly no different than any other model getting a pair of implanted breasts.
3 - I realize the server crash removed the message. But, what happened to if you don't like it, then don't look? Do we, as a community, or as an individual, have to keep hammering on the fact that you don't like something? One of the founding tenets of this community was the idea that users wouldn't get harassed. Or even constantly put into a situation where they'd have to defend their personal decisions to a bunch of anonymous users.

Can we please just dial the disliked-ness entitled attitude back a bit? It's beginning to make me uncomfortable, and I can't be the only one who feels this way.

Agreed, I think everyone is allowed an opinion, but to rehash it every time a post added to this discussion, is not needed. I made my opinion previous, and choose to not follow this topic, yet here I am  Rolleyes in here posting. #bloodystickybeak  Big Grin Tongue
To be fair, it's disheartening for some of us who thought she was beautiful before, and now for some odd reason has decided she would like to be a black woman. She's more than welcome to, she's well within her rights and she should do what makes her happy in the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39