The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is soooo lovely

AD
Cool
(05-08-2015, 02:07 AM)zaras27 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no plan on the tour about visiting London on the 6th...

According to her twitter, she's still there.
*fixed motorboatman's broken quote*

just making the post look more less broken Wink

Agent "nothing to see here, move along, move along" Dee
Cool
(05-09-2015, 10:33 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2015, 02:07 AM)zaras27 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no plan on the tour about visiting London on the 6th...

According to her twitter, she's still there.

For how long? Blush
(05-09-2015, 02:15 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]The lovely Charming Chelsea has released yet ANOTHER video!! This is called Part 2 of this month's video.

And a snapshot from that moment in time looks like this:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3050]

Chelsea is on her own level. It seems like she's just letting her growth go unabated, and it's amazing. Every inch of additional bust line just drops my jaw even further. I'm sure she will break a hundred records in her lifetime.
*agrees with BBG*

AD
Cool
(05-10-2015, 09:50 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]*agrees with BBG*

AD
Cool

I wholeheartedly concur & a shout-out to Beshine for forcing Chelsea to allow all out growth.
(05-10-2015, 09:44 PM)BigBoobsGeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015, 02:15 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]The lovely Charming Chelsea has released yet ANOTHER video!! This is called Part 2 of this month's video.

And a snapshot from that moment in time looks like this:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3050]

Chelsea is on her own level. It seems like she's just letting her growth go unabated, and it's amazing. Every inch of additional bust line just drops my jaw even further. I'm sure she will break a hundred records in her lifetime.

I agree. The most amazing part is the steady growth year after year after year since 1999/2000. You're talking about well over a decade of unlimited boob expansion that we've been able to sit back and witness with conceivably no end in site. It's been an extraordinary ride.
Whaaaaatttt??? New pictures too? Oh you treasure, Chelsea!
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3073]
Full new photo set is out!
(05-12-2015, 02:49 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Whaaaaatttt??? New pictures too? Oh you treasure, Chelsea!
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3073]
Full new photo set is out!

It is amazing how huge she is! Again nice one Bone!

Black and white is a nice touch too.

And the closed eye look: Big Grin
well lookie what we have here Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3085]

AD
Cool
Holy FUCK! Those look IMMENSE!
I wanna make sure my eyes are correct.

That is no morph, right?
(05-15-2015, 06:58 AM)Cutter Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna make sure my eyes are correct.

That is no morph, right?

That is no morph!!
wow!!
Wow! That is really gigantic! Is there a picture that show this massiv boobs from the side?
Wow, That picture's insane! Her areolas are like dinner plates! Chelsea just gets better and better Big Grin
(05-15-2015, 08:32 AM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! That is really gigantic! Is there a picture that show this massiv boobs from the side?

How's this? In related news
[b]Woman Crushed by own Gigantic Breasts![/b]
film at 11
Thank you Bone!
Yeah, but that's all from this set. She's probably going to rap my knuckles for posting more than one sample.

In my defense, CHELSEA YOU ARE JUST TOO DAMNED SEXY!!! You spell-bind me, I couldn't help myself.

Now EVERYBODY! Join her site!!!!
Chelsea, if you're reading this, I will be glad to take whatever punishment BC is to be had from you. So if you're to rap on his knuckles wearing some kinda latex or do that boob drop on top of head thing from a while ago, then dammit, that's just the way it's gotta be.
that is some SERIOUS frontal projection right there o.o

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3086]

AD
Cool
super
(05-15-2015, 07:13 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 06:58 AM)Cutter Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna make sure my eyes are correct.

That is no morph, right?

That is no morph!!
I must say I had thought the same thing at first. I remember one of the earlier photos posted on here (I think it might have been the pink top one) that someone suggested that it might be down to the camera angle or photographic effect.Huh
BUT, having seen the new coloured one above I agree that could be genuine. Smile

Is this the biggest she's ever been?

I don't fully know how those string implants work, but regards to her physiology (such has the stretchiness of her skin) surely she must be reaching her absolute limits by now?Blush
any of you guys have that one pic where a bald or a guy with a shaved head with his back to the camera has his face planted firmly in Chelsea's epic cleavage?

AD
Cool