The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New video up. She looks great and huge, but she doesn't show too much. This video reaffirms my feeling that her videos have become nothing more then "commercials" to the live dance experience. My hope is that after she retires and the income from live dances is no longer there, that we will see more revealing videos come out. Who knows. Anyway, it's always good to see a new video up - but as a long time fan would like to see more of her.
(07-29-2016, 01:27 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]from her Twitter woah!

AD
Cool

my question Dee (first thanks for the pic), are her eyes closed or is she looking down at her chest, or is she watching them grow Big Grin
um all of the above?

AD
Cool
just gonna leave this right here Wink

AD
Cool
She is massive in that pic. She looks to be nearing her biggest!!
They look just so BIG in that picture they look like they reach almost up to her chin!
We've been overwhelmed with a deluge of new busty beauties that we've neglected the Queen.  Well, she's back with a new update!! 
Looks like they're still growing strong.
I just saw the video of her in that black glittery top...  oh my god!!!!  She's super duper huge!!!!
Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4459]

AD
Cool
And even at that size and weight, still has amazing pec control.
I love how effortlessly she moves around with them very graceful considering A: they are very heavy and B: they project outwards a LOT

AD
Cool
(08-12-2016, 10:52 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4459]

AD
Cool

And the expression on her face, very mischievous or you're not going to believe what happens next (motorboat heaven).
yeah it is pics/caps of videos and videos like that that make me glad to be a proud Chelsea Charms fan!

AD
Cool
There is no limit to her awesomeness.
(08-12-2016, 05:56 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw the video of her in that black glittery top...  oh my god!!!!  She's super duper huge!!!!

ABSOLUTELY GINORMOUS, the sheer width, possibly a full yard, & how low they hang, well below her bellybutton. COLLOSSAL !!!
I dunno man. I saw this video and they look pretty straight to me. Chelsea is short and the camera operator is taller than her so when he leans the camera down for a view of her cleavage and you see the door frame behind it he's going from an angle that was mostly parallel to the door to an angled one which would give off the v shape. You could get the same effect if you stood at the "wide base" of a skyscraper and looked up at the "sharper point" of the top. And even if she was, here's someone with already larger breasts than all the collective breasts we'd see of women during the course of our day.....wanting to look even BIGGER. I'd call that a win.
All I read are more reasons to love Chelsea!!
(08-23-2016, 08:17 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]All I read are more reasons to love Chelsea!!

And such a darling face too! The total package! By far one of the cutest most attractive chicks around.
(08-23-2016, 08:54 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2016, 08:17 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]All I read are more reasons to love Chelsea!!

And such a darling face too! The total package! By far one of the cutest most attractive chicks around.

Agreed.  If she were flat chested, she'd still be one of the most attractive women around.  But thank God she's not!!
yeah I agree with bone 1000% she is one of the girls that even if she had a D cup I would still be a fan of hers.

AD
Cool

EXACTAMUNDO !!!
(08-23-2016, 02:13 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]

EXACTAMUNDO !!!
It's ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE FOR EVERYONE with membership to Chelsea's site view are newest video. OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHEER ENORMITY of Itsy & Bitsy; especially, the left one whichever it is. If not a member yet, it would behoove you to join.
The new video is simply the most amazing one I have seen from her since the first black veil, jumping on the bed video... it is just that startling.

Nitschke66 is NOT exaggerating.  It truly is imperative you ALL see this!!
And she had some incredibly creative and timely comics recently too. I do love the thought of her doing the backstroke, but wonder if the sheer weight of her boobs would hinder or help her buoyancy/speed in the pool. Big Grin
New newsletter on the website of Chelsea Charms.

just what I said ...... recycled and used photos of his last actualizacines.

Well, she updated .... could be better? ..... Yes

I hope this type of updates to be temporary.

Gradually she loses my interest