The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DIES!!!
Surely that must be some kind of photography enhancement or lens angling, because I can't believe that she has grown to such a [i]tremendous[/i] size. Blush

I've seen Photoshopped morphs of her, but it looks like she is (very slowly) actually started to grow into one in real life.
Until now the only women I've seen that are actually close to her size were ones that used prosethics like Mandy Mountjoy or Zena Fulsom, but Chelsea is actually [i]REAL!
[/i]

Surely she must be reaching her physical limits by now? It's like blowing up a balloon-it just keeps growing and growing, until eventually it reaches absolute maximum capacity and simply just can't grow anymore. Wink
(09-07-2015, 12:08 PM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]Surely that must be some kind of photography enhancement or lens angling, because I can't believe that she has grown to such a [i]tremendous[/i] size. Blush

I've seen Photoshopped morphs of her, but it looks like she is (very slowly) actually started to grow into one in real life.
Until now the only women I've seen that are actually close to her size were ones that used prosethics like Mandy Mountjoy or Zena Fulsom, but Chelsea is actually [i]REAL!
[/i]

Surely she must be reaching her physical limits by now? It's like blowing up a balloon-it just keeps growing and growing, until eventually it reaches absolute maximum capacity and simply just can't grow anymore. Wink
I'm praying that she has Zero intentions of stopping this growth pattern for many years.
[Image: chelsea%20wants%20them%20bigger%20with%20text.gif]

[Image: dcWmdh1435938089.jpg]

[Image: IsdSnN1435596412.jpg]

AD
Cool
You know what's an absolutely awesome feeling?

Having Chelsea contact you informing you she'll be in the area and she'd love to see you again.
that IS an awesome feeling *feels envious of anybody who gets that type of message* Wink.

AD
Cool
There's a new newsletter out... and although it's a "best of" or hodge-podge collection of events of the past year... it has some LOVELY photos in it. Wink

Regardez-vous le sample attaché, amigos y amigas.
Some sad news on Chelsea's social media as she lost a friend over the weekend, the lovely and talented entertainer Vayda Kiss.
Condolences.
I think sending our support to Chelsea in this difficult time might be a good thing.
(09-16-2015, 01:26 PM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]A nice candid was posted at the bea. Its always great to see recent pictures of Chelsea Smile
i love to watch chelsea making pictures with other girls or dancers at club dates,just love to watch girls enjoying chelsea and itsy and bitsy!
(09-16-2015, 01:44 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2015, 01:26 PM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]A nice candid was posted at the bea. Its always great to see recent pictures of Chelsea Smile
i love to watch chelsea making pictures with other girls or dancers at club dates,just love to watch girls enjoying chelsea and itsy and bitsy!

Thanks, very nice picSmile
(09-16-2015, 04:15 PM)dan84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2015, 01:44 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, very nice picSmile

EDITED TO REMOVE SOMETHING> Bone. Sorry.

lolchair thanks for the photo find and you should check out her website too. She put up a nice mix of recent and not as recent photos in her huge newsletter blog. Love the in depth writing about her adventures. There's been around five updates this month already not including this comic which I think was put up mid to late last month. Not sure if somebody already put this up. Always been a fan of baywatch but could never have imagined somebody like her on the show. Imagine her doing the slow motion run!!!!!!!!!!!! Cue the music.
I know the artists who drew those. He doesn't want me to reveal his name
(09-17-2015, 04:20 PM)Djoser Wrote: [ -> ]I know the artists who drew those. He doesn't want me to reveal his name

Kinda sucks that the 7th comic was seemingly lost. You go to click on it and you get nothing.
gif from her NZ trip

[Image: fZnGift.gif]

AND source of my current avatar Wink

AD
Cool
New photo set out. She's still able to button up 3 of these buttons. I hope this is a very sort-lived phenomenon!
Just wait till she takes one deeeep breath. Those buttons will die quickly.
My god she is incredible, a perfect work of art
(09-22-2015, 02:42 PM)timmy21 Wrote: [ -> ]My god she is incredible, a perfect work of art

EXACTAMUNDO !!!!!!!
does anyone on this site live in texas? chelsea has been there for the last two weeks,tonight is last night in wichita falls texas(she was in southern texas last week) at two clubs called maximus. of course if no one lives in texas,i understand why their hasn't been anything here,
There are about 30 million people in Texas? Chances are, we've got a member from there.
(09-26-2015, 04:57 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]There are about 30 million people in Texas? Chances are, we've got a member from there.

I think you meant lurker.
(09-27-2015, 08:55 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2015, 04:57 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]There are about 30 million people in Texas? Chances are, we've got a member from there.

I think you meant lurker.

I believe you are correct.
(09-26-2015, 10:55 AM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone on this site live in texas? chelsea has been there for the last two weeks,tonight is last night in wichita falls texas(she was in southern texas last week) at two clubs called maximus. of course if no one lives in texas,i understand why their hasn't been anything here,

Maybe they haven't recovered yet. Big Grin It likely went like this. As if her boobs aren't enough bouncing and swaying around the stage (or in somebody's lap), then a guy (or girlBig Grin) would have to deal with a sexy look into her soul. I mean her eyes are top 10 for me!
(09-28-2015, 01:17 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2015, 10:55 AM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone on this site live in texas? chelsea has been there for the last two weeks,tonight is last night in wichita falls texas(she was in southern texas last week) at two clubs called maximus. of course if no one lives in texas,i understand why their hasn't been anything here,

Maybe they haven't recovered yet. Big Grin It likely went like this. As if her boobs aren't enough bouncing and swaying around the stage (or in somebody's lap), then a guy (or girlBig Grin) would have to deal with a sexy look into her soul. I mean her eyes are top 10 for me!

Y SOITENLY !!!