The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-25-2017, 06:03 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2017, 05:23 PM)lonewolf988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2017, 01:37 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]what's going here? Chelsea topless at a food court? how is this possible? was this last week in Vegas? i,m asking lots of questions.sorry.

Pretty sure this was a few years ago in Finland

From another site I found, it's apparently backstage at the AVN.
Chelsea posted the album on her site yesterday.
And lonewolf988 has it right. just posting the usual two samples from the set! Big Grin
(01-25-2017, 06:03 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: [ -> ]From another site I found, it's apparently backstage at the AVN.

Absolutely correct, brother!  Keeping on topic here with the whole AVN2017 thread.  Despite being in LA the whole time she was there in Vegas, and wanting to take the I15 over... I was far too busy with NAMM and music business stuff to get the chance.

So, yet another opportunity to see CC passes me by.  <sigh>
(01-25-2017, 06:47 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]And lonewolf988 has it right.  just posting the usual two samples from the set!  Big Grin

Bigger than her head. Wider than her shoulders. Further out than her elbows. More than two armfuls.
From her photoset.
"...Chelsea on her Finland trip hanging back stage letting everybody get a huggable
greeting from Itsy and Bitsy following her standing-room only performances.
What a splendid day of monstrous boob power!..."
(01-25-2017, 08:34 PM)helogos Wrote: [ -> ]From her photoset.
"...Chelsea on her Finland trip hanging back stage letting everybody get a huggable
greeting from Itsy and Bitsy following her standing-room only performances.
What a splendid day of monstrous boob power!..."

I stand corrected!  I'm so sorry for making you guys look at those DREADFUL old pictures!!  Wink
(01-25-2017, 09:59 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]the ultimate test of my face is up here.
I would totally fail that test. Haha
I just found this pic...

Gentlemen, prepare yourselves. 

Chelsea, and Lily4k...

At the same table...

I feel faint
(01-26-2017, 10:13 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this pic...

Chelsea, and Lily4k...

At the same table...

I feel faint

I actually believe that Lily needs to change her moniker to Lily 5/6k, and yet Itsy & Bitsy still appear to be 4 times Lily's size.
I think Lilly is seeing Chelsea as her goal! There are breast similarities.
(01-27-2017, 12:09 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I think Lilly is seeing Chelsea as her goal!  There are breast similarities.

LET US PRAY !!!
Hey guys, about this pic. Is this a recent pic? 

I don't know if it's the camera angle or what, but it looks like Lilly has gained some weight, isn't? I mean, her arms looks skinnier in her photo sets. At least I think so...  

Also, it's funny to watch this two amazing women together! Lilly is just a bit taller and you can see how huge Chelsea is. 

Im not sure if Lilly would like to be as big as Chelsea, also not sure if she could,  even if she tried, but I would love to see her at that size :3
(01-27-2017, 04:26 PM)Bloodninja Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, about this pic. Is this a recent pic? 

I don't know if it's the camera angle or what, but it looks like Lilly has gained some weight, isn't? I mean, her arms looks skinnier in her photo sets. At least I think so...  

Also, it's funny to watch this two amazing women together! Lilly is just a bit taller and you can see how huge Chelsea is. 

Im not sure if Lilly would like to be as big as Chelsea, also not sure if she could,  even if she tried, but I would love to see her at that size :3

There are a lot of folks that have said all along that Lilly4k has been "Staging" her shots and corsetting along with photoshopping her photos to look much thinner than she actually is and also overstating her implant volume and also the brand/type/volume of implants she has.

This photo and one from two years ago I saw pretty much confirms this...
(01-25-2017, 06:52 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2017, 06:03 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: [ -> ]From another site I found, it's apparently backstage at the AVN.

Absolutely correct, brother!  Keeping on topic here with the whole AVN2017 thread.  Despite being in LA the whole time she was there in Vegas, and wanting to take the I15 over... I was far too busy with NAMM and music business stuff to get the chance.

So, yet another opportunity to see CC passes me by.  <sigh>

Chelsea could be a good fit for a music video. Perhaps a Tawny Kitaen thing like in the White Snake video?
(01-27-2017, 04:26 PM)Bloodninja Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, about this pic. Is this a recent pic? 

My immediate assessment to viewing this pic concurred with yours, however, I find it EXTREMELY APPEALING .
(01-27-2017, 07:23 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]

My immediate assessment to viewing this pic concurred with yours, however, I find it EXTREMELY APPEALING .

Oh belive me, I find it very appealing too, it was just something I couldn't avoid to notice, that's all =D
(01-26-2017, 10:13 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this pic...

Chelsea, and Lily4k...

At the same table...

I feel faint

And I hear the plump breasts are very tasty at this restaurant. Big Grin  You don't think they ordered breast with a side bowl of melon? The waiter would have certainly stumbled repeating that back.
I suppose I'll try and sneak this one in, since it's late and no one's looking...
Hopefully this is not a double up
WOW!! These aren't doubles, and they're a great addition. Thank you!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5076]
(01-30-2017, 05:32 AM)zappfra Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this is not a double up

OHHH, THE ENORMITY OF IT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random find

[attachment=5080]
(01-31-2017, 05:48 AM)zappfra Wrote: [ -> ]Random find

Nice Zapp!  All of a sudden I've got a hankering for a big juicy watermelon. Big Grin
I'm liking Dolly Fox, and it appears Chelsea is too. They seem to be enjoying themselves.
i'm really enjoying Chelsea and Dolly enjoying each other! Chelsea just brings joy to everyone who enjoys breasts!