The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drualast Bra's?
the fact that her top does not come untucked from over 60 pounds of boobs bouncing up and down shows how marvelously it was engineered Wink

AD
Cool
This has been a most enjoyable morning. Thank you all!
Super Bowl challenge: watch the game with Chels next to you while she's "letting her superboobs breathe and expand freely". Big Grin
Well, I don't know about Chelsea but I'm super horny at that idea... might not see much of the Super Bowl, but lots of the super boobs!

P.S. One of your morphs?
(02-08-2016, 08:31 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't know about Chelsea but I'm super horny at that idea... might not see much of the Super Bowl, but lots of the super boobs!

P.S. One of your morphs?

I saw it too. That's all her! Amazing, and a great way to start my day!
(02-08-2016, 08:31 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't know about Chelsea but I'm super horny at that idea... might not see much of the Super Bowl, but lots of the super boobs!

P.S. One of your morphs?

Nope, that's direct from her twitt feed. Commence jaw dropping in 3...2...1....
(02-08-2016, 08:12 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Super Bowl challenge: watch the game with Chels next to you while she's "letting her superboobs breathe and expand freely". Big Grin

what's the challenge? chelsea or the superbowl? CHELSEA,CHELSEA,CHELSEA!
Yeah, my jaw definitely hit my chest!! It must have been taken at the same time as the one attached... at maximum volume she's ever achieved?
(02-09-2016, 11:36 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, my jaw definitely hit my chest!! It must have been taken at the same time as the one attached... at maximum volume she's ever achieved?

she just barely fits in the frame! COOL!
(02-08-2016, 08:12 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Super Bowl challenge: watch the game with Chels next to you while she's "letting her superboobs breathe and expand freely". Big Grin

Oh my god! She's ginormous! I so need to see more of her topless at this size! So huge, so stretched...
(02-10-2016, 10:39 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh my god! She's ginormous! I so need to see more of her topless at this size! So huge, so stretched...

And has a soft natural look too! Big Grin
(02-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]now in gif form Wink

[Image: chelsea%20jumping%20jacks%20in%20studio.gif]

AD
Cool

Oy vey that must hurt.
(02-11-2016, 08:59 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]... that must hurt.

Based on her enthusiam, smiles and laughter afterwards, I think not.

Something dawned on me some time ago. She has had the string implants so long now that they are embedded into her trmendously enhanced chest/pectoral muscle tissue. You know, the possibility exists that it may be impossible for her to have them completely removed ... if she ever wants to. And now since shes past 40 and still has them? I'm beginning to doubt she'll ever have them removed.

I mean, every single time I see her she looks like she is having the time of her life and laughs with belly laughs, just full of life and love. She makes fun of herself, the sign of someone truly comfortable with who and what they are.

I postulate that she may be a lifer! And us fans are certainly sticking with her.

She is our queen.
(02-11-2016, 10:17 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2016, 08:59 AM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]... that must hurt.

Based on her enthusiam, smiles and laughter afterwards, I think not.

Something dawned on me some time ago. She has had the string implants so long now that they are embedded into her trmendously enhanced chest/pectoral muscle tissue. You know, the possibility exists that it may be impossible for her to have them completely removed ... if she ever wants to. And now since shes past 40 and still has them? I'm beginning to doubt she'll ever have them removed.

I mean, every single time I see her she looks like she is having the time of her life and laughs with belly laughs, just full of life and love. She makes fun of herself, the sign of someone truly comfortable with who and what they are.

I postulate that she may be a lifer! And us fans are certainly sticking with her.

She is our queen.

SAY IT IS SO, AMEN !!!! GOD BLESS THE QUEEN & look down at her loyal subjects favorably.
A new newsletter has been release. 16003 is the official sample, but I have to show you 16020 too because it is just mindblowing.

Is this all there is to the set?? Oh HELLS no! I'm just giving you two very good reasons to join her site.
(02-11-2016, 12:07 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]A new newsletter has been release. 16003 is the official sample, but I have to show you 16020 too because it is just mindblowing.

Is this all there is to the set?? Oh HELLS no! I'm just giving you two very good reasons to join her site.

You ain't seen notin' yet. Bone please post a few of the others; especially those from slightly below waist level shooting at upward angle.
I cannot post any others, Nitsche. As much as I would like to. We have an agreement with the lady and her organization. We try to stick as closely to it as possible.

'Cubeman' and 'Chelsea' are reading this. They will appreciate our cooperation, not our flagrant violation of any agreement we make.

I hope you understand.
(02-11-2016, 02:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot post any others, Nitsche. As much as I would like to. We have an agreement with the lady and her organization. We try to stick as closely to it as possible.

'Cubeman' and 'Chelsea' are reading this. They will appreciate our cooperation, not our flagrant violation of any agreement we make.

I hope you understand.

I totally understand. I've the utmost respect for ' HER MAJESTY ' & have nothing but adoration for this YOUNG LADY.
Ditto!

AD
Cool
If they're reading this, it would be incredible if she would at least say Hi!
I second that but leave it up to her to decide if she would like to! After all, we're really nice unlike those other fora that are full of creepy pizza faced banninators.
(02-11-2016, 12:07 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]A new newsletter has been release. 16003 is the official sample, but I have to show you 16020 too because it is just mindblowing.

Not bad set of photos but I miss more pictures where she appears front view and photos with more distant views; a good job.
I hope someday she can add more photos with more prospects, would be great
Thanks Chelsea! <3
PS: I do not know what size will be in those pictures but sees her very BIG!
A shame not to have more photos
There are many more photos available on her site, so if you want more, please join!
how big are chelsea charms nipples?