The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enough yappin! Let's let the pictures speak for themselves!! Two new photos from the twitterverse showing Chelsea from last night!

[i]Note: These are not CC copyrighted photos, these are candid public shots and can be shared freely[/i]
Did you guys ever consider her FAQ was correct when it was updated and she quickly outgrew/outdated it?

Agent "I just blew your minds" Dee
Cool
BAM!!! Reality check~ Big Grin

And check out the two pictures above too. LOL
Another candid of Chelsea! Thanks to Gabyybag for finding this one.
Dunno if it is at her biggest, but it was last night!
Just came across this one. She looks fantastic as always
That top has too much room in it. Too much 'slack' material. She need to fill it out more! Wink
New video out today! Your friendly neighborhood Cubeman sent us the official sample.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2160]
[hr]
And yes, that top used to cover her nipples in 2009 (I think). She hasn't let herself grow much in the past 3 or 4 years but she is staying a little larger these days than she used to. And that makes me very happy.
(08-22-2014, 06:16 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New video out today! Your friendly neighborhood Cubeman sent us the official sample.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2160]
[hr]
And yes, that top used to cover her nipples in 2009 (I think). She hasn't let herself grow much in the past 3 or 4 years but she is staying a little larger these days than she used to. And that makes me very happy.
I also believe she is larger these days. As much as she might deny it; I believe Chelsea is in a TITANIC BATTLE & endeavoring to keep her throne as the largest in the land. The battle between my darling & Beshine for that throne makes ALL OF US the lucky beneficiaries. I LOVE BOTH OF THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN !!!!
HOLEEE CRAP o.O!!!

Agent "words fail me" Dee
Cool
(08-23-2014, 12:38 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]HOLEEE CRAP o.O!!!

Agent "words fail me" Dee
Cool

From the site "This Video is presented in 1280 x 720 High Res mp4 format.
also available in 835 x 480 and 568 x 320 for mobile devices."

Chelsea, and Itsy and Bitsy, in high res.
Words cannot desribe what she looks like at high res.
man I would love to see that video someday *sigh*

AD
Cool

EDIT: there may be some confusion in my wording I mean I hope to join her site again in the future and would like to see it on her site I was not implying somebody send it to me or anything like that Wink.
(08-10-2014, 06:27 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2014, 12:36 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an OFFICIAL screenshot sample from her latest video!

It's amazing how much Chelsea updates her site. Seems like every few days. Although I'd like to see some HD video eventually.

I wake up and login to CC and I actually see that Cubeman was listening to you motorboatman.

Cudos!!!
Listen folks, Cubeman is very friendly towards us and is a really great fella. He's definitely reading the posts and considering what true fans and customers have to say.

By the way, Cubey, how was the Aretha Franklin show? Come out of hiding. LOL
Bone, you enforce what I said before:

(08-11-2014, 01:05 AM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 06:27 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how much Chelsea updates her site. Seems like every few days. Although I'd like to see some HD video eventually.

I already thanked Cubeman - what a nice man! I'm currently enjoying the new pictures and movie. Big Grin

So you want HD (720p) eventually?
I sure did!! You're awesome, andrat!

(08-23-2014, 12:58 PM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Bone, you enforce what I said before:

(08-11-2014, 01:05 AM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 06:27 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how much Chelsea updates her site. Seems like every few days. Although I'd like to see some HD video eventually.

I already thanked Cubeman - what a nice man! I'm currently enjoying the new pictures and movie. Big Grin

So you want HD (720p) eventually?
Bone, you know what?

I just realize when looking in leo.org I did fall in the trap of english => german => english translation.

Motorboatman wrote "eventually" and I answered with "eventually", too. The problem is in german "eventuell" means more like "maybe", but I now realize that in english "eventually" means more something like "finally", which is an unfriendlier, request demanding phrase.

This is not what I wanted to say. So sorry, that I used that phrase.

Chelsea might ask her German speaking relatives about that "eventuell" / "eventually". They might confirm.

But this shows that non english native speaker shouldn't taken that hard when they write something which might sound rude to folks with english as mother tongue.
I just wanted to give you lot one more peak at the latest video that is available in High Definition now!!!

This is the best reason to join her site now for less than 15 BUCKS a month!! The video is astonishing as witnessed by this screen-cap!
is there alot of filming in front of her on this vid like on the first pic or is it mainly other angles? just curious...
(08-23-2014, 02:30 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to give you lot one more peak at the latest video that is available in High Definition now!!!

This is the best reason to join her site now for less than 15 BUCKS a month!! The video is astonishing as witnessed by this screen-cap!

This is frickin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two more great candid photos of our queen!
(08-23-2014, 02:30 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to give you lot one more peak at the latest video that is available in High Definition now!!!

WOWWWWW !!!! Chelsea's still #1 on earth for shear enormity.
FYI here are 2 pics of her in that animal print top that she wears in the video (they were posted earlier in the thread) one is from her twitter one is from a newsletter.

Twitter pic:
[Image: BTbCtIXCMAAshZ7.jpg-large.jpg]

newsletter pic:
[Image: 2013%20Newsletter%2014-5%208.jpg]

I think she looks a bit bigger in the video still, but only in comparison to the profile shot from the newsletter. I think the twitter pic and the video were shot around the same time, what do you guys think Wink?

AD
Cool
But that new video hasn't been shot in HD. Just from the screenshots posted here it looks like standard def which may hef resized to 720p... but no HD. Still bad picture quality.
(08-24-2014, 09:23 AM)mo15 Wrote: [ -> ]But that new video hasn't been shot in HD. Just from the screenshots posted here it looks like standard def which may hef resized to 720p... but no HD. Still bad picture quality.

Quality looks good enough. Also, is it just me or do her nipples seem more centered than out to the sides ?