The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the heads up SS. Refreshing her site every 20 minutes...
And here;s one little sample picture of it... better to follow!!
Something slightly better...
(05-12-2016, 06:08 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Something slightly better...

My sweater angel! I would so like to cuddle with her. I'll be sure to help her with the sweater if she gets too warm. Getting it up and over her mammoth boobs could be interesting. Nice work Bone.
anyone have video of it with the drained breasts?
(06-03-2016, 12:05 PM)Vinerp Wrote: [ -> ]anyone have video of it with the drained breasts?

Not in a long time, which makes us all really really happy.
New update! Photo section and closet

WOOOW !! my jaw dropped, she looks to her very huge!

Here I put a picture of years ago with the same dress.

totally spectacular, the dress looks very snobby

Chelsea Bravo !!
[Image: thump_2371584cccomparation.jpg]

PS: I think in those pictures she is 18k, I think we still have not seen pictures of her in 21k
good grief i think this is the biggest shes ever been.
Is that truly legit, like from her twitter or something? I'm having trouble coping here... :o
Well these recent pics make me want to believe. But her boobs are like 1.75 times the width of her body in the yellow top.
Woah!!!!! Where is that yellow pic from!!! She looks massive! Here's hoping for a new video at that size
(06-06-2016, 05:52 AM)iBoobuster Wrote: [ -> ]New update! Photo section and closet

WOOOW !! my jaw dropped, she looks to her very huge!

Here I put a picture of years ago with the same dress.

totally spectacular, the dress looks very snobby

Chelsea Bravo !!
[Image: thump_2371584cccomparation.jpg]

PS: I think in those pictures she is 18k, I think we still have not seen pictures of her in 21k
Holy shit she's huge
(06-06-2016, 05:52 AM)iBoobuster Wrote: [ -> ][Image: thump_2371584cccomparation.jpg]

Ya know I thought red was my favorite color on her, but I'm wondering if yellow might be taking over.
to put it in perspective, the set the left pic is from is from 05/06 or 06/07 so damn

AD
Cool
You know it's not just the sheer size of her breasts but also the shape they are 'morphing' into... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how they are changing and the shape they are taking. They're turning into the ultimate breasts. Regardless of size, although I'd DIE to see her crack 30,000cc in volume!! JMHO
second pink picture is crazy... this is where beshine should do something to show shes bigger...

waiting.....
waiting.....
and probably nothing
(06-07-2016, 04:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's not just the sheer size of her breasts but also the shape they are 'morphing' into... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how they are changing and the shape they are taking. They're turning into the ultimate breasts. Regardless of size, although I'd DIE to see her crack 30,000cc in volume!! JMHO

Agreed. And also what I find remarkable is they manage to maintain a somewhat "natural" appearance. Obviously we know they're enhanced, but I wonder if a typical dude on the street knows that.
(06-07-2016, 08:21 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. And also what I find remarkable is they manage to maintain a somewhat "natural" appearance. Obviously we know they're enhanced, but I wonder if a typical dude on the street knows that.

If the boobs in question are part of an attractive young to middle aged woman the typical dude in the street probably assumes anything larger than a F-cup is fake.
And you know what happens when you assume... U make an ASS out of ME.

Edit: Something like that I dunno.
New pictures out. Yes, a full sized women's tank top around each one!!
goddess
Bigger Chels? Yes please.
WOW! DAMN!
(06-10-2016, 07:19 PM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Bigger Chels? Yes please.

AMAZING! Come on Chelsea sweety, we know you can go even bigger for us Smile
(06-08-2016, 11:02 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New pictures out. Yes, a full sized women's tank top around each one!!

Nice Bone! It's quite cool to think these tops at one time actually fit both of her boobs in one of the tops and now each top BARELY fits over one boob.

I must say I enjoy how she finds a way to repurpose her old tops.