The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a new CC update out from her own website, but I will spare you the pain of seeing them as she's so SMALL in them. She had a MASSIVE DRAIN. She can't be any more than 4000cc now, which would be an approximately 11000cc drain.

It's drastic. I'll spare your eyes.
[hr]
P.S. I OBJECT TO THIS DRAIN!
Uggghhhh....

But I am assuming she is more comfortable now.
(05-13-2013, 09:34 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]There's a new CC update out from her own website, but I will spare you the pain of seeing them as she's so SMALL in them. She had a MASSIVE DRAIN. She can't be any more than 4000cc now, which would be an approximately 11000cc drain.

It's drastic. I'll spare your eyes.
[hr]
P.S. I OBJECT TO THIS DRAIN!
I wouldn't mind a look just for the hell of itBig Grin
Yeah it would be interesting to see it. Just for academic purposes.
[Image: May%202013%205.jpg?m=1368601188]I had decided not to post these because of their depressing nature...but if we need to see them for academic purposes, so be it. Six images are in the Gallery. Again, I must make it clear: I would rather have a healthy, happy Chelsea that looks like this than have her injure herself and not be around at all.
The difference in size is startling, you almost start to think of her as being fairly regular sized. That is until you see an average sized girl again and you realise that Chelsea is still huge even at that size!
wonder how fast they will fill back up?

AD
Cool
those pictures are old. theres always a 4-6 month lag between the site updates. she's already back to normal
so the drain pics are old and the PC pics are more her current size?

AD
Cool
Just keep in mind that the slowly swell back.
[Image: 12-6-2012.JPG?m=1368725133]
I've got a near-perfect solution to keeping up with Chelsea's changes: each Breast Enhancement Archive member send me $100 (for starters) and I'll take time from my busy schedule to fly once or twice a week to wherever Chelsea might be, worldwide, and have a Private Dance or two. I'll be sure to take photos and measurements to post so all can be updated on Chelsea's status re "drain/predrain, etc." I know, I know, it will be quite an ordeal, week after week, but I'm prepared and willing to take the bullet for all you great guys! Deal?
Titzling, thanks for taking one for the team. Have 100 bea-coins on me.
(05-13-2013, 12:52 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2013, 04:43 AM)thenolol Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have some good video clips?

I have over 400 15 second PhotoClubs clips, 12 BosomBox of at least 5 min each (some up to 15 min), over 200 misc. (YouTube, etc.). Some are extraordinary. I wish I had some good way to share them besides mailing each of you a DVD. Check the Gallery for some screen captures from some of my favorite vids.
[hr]
(05-13-2013, 12:05 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]dare oh my god dare!!!

AD
Cool
Done! I only posted six more (trying to obey the rules as best I can)...I hope they help!

maybe is dropbox a solution
(05-15-2013, 05:35 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]so the drain pics are old and the PC pics are more her current size?

AD
Cool

no way to know for sure but:

as far as i can tell the pc orange top set is from the start of 2013. the drain must have happened around march
[hr]
well thankfully the exif data is on chelseas pictures (not photoclubs) so i know for sure now that the drain was in february

[attachment=911]
Create Date 2013:01:28 00:52:47
3 months, 19 days, 15 hours, 9 minutes, 1 second ago

[attachment=910]
Date/Time Original 2013:02:13 01:18:55-06:00
3 months, 3 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes, 16 seconds ago
[Image: 2010%20Striped%20Tee%204.JPG?m=1368750798][Image: 2008%20Red%20Sweater%207.jpg?m=1368750345]
More images posted on Chelsea's Gallery!
man...draining her must be the most awful experience for a real boobman
I may be hated for this but if she is in less pain or more comfortable thats all that really matters IMO. Even with the post drain I find her very attractive. I love large breasts bur I like the owner of those breasts to be comfortable. My BFF had 55EE and I was glad she had them reduced. She feels better now which is all I care about. (She's a 38DDD now. )
well I agree, but if that's the case then let's let her go flatchested (she can't get more comfortable than that)

That's why i prefer by far beshine over chelsea charms or any other professional adult entertainer: beshine and other big 'girls next door' got massive because they wanted to, and they don't see that as a torture or a punishment to make money, like, i am afraid, chelsea does
Chelsea has a new video out where she is quite small (smallest I have seen in 10 years)... she talks about how she comes in different sizes and this is her smaller size. Well, she's smaller alright. WAY smaller... makes the rest of her body look like she's put on a lot of weight. Wasn't the intention, I'm guessing.

As you can tell, I'm not happy about such a massive drain. But, it's her choice.
Any chance of a screenshot? I cancelled my membership due to the poor updates.
Hey Articdonkey, here you go...

I'm scheduled to spend some time with Miss Chelsea this week, but see that she's the size she is now I honestly am not interested. I mean the drain is for her health and that's good, but I know women already with breast that big. Nature breasts at that. And I was looking forward to HUGE fake breasts, not large ones.Huh

I'll let you guys know how it goes, but if this is any sign, I'm sure I'll be disappointed.Dodgy
Looking forward to your report!
(05-21-2013, 07:36 AM)TheTman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Articdonkey, here you go...

I'm scheduled to spend some time with Miss Chelsea this week, but see that she's the size she is now I honestly am not interested. I mean the drain is for her health and that's good, but I know women already with breast that big. Nature breasts at that. And I was looking forward to HUGE fake breasts, not large ones.Huh

I'll let you guys know how it goes, but if this is any sign, I'm sure I'll be disappointed.Dodgy

TMan, I know what you mean, I was lucky that when I last saw her in the UK in 2011 she was huge, it was the day after she appeared on TV. You never know she may have filled up since those photos, either way I'm sure you'll have fun.
(05-21-2013, 07:36 AM)TheTman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Articdonkey, here you go...

Why are her new videos not on Dailymotion anymore?
Why are her new videos not on Dailymotion anymore?
[/quote]

I think Dailymotion is tightening up on copyrighted material.