The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AGREED!!
New things for sale in Chelsea's Closet... are we sure she ever wore these? I mean, they don't even come close to fitting her!! ; - )
I think the top on the left fits her JUST fine Wink

AD
Cool
(01-11-2016, 11:38 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New things for sale in Chelsea's Closet... are we sure she ever wore these? I mean, they don't even come close to fitting her!! ; - )

OMGGGGG !!!! Just look at the shear ENORMITY of THE GODDESS !!!
(01-12-2016, 01:38 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I think the top on the left fits her JUST fine Wink

AD
Cool

I see your point.
So did the right one.
This right versus left stuff has got to come to a head...

Let me call in an expert.
Let's double check that...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3900] [Image: attachment.php?aid=3901]

Ok, it's a tie!!
(01-12-2016, 06:11 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Let's double check that...

Ok, it's a tie!!

The right has BOOBS DOWN, without ?
(01-12-2016, 06:11 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Let's double check that...

Ok, it's a tie!!

Just...wow. They're looking more incredible than ever!
Here's a page of pics I found from a recent club appearance and she looks fantastic and huge!

http://lustclubs.com/photo/chelsea-charms-2015/
I believe those pictures are from her July 10-11 2015 appearance there. Excellent find, thank you!
(01-13-2016, 01:08 PM)Chelseafan79 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a page of pics I found from a recent club appearance and she looks fantastic and huge!

http://lustclubs.com/photo/chelsea-charms-2015/

That is a nice assortment for sure!
(01-11-2016, 11:38 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New things for sale in Chelsea's Closet... are we sure she ever wore these? I mean, they don't even come close to fitting her!! ; - )

I do recall the green one from awhile ago. But yeah it looks like it has no chance at this point.
What's the general consensus on Chelsea's Photoclubs page at this point? I stopped following a few years back - as I was relatively pleased with the content of her personal web page. I'm curious if the updates are "new", or if it's just re-releases of older photo shoots and videos - as was my observation when I discontinued.
(01-19-2016, 05:41 PM)boob_s Wrote: [ -> ]What's the general consensus on Chelsea's Photoclubs page at this point? I stopped following a few years back - as I was relatively pleased with the content of her personal web page. I'm curious if the updates are "new", or if it's just re-releases of older photo shoots and videos - as was my observation when I discontinued.

I'd like to know too. Her site has been recent more often than not, but the last time I saw Photoclubs update with something undoubtedly "new" was years ago when she had her hair cut short. I would post an example but I'm erring on the side of caution when it comes to potential member's content.
(01-19-2016, 05:41 PM)boob_s Wrote: [ -> ]What's the general consensus on Chelsea's Photoclubs page at this point? I stopped following a few years back - as I was relatively pleased with the content of her personal web page. I'm curious if the updates are "new", or if it's just re-releases of older photo shoots and videos - as was my observation when I discontinued.

I've noticed a mix of both on Photoclubs, whereas her newest stuff is always on her own website and plus she updates her own site constantly, over a dozen times in December alone.
You're the next contestant for an insane boob facial. A thought bubble above this guy's head would be priceless!
New side boob:
That's a morph... That HAS TO BE a morph... Oh dear lord if its not...
(01-27-2016, 06:37 AM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]That's a morph... That HAS TO BE a morph... Oh dear lord if its not...

THE LORD works in mysterious ways, I BELIEVE that's all Chelsea, not a morph.
I will invesitigate! It could very well be real. It is very close to her last released pictures
(01-27-2016, 11:57 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I will invesitigate! It could very well be real. It is very close to her last released pictures

I'm sorry, but this pic is a morph. I have the original
(01-27-2016, 06:49 PM)iBoobuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2016, 11:57 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I will invesitigate! It could very well be real. It is very close to her last released pictures

I'm sorry, but this pic is a morph. I have the original

Sorry to doubt you, I contend that this pic is authentic.

Agreed, it is close in size to her recent stuff.

However the best part about it? It doesn't matter because if it was a morph, we could wait a week and then her boobs would grow to that size anyway. Smile with a little bouncing, squeezing and any other fun option we could come up with.Big Grin And there's a LOT of options that immediately come to mind!