The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has my vote Wink

AD
Cool
George, they are actually only about 20% their 'max' size in the photos posted above. This is downsized, or drained down to about 3500cc in volume, when she has been normally holding firm at at least 15,000cc, and most of the time at about 20,000 to 23,500 cc is size, for the past year or two.
(03-19-2016, 05:42 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]He has my vote Wink

AD
Cool

Bone's first 100 days in office would include free boob jobs for all women, possibly?
(03-19-2016, 05:47 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 05:42 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]He has my vote Wink

AD
Cool

Bone's first 100 days in office would include free boob jobs for all women, possibly?
He's got my vote, if he commits to my wife being the VERY FIRST patient receiving the procedure. I INSIST on either PPP or EXPANDER implants only.
Granted he may have trouble with the woman vote, but the male vote would be a landslide! Big Grin
Are there any samples of her at he 23500 size? Or evidence that she says that she was at that size. I had only heard it was 21k.
It was in her newsletter last fall or summer. I do wonder what this chick could accomplish if she decided to hang up her dance shoes and simply sit at home and just growwwwwwwww. Maybe a no drain policy could be put in place by future president Bonecracker?
(02-18-2014, 04:23 PM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Other countries, I'd say are more excepting of the naked female form. Lolo had no qualms about bringing them out for TV as well as a few other dancers on other shows. Other places seem to have embraced what adults already know while we act like "it can't get me if its covered".

On Lolo: A few months back I met someone who worked with her extensively during her TV appearances and he said she was a real sweetie. Such a shame.
(02-18-2014, 10:27 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Every single CC fan since 2002 has wanted a "Changing Chelsea 2" or 3 or 4 or 6 by now... she is aware of this and our collective voice in requesting such has been ignored. Is this tactful disregard or ignorance? It's hard to say.

She may be of the mindset or received advice to the same that releasing another Changing Chelsea video will detract from her live show appeal. Sort of like what Metallica did in not releasing music videos until "One" which was a counter-productive move and merely served to limit their appeal. I'm not suggesting CC could enjoy the widespread acceptance and popularity/celebrity of Metaliica or other rock bands, but it can be argued she is limiting her appeal in not releasing a CC2,3,4... as well.

We've also got to be cognizant of the fact that she's approaching 40, and women don't have the smooth flawless bodies they had when they were in their early 20s. To which, you and I say, "So what, Chelsea, we still think you're the sexiest thing in creation." But we are talking about a woman's self-image here and not wishing to expose her every flaw and preserve it in video when it comes to full nudity in a video. This is probably why she will still do near full nudity live but not in a video. When was the last time you even saw her legs? She's been "panted" in videos and pictures since 2003.

And that's a shame, because she has a lovely bottom and gorgeous legs.

But this is her choice... we can only continue to ask and offer to compensate her for any new video she produces by buying it.
"Chelsea at home" doesn't exactly carry with it the same enticement and titillation that "Changing Chelsea" does!

OPINIONS MAY VARY! This is only mine. Smile

On Chelsea aging:

Speaking personally:

1) Once a girl is 'minted' as gorgeous, then that's it. It does not matter how old she gets. How much her skin changes. Or even how fat. She's stuck with 'gorgeous'.

2) Personally, I find the way Chelsea's skin is changing really horny. I want to see as much of her now as they day she first appeared. And that will be forever.

I pray she never retires.

For other examples:

One of the 1960s models, she was German-American, did a 'come-back' set about twenty years later. She was just as gorgeous as she ever was, in my opinion. Her name is on the tip of my tongue.

Then there was Diane Poppos, who did a come-back set. By ordinary standards she was not in great condition but since she was minted as a gorgeous big-boob model, she was just as gorgeous to see.

I find the changes in a woman's body as she gets old really horny.

Please, Chelsea, never never never stop being Chelsea. Never.
(03-20-2016, 10:10 AM)GeorgeGatley Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2014, 10:27 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Every single CC fan since 2002 has wanted a "Changing Chelsea 2" or 3 or 4 or 6 by now... she is aware of this and our collective voice in requesting such has been ignored. Is this tactful disregard or ignorance? It's hard to say.

She may be of the mindset or received advice to the same that releasing another Changing Chelsea video will detract from her live show appeal. Sort of like what Metallica did in not releasing music videos until "One" which was a counter-productive move and merely served to limit their appeal. I'm not suggesting CC could enjoy the widespread acceptance and popularity/celebrity of Metaliica or other rock bands, but it can be argued she is limiting her appeal in not releasing a CC2,3,4... as well.

We've also got to be cognizant of the fact that she's approaching 40, and women don't have the smooth flawless bodies they had when they were in their early 20s. To which, you and I say, "So what, Chelsea, we still think you're the sexiest thing in creation." But we are talking about a woman's self-image here and not wishing to expose her every flaw and preserve it in video when it comes to full nudity in a video. This is probably why she will still do near full nudity live but not in a video. When was the last time you even saw her legs? She's been "panted" in videos and pictures since 2003.

And that's a shame, because she has a lovely bottom and gorgeous legs.

But this is her choice... we can only continue to ask and offer to compensate her for any new video she produces by buying it.
"Chelsea at home" doesn't exactly carry with it the same enticement and titillation that "Changing Chelsea" does!

OPINIONS MAY VARY! This is only mine. Smile

On Chelsea aging:

Speaking personally:

1) Once a girl is 'minted' as gorgeous, then that's it. It does not matter how old she gets. How much her skin changes. Or even how fat. She's stuck with 'gorgeous'.

2) Personally, I find the way Chelsea's skin is changing really horny. I want to see as much of her now as they day she first appeared. And that will be forever.

I pray she never retires.

For other examples:

One of the 1960s models, she was German-American, did a 'come-back' set about twenty years later. She was just as gorgeous as she ever was, in my opinion. Her name is on the tip of my tongue.

Then there was Diane Poppos, who did a come-back set. By ordinary standards she was not in great condition but since she was minted as a gorgeous big-boob model, she was just as gorgeous to see.

I find the changes in a woman's body as she gets old really horny.

Please, Chelsea, never never never stop being Chelsea. Never.
George I cogently concur. Let me add concerning her legs, I last saw her live in Jersey this past Halloween weekend. Half way through her show, to my utter surprise, she ripped off her pants outfit. Her legs looked OUTSTANDING, both shapely & toned.
(03-20-2016, 12:58 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]George I cogently concur. Let me add concerning her legs, I last saw her live in Jersey this past Halloween weekend. Half way through her show, to my utter surprise, she ripped off her pants outfit. Her legs looked OUTSTANDING, both shapely & toned.

I am not at all surprised to hear this. A woman who can run like that carrying so much weight up top, is doing so on VERY strong legs! Smile

Plus, she's made it abundantly clear that she maintains a healthy exercise regimen in the gym.
(04-02-2014, 03:58 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I searched through my photo sets (over 500 of 'em) and could only find three where Chelsea was wearing a corset...the set featuring the pink corset that ManofKent posted above (from 2001) and these two from 1999:

[hr]
Another view:

Why no corsets in 13 years, or so?

I wish she would do that Score corset set she did in 1999, exact same lingerie, now that she is really huge, just for comparison, same poses. Oh Heaven ...
(03-20-2016, 02:10 PM)GeorgeGatley Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2014, 03:58 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I searched through my photo sets (over 500 of 'em) and could only find three where Chelsea was wearing a corset...the set featuring the pink corset that ManofKent posted above (from 2001) and these two from 1999:

[hr]
Another view:

Why no corsets in 13 years, or so?

I wish she would do that Score corset set she did in 1999, exact same lingerie, now that she is really huge, just for comparison, same poses. Oh Heaven ...
What a sight to behold that would be !!! I only foresee two big problems, at her current size, the corset would be indistinguishable; unless it was a rear view.
Slow down guys... my brain is exploding!!!
(03-19-2016, 04:58 PM)GeorgeGatley Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2013, 01:49 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are a few samples from Chelsea's latest postings. I know, kind of slim pickin's but, Hey! It's Chelsea!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1002][Image: attachment.php?aid=1003]

It would be great to see photographs of Chelsea after her drain, when her breasts must be flaccid and wrinkly, now that thy are only 2/3 the size. I wonder how long it takes for the skin to re-tighten.
Now this I would love to see.
(03-24-2016, 10:36 AM)Lordofall96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 04:58 PM)GeorgeGatley Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2013, 01:49 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are a few samples from Chelsea's latest postings. I know, kind of slim pickin's but, Hey! It's Chelsea!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1002][Image: attachment.php?aid=1003]

It would be great to see photographs of Chelsea after her drain, when her breasts must be flaccid and wrinkly, now that thy are only 2/3 the size. I wonder how long it takes for the skin to re-tighten.
Now this I would love to see.
That would be great, however, what I'd salivate over would be a video prior to a drain. Especially, one done after an extremely long tour. Now wouldn't that be something. Bone &/or Dee, you have some contact & influence, I believe, with OUR GODDESS; PLEASE suggest such a video.
I really have no influence I only have corresponded to her via email and twitter and twitter direct message from time to time.

AD
Cool
It's been awfully quiet around here. I guess that new video on her site has everyone pretty well preoccupied. Damn!

She looks amazing.
Can we at least get a screenshot? I haven't seen it yet, no credit card so no access to her site.
(04-01-2016, 08:39 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]Can we at least get a screenshot? I haven't seen it yet, no credit card so no access to her site.
Yes, I was going to ask for this too. Thanks.
its been quite but the three models i follow the most (beshine leanne aldana) have been posting next to nothing. Chelseas stuff is so hard to find and samples seem to be a dirty word from her marketing standpoint.
here, its a good vid

[attachment=4210]
[attachment=4211]
(04-03-2016, 05:28 PM)loucar1986 Wrote: [ -> ]its been quite but the three models i follow the most (beshine leanne aldana) have been posting next to nothing. Chelseas stuff is so hard to find and samples seem to be a dirty word from her marketing standpoint.

One of our moderators corresponds with her webmaster. We get some really good samples, official ones. However, Bonecracker is in outer space at the moment. I'm sure we will see an uptick in her samples again soon.
according to Chelsea's twitter she was in vegas this past week.i hope there are some Chelsea candids out there from last weekend? i really hope so!
So long time lurker and first time poster. I've been talking with AgentDee recently and I've been thinking I should actually post on here. Huge Chelsea fan and man! Those pics are amazing!!!! It blows my mind that boobs that big stand out so far horizontal!! She is amazing. Add me on skype if you like. Tvrules2089