The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the heads up on her news update! Loving her adventure recaps. And the new photos too! Along with a couple of new shots from that kick ass yellow top update.
New photo update!

Words. Fail.

Go look. Exclamation Big Grin
(09-08-2016, 01:07 PM)superspy Wrote: [ -> ]New photo update!

Words. Fail.

[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]New photoshoot !! GIGANTIC![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]New set of pictures where it looks very very big! I never saw so huge;[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]She is huge in the photo or other optical effect of camera.[/font][/color]
Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4523]

AD
Cool
There's a bit of creative lens and angle work here, but she is absolutely freaking JUGGALICIOUSLY HUGE!
(09-08-2016, 01:36 PM)iBoobuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2016, 01:07 PM)superspy Wrote: [ -> ]New photo update!

Words. Fail.

[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]New photoshoot !! GIGANTIC![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]New set of pictures where it looks very very big! I never saw so huge;[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Open Sans]She is huge in the photo or other optical effect of camera.[/font][/color]
When I saw her 10 mths. ago at Club XXXV in Sayreville, NJ, I believe she was approximately that size then.
Oh agreed- but she definitely is huge there. That, and I like the 'attitude' she is displaying in these photos.
Holy hell!!! Bigger than ever.

There are no words. She looks ready to EXPLODE!!!
Larger version of the picture on the left, looking for the same for the rest:

[Image: DJa6JYg.jpg]
and a non topless colored pic (taken from her twitter)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4524]

AD
Cool
dug through my archives and found 2 sets of her in that zebra print blouse, here is one of the pics for contrast wow

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4528]

AD
Cool
Has anyone ever booked a session with Chelsea Charms? because when I did she said she needs $10,000 to fly her overseas and on her website it said her travel fees were covered
Has any one experience this problem?
(09-11-2016, 02:20 AM)boobs2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ever booked a session with Chelsea Charms? because when I did she said she needs $10,000 to fly her overseas and on her website it said her travel fees were covered
Has any one experience this problem?

I booked her years ago in Amsterdam. Did not pay travel expences. I suppose she wants to have firm bookings of $10000 to make an overseas flight paying of for her.
I booked her about 7 years ago in Denver, but she was already there doing private shows. Cost me 1 grand US dollars.
GUYS please stick to the already existing Chelsea Charms thread!!
(09-09-2016, 02:14 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]dug through my archives and found 2 sets of her in that zebra print blouse, here is one of the pics for contrast wow

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4528]

AD
Cool

That's serious archiving Dee. Impressive. I do like how she used to be able to tie the top because it had plenty of room and now she can barely button it. BTW she's actually selling the top in her closet page. But a little too steep for me.
wasn't Chelsea supposed to do some club dates in Canada this month? saw it on her website earlier but now it's gone,she sometimes does radio shows when she has a club date to promote.
[i]For anyone whos seen Chelsea in person...just to get a perspective, ive always been curious how big she really is. Each one of her tits is about the size of a basketball or like a standard beach ball youd get at wal mart or something. just to get a perspective on size lol[/i]
Someday, before she retires... I'm getting a private dance. Need me some beach ball titty action!
(09-21-2016, 02:38 AM)bonito2022 Wrote: [ -> ][i]For anyone whos seen Chelsea in person...just to get a perspective, ive always been curious how big she really is. Each one of her tits is about the size of a basketball or like a standard beach ball youd get at wal mart or something. just to get a perspective on size lol[/i]

I've seen Chelsea in person, over the yrs., 6 times & UNQUESTIONABLY THEY'RE BIGGER THAN  BASKETBALLS.
(09-21-2016, 02:38 AM)bonito2022 Wrote: [ -> ][i]For anyone whos seen Chelsea in person...just to get a perspective, ive always been curious how big she really is. Each one of her tits is about the size of a basketball or like a standard beach ball youd get at wal mart or something. just to get a perspective on size lol[/i]

Having "been with" those tankers several years ago, they are beyond massive. They are just plain gargantuan. Like beach ball dirigibles. They are literally structures. They occupy massive territories.
(09-21-2016, 07:40 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Someday, before she retires... I'm getting a private dance.  Need me some beach ball titty action!

Having been "lucky" once, I can confidently state: it's definitely a bucket list item!
There is no more popular big breasted woman in the world than Chelsea Charms.  I can think of a whole bunch of reasons why!
i haven't seen that second picture before,love those Chelsea candid pics!
This little one? Why it's 5 months old.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4615]