The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2016, 04:10 PM)1p2p3p4p Wrote: [ -> ]how big are chelsea charms nipples?

Well, her areolae are about the size of dessert plates due to skin stretching. Her actual nipples are about the size of an average man's pinky finger top. Unless my mind is completely kernoodled.
(02-12-2016, 09:07 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]There are many more photos available on her site, so if you want more, please join!

Whom ever is not a member of her site, I implore you to join. Her latest video is OUTRAGEOUS, OOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG, the ENORMITY of it all !!!!!!!!!
I have a very small preview to share... I'll grab a better one in a little bit.
Never heard anything remotely close to that. She actually has been BIGGER than that anyway a few times. And I think you already know this quite well, but she has string implants which allow for unlimited growth. She literally can be any size she wants! It's pretty amazing and certainly unique.

I do wonder what would happen if she didn't get her drains and let them go. She'd likely be bed ridden.
And thank you Kopy for showing us this last week. I do wonder what it's like to sit with Chelsea during a sporting event, moreso in public because of the tight chairs, but also privately like in this photo.

Which would be more exciting?
Her stats have been reported BY HER at 22 and 23K. Your theory is blown yet again. Nice try. Now you're just trolling.. AGAIN.
(01-30-2016, 11:30 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Fresh from Chelsea's closet and available for YOU to buy!!

Again, I know Dee likes his red, but man I can never get enough PINK!
I meant to include the photo. Thanks Bone.
yeah I LOVE her (and all super busty models as well) in red but pink always looks good on her as well as white (makes her look so angelic).

AD
Cool
(02-15-2016, 11:32 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Her stats have been reported BY HER at 22 and 23K. Your theory is blown yet again. Nice try. Now you're just trolling.. AGAIN.

In the famous words of Ronald Reagan,"there you go again." Let's face it, single minded fans of Beshine are perpetually in denial of the TRUE ENORMITY of Chelsea & continuously place constricted limits on her actual size.
(02-15-2016, 12:10 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]yeah I LOVE her (and all super busty models as well) in red but pink always looks good on her as well as white (makes her look so angelic).

AD
Cool

Angelic we could take her home to the parents? Or would her bust size compromise that possibility?
GUYS!! MBM and NITSCHE... lookit, she has actually maxed out at 25K. I can't see her being able to go beyond that without needing a walker or a wheelchair. Let's stop and give thanks for 25k or 23k or 22k or even 21k or even 20k.

My GOD, do we realize how big this is???

Beshine's stats are not verified and merely conjecture. I'd love to see something recent and real from her.

In the meantime, CHELSEA IS THE REAL DEAL!!
(02-15-2016, 01:05 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]GUYS!! MBM and NITSCHE... lookit, she has actually maxed out at 25K. I can't see her being able to go beyond that without needing a walker or a wheelchair.

Thanks for the update Bone.

Yes anything past her 25K would certainly put a stop to any performing. The fact that she can be any size with her drain choices is pretty cool. But that lends a thought to the angelic question I had earlier. Would a full drain help when meeting the parents or does she let it go to the limit and see how they react?
(02-15-2016, 01:05 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]GUYS!! MBM and NITSCHE... lookit, she has actually maxed out at 25K. I can't see her being able to go beyond that without needing a walker or a wheelchair. Let's stop and give thanks for 25k or 23k or 22k or even 21k or even 20k.

Beshine's stats are not verified and merely conjecture. I'd love to see something recent and real from her.

AMEN TO THAT !!! Also, I apologize, if at times I'm confrontational. However, the habitual disrespect of Chelsea, by a certain few individuals, perturbs me beyond belief.
(02-06-2016, 10:58 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 10:56 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]now in gif form Wink

[Image: chelsea%20jumping%20jacks%20in%20studio.gif]

AD
Cool

Another nice job Dee!

If this was an ad for the Super Bowl, what would the product be?

I hadn't noticed earlier, but there's actually two people in this gif.
Fock the Meeters. A full drain just to meet some parents isn't ideal, afterall, she wouldn't be dating them. By the time we get to meeting the parents stage we should have moved beyond surface features anyway, and the parents would be meeting someone I care about who also just happens to have ginormous boobs. Another thing about parents is they spend their lives finding what works for them, while other things that they've left behind gets embraced by the next gen and, no pun intended, expanded on. We can remember the DJ that'd come to the party with a car full of crates; now anybody needs is an iPod and one of those Bluetooth speaker dealios.
All this could be yours! Available now, from Chelsea's Closet! New video out yesterday too by the way. Still waiting on an official sample.
(02-16-2016, 06:24 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]All this could be yours! Available now, from Chelsea's Closet! New video out yesterday too by the way. Still waiting on an official sample.

Now she needs a yard marker to measure the diameter of Itsy & Bitsy.
*looks at picture of her in that top*
I needed a new comforter for my queen size bed Wink

AD
Cool
New photo set out gang! Join her site for more!!
the newest vid is quite incredible when you consider the weight of her chest

[attachment=4108]
(02-15-2016, 01:05 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]GUYS!! MBM and NITSCHE... lookit, she has actually maxed out at 25K. I can't see her being able to go beyond that without needing a walker or a wheelchair. Let's stop and give thanks for 25k or 23k or 22k or even 21k or even 20k.

Once saw her, Beshine, on streamates briefly. So it was live and larger than when I met Chelsea. Then again Chelsea had hers drained a bit when we met.
(02-11-2016, 02:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot post any others, Nitsche. As much as I would like to. We have an agreement with the lady and her organization. We try to stick as closely to it as possible.

'Cubeman' and 'Chelsea' are reading this. They will appreciate our cooperation, not our flagrant violation of any agreement we make.

I hope you understand.

That's nice to know. So she can see how highly we think of her. That makes me smile. She is such a great lady. I am so shy and she made me feel comfortable at that club. I hope I get to see her again one day.
(02-22-2016, 05:09 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2016, 02:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot post any others, Nitsche. As much as I would like to. We have an agreement with the lady and her organization. We try to stick as closely to it as possible.

I hope you understand.

That's nice to know. So she can see how highly we think of her. That makes me smile. She is such a great lady. I am so shy and she made me feel comfortable at that club. I hope I get to see her again one day.

Agreed. She has a way about her of putting us at ease immediately. It's equally amazing how wide ranging her boob size is able to be because of the drains.

And the drain thing is cool too. I've seen her after small drains, big drains and without a drain in a long time. It's remarkable. Sometimes I wonder if it was added up how much the drains have totaled over the years. Could it be 1 million CC at this point?
The nerd in me wonders the chemical composition of the drains. The fan of hers in me wants the nerd of me to shut up. The dork in me is busy looking up cats on YouTube.