The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did you bring in the polaroid camera? got any pics with any camera? can you make a drawing of how she looked like? thanks
(03-18-2014, 05:41 PM)ussername Wrote: [ -> ]did you bring in the polaroid camera? got any pics with any camera? can you make a drawing of how she looked like? thanks
I've met her a couple of times and I've always been surprised how short she is in person, I'd have her down as just over 5ft.
(03-18-2014, 07:29 PM)helogos Wrote: [ -> ]<Helogos fantastic drawing>

Shit man, that's beautiful!!! LMAO
It's a shame they screwed up the dance schedule. I've seen Chelsea at three DejaVu venues (Saginaw, Ypsilanti, Lansing) and the shows were always at the times that had been quoted. Also, the Michigan DejaVu's are open until 4am so they are not allowed to sell alcohol. In fact, all the drinks are free. Just tip your waitress!
I too was also surprised that so few fans came out to see her (in all three venues). All three had a $10 cover. I really don't know how they can afford a top notch act like Chelsea. I have no idea what she charges for club appearances but, if she charges $750 to $1000 for a one hour private dance, well, you can do the math: flight to the club (and back), hotel room for two or three nights, meals, three nights working at about six hours a night at the clubs! But, there were only 35 or 40 paying customers - that's only $400 or so. OK, the clubs takes a cut of her lap dance money, but, the only time I actually saw her giving lap dances was at Ypsi (me and another guy). I had a 15 minute lap dance that cost $150 (I gave her a $30 tip after making sure that the club got no cut from tips). Don't know what % DejaVu took of the $150 but the profits Chelsea generated simply didn't add up to her bottom line.
If Chelsea had just finished her act, I'm surprised that she didn't set up a table for selling her DVD's, photos, etc. She usually stands there (NUDE!) and talks to whoever wants to meet her. There is usually a bouncer nearby who will take Polaroids ($10 or $20 - I've paid both). I made a deal with her at Lansing and had 18 Polaroids taken at $10 a piece (she was charging $20 that night). One could use that opportunity to set up a lap dance. She quotes $50/song but it actually works out to $50/5min.
You probably should have asked her for a Polaroid and a lap dance. While the lap dance is nowhere near a private dance (there is no using your hands) it's still well worth the money just to have those babies caressing your face.
I feel like such a piece of crap for not going to any of those shows while living in Michigan, but every show she was at was just a bit too far for me.

Really hope she comes back to Michigan one more time.
You da man, JustSomeone.

I'm so glad you've joined the brotherhood of boob men who have met the great Chelsea Charms in person. It is indeed visually stunning to see her in person!

EDIT: I agree with you, JS, that it's disturbing how Chelsea gets so little respect from many strip club patrons. I don't know why that is either. It could be that the whole huge-boob touring feature dancer scene is just "over", for reasons unknown (Ive heard many theories... it's not worth the effort for the take-home $$ they make, for one... Chelsea seems to be the last of the Mohicans, in that respect). Also, generally speaking, I guess we here, men of the massive mammary appreciation community, see an incredible beauty and splendor in Chelsea that other men just don't see. It's a blessing and a curse, I guess. By going to see her in person, you got to taste the "blessing" side, if only for a moment.
TheRock1525:
She was in Michigan 5 times from Dec., 2012 through Sept., 2013. I asked her when she planned to return and she said, "I've been here three times in two months...it might be a while before I come back." But she did come back to Michigan...to Springfield (Kalamazoo) and to Lansing again. I drove for over an hour (each way) each time I saw her and consider it time well spent!
(03-18-2014, 07:29 PM)helogos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2014, 05:41 PM)ussername Wrote: [ -> ]did you bring in the polaroid camera? got any pics with any camera? can you make a drawing of how she looked like? thanks

isnt that minka? thanks for the trying.

why polaroid..whats so special with polaroid cameras? what would she say if you had a video camera with you in and asked chelsea if you could film her a few seconds? i dont think she would say no. please dont film or ill walk ..or something like that...has anyone even tried?
(03-19-2014, 01:50 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]TheRock1525:
She was in Michigan 5 times from Dec., 2012 through Sept., 2013. I asked her when she planned to return and she said, "I've been here three times in two months...it might be a while before I come back." But she did come back to Michigan...to Springfield (Kalamazoo) and to Lansing again. I drove for over an hour (each way) each time I saw her and consider it time well spent!

Yeah, I'm pretty damn mad about not getting to her then because it looks like nothing soon is scheduled in Michigan.

Just one of those times when everything else in my life was getting in the way, but now that I realize she's getting closer to retirement I realize my opportunities are getting slimmer. Almost tempted to go out where she lives and set up a private session now. Blush
I think she is Beyond Beyond to wisit fans almost world wide,for me is that traveling almosts as impressive as her boobs----
[hr]
I have never seen her in a club, but had a few private Dances,have asked about photo but she want do that, a polaroid With her would be awsome memory- thanks to the peopel here who have posted polaroids !! amazng to see
(03-19-2014, 07:25 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]I think she is Beyond Beyond to wisit fans almost world wide,for me is that traveling almosts as impressive as her boobs----
[hr]
I have never seen her in a club, but had a few private Dances,have asked about photo but she want do that, a polaroid With her would be awsome memory- thanks to the peopel here who have posted polaroids !! amazng to see

lol. please write again. i dont understand this
(03-19-2014, 07:25 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]I think she is Beyond Beyond to wisit fans almost world wide,for me is that traveling almosts as impressive as her boobs----
[hr]

Translation into plain English for ussername:

[i]I think she goes way beyond what is to be expected by visiting her fans (almost) all over the world. To me, her traveling like this to meet us is almost as impressive as her boobs.

I have never seen her in a club, but I have had a few 'private dances' with her. I have asked about having a photo taken with her but she won't do that. A Polaroid picture with her would be an awesome memory to have. Thanks to the people here who have posted their Polaroid pictures with her! Those were amazing to see!![/i]

[b]now was that really so hard to understand? The user 'John' may not be a native English speaker or perhaps doesn't speak 'The Queen's English' as perfectly as some, but I had no trouble understanding him. [/b]
(03-19-2014, 09:44 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
[hr]

Translation into plain English for ussername:

[i]I think she goes way beyond what is to be expected by visiting her fans (almost) all over the world. To me, her traveling like this to meet us is almost as impressive as her boobs.

I have never seen her in a club, but I have had a few 'private dances' with her. I have asked about having a photo taken with her but she won't do that. A Polaroid picture with her would be an awesome memory to have. Thanks to the people here who have posted their Polaroid pictures with her! Those were amazing to see!![/i]

[b]now was that really so hard to understand? The user 'John' may not be a native English speaker or perhaps doesn't speak 'The Queen's English' as perfectly as some, but I had no trouble understanding him. [/b]
Don't feed the trolls, man! John's English is better than Ussername's.
The upload function is working...we owe a round of applause to JustSomeone for his hard work getting things back to normal!
I've just posted a huge Chelsea selection, 204 images including two albums (Cowgirl from 2002 and "Boobs on Bikes" from 2009).
[Image: 2003%20Grey%20Dress%203-244548777.jpg?m=1395292221]
Grey Dress from 2003!
[Image: 2005%20Hooters%207.JPG?m=1395292551]
Hooters from 2005!
Hear hear! I just uploaded a whole bunch of new ones also!

Starting in her gallery at page 439!!

It boggles the mind to realize we have 452 pages of Chelsea samples!!
Anyone get their hands on the new dvd? Supposedly my copy shipped out a week ago but haven't gotten it yet.
(03-20-2014, 11:36 AM)Chelseafan79 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone get their hands on the new dvd? Supposedly my copy shipped out a week ago but haven't gotten it yet.

I keep hoping to see a few screen caps before buying it or at least a description. I am nervous it will be all clips of her walking in her yard or other things we have already seen on her website. I am hoping it will be new content instead of content we have already seen
(03-20-2014, 01:28 PM)lonewolf988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2014, 11:36 AM)Chelseafan79 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone get their hands on the new dvd? Supposedly my copy shipped out a week ago but haven't gotten it yet.

I keep hoping to see a few screen caps before buying it or at least a description. I am nervous it will be all clips of her walking in her yard or other things we have already seen on her website. I am hoping it will be new content instead of content we have already seen

I got it yesterday. Lots of footage of her working out and other sports related activities. Most of it's fairly recent and unseen.
Is she mainly clothed? There was a distinct lack of topless shots in the At home with Chelsea dvd which has put me parting with my money. How long is it?
Dare we hope for more skin showing? Maybe pantless? Maybe even in panties alone? Any nudity?
We can but dream but I think unlikely =(
More than just a great set of tits, in case anyone had forgotten!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1422]
(03-20-2014, 10:46 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]More than just a great set of tits, in case anyone had forgotten!

So, so true Bonecracker! Two totally awesome pics from you. Full intimacy + CFM high heels = GREAT JACKING PICS!!!

Thanks man! Tongue
those are classics, from the time when i had no internet lol