The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i love,i mean LOVE Chelsea candids!
me too!

AD
Cool
New newsletter
Chelsea needs a couple of volunteers to help her lift her enormous boobs.  I'm busy, so you guys can draw straws to see who wins.
I found this straw in a Home Depot. They said something about it being a "PVC pipe" but I don't think that's right.
Supeeeerrmasive !! she's going to explode
Explosive growth is more like it!! She's been extremely impressive this whole past year. Smile
It's not from her twitter feed either. Some other social media or a preview?
Speaking of updates and previews... there's a new video coming that she promises will have lots of bouncing in it.  MY FAVORITE!!
(10-20-2016, 08:14 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]It's not from her twitter feed either.  Some other social media or a preview?

That picture is the next update........... that is today  Cool
(10-20-2016, 08:16 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of updates and previews... there's a new video coming that she promises will have lots of bouncing in it.  MY FAVORITE!!

That video was published on October 10  Angel
Just gone onto her website, and in the News section she tweets that she's [i]''Heading out for the London Scene Tonight!"[/i]

It was dated 3 days ago.

I didn't know that she was in London this week! AAAAARRGGH! Angry

I wish I'd know now! Sad In the past (on this forum at least) I've always moaned about the fact that she never (or rarely) comes to England, and now she has without my knowledge!

If I had had the money and time I would have loved to have booked her. From where I live I can be[i] literally [/i]in the center of London by train within 2 hours! (ten minutes to the train station, an hour and a half train journey, and about 20 minutes walk from Victoria Station).

Maybe next time I suppose... Undecided
Well then, here are two sample of the brand new picture update!
Wink

AD
Cool
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]Hi does anyone know why Chelsea Charms gets her boobs drained? because isn't her boobs supost to be really big by now.[/font][/color]
Chelsea is back from her latest European tour.
It actually gives her a week's relief from the extreme weight on them... but BUT BUT... it also helps her boobs grow even bigger!!
(10-26-2016, 10:08 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]It actually gives her a week's relief from the extreme weight on them... but BUT BUT... it also helps her boobs grow even bigger!!

Does she fill them up imediently because I'm thinking of having a smothering session with her?
this really should be in her thread feel free to continue this discussion in it, I am now locking it have a nice day

AD
Cool
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]Hi does anyone know why Chelsea Charms gets her boobs drained? because I'm thinking of having a smothering session with her and it wouldn't be worth the money if her boobs are smaller.[/font][/color]
[quote pid='15522' dateline='1458830166']
>>It would be great to see photographs of Chelsea after her drain, when her breasts must be flaccid and wrinkly, now that thy are >>only 2/3 the size. I wonder how long it takes for the skin to re-tighten.
>Now this I would love to see.
Seconded. Seeing Chelsea's breasts minutes after a big drain would be highly erotic
[/quote]
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would come forward who found that erotic! LOL Most of us love her at her absolute largest and can't wait until she's even bigger. Big Grin
(10-26-2016, 05:21 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would come forward who found that erotic!  LOL  Most of us love her at her absolute largest and can't wait until she's even bigger.  Big Grin
EXACTAMUNDO & AMEN !!!!
(10-26-2016, 11:14 AM)boobs2015 Wrote: [ -> ][color=#000000][font=Open Sans]Hi does anyone know why Chelsea Charms gets her boobs drained? because I'm thinking of having a smothering session with her and it wouldn't be worth the money if her boobs are smaller.[/font][/color]

Because if she didnt they would keep getting bigger and bigger. Sure it starts out innocently enough...buttons popping off at the worst times, random horn honks at nothing in particular because Itsy & Bitsy have pressed into the steering wheel, but soon she starts to feel all sides and ceiling of the room she's in, neighboring towns have to evacuate and astronauts wonder why Earth looks like a giant Mickey Mouse head. ^_^'
This may have been touched on previously in this thread on in another area, but of expediency; The reason Chelsea gets periodic drainings is simple physics. Even after all this time with the string implants, her skin can only take so much pressure or tension before it tears. Very few of us have had the honor or chance to see Lady Chelsea when she is at her max, when she is at it the pressure on her skin has got to be a dull ache to painful.

I met her after a drain, yes a bit of a bummer, but they are very solid. You get hit with them you will know it, just look at the gifs where she is knocking a bigger guy on his ass with a simple turn.