The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like it's a good year to be in Vegas!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYZKsRHlBTV/
(07-30-2017, 11:17 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New ones

Best Picture she has ever taken
Hard to argue with you!
Cool!
trying out a new thing adding speech bubbles to pics enjoy, more to come Wink

[Image: XkTj4jb.jpg]

AD
Cool
(09-08-2017, 10:55 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]trying out a new thing adding speech bubbles to pics enjoy, more to come Wink

AD
Cool

ABSOLUTELY TITILATING, LOVE IT.
(09-08-2017, 02:45 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2017, 10:55 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]trying out a new thing adding speech bubbles to pics enjoy, more to come Wink

AD
Cool

ABSOLUTELY TITILATING, LOVE IT.
Love this photo.
She tore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini......

If Itsy and Bitsy ripped an itsy bitsy, is that like.....Titception or something? 0.o?
(09-08-2017, 06:18 PM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]She tore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini......

If Itsy and Bitsy ripped an itsy bitsy, is that like.....Titception or something? 0.o?

MY QUEEN IN ALL HER ABUNDANT BEAUTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is amazing!!

Love live the queen!
she posted this on Twitter last night, wow!

AD
Cool
This is just mind boggling... again
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5683]
with appropriate added text ;Wink

AD
Cool
(09-15-2017, 02:43 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]with appropriate added text ;Wink

AD
Cool

Chelsea, we will DEFINITELY HOLD YOU TO THAT COMMITMENT !!!!
a good pic again , does anyone know what s spesial with sessions i L.A,chelsea is a smiling nice happy contry girl in my mind an not a angry latex lady hmm difficult to use right words haha
nitschke66 can you do me a small favor and put your posts outside of quotes? it makes your posts hard to see when you hit quote add your text AFTER the QUOTE box it saves me the issue of having to edit your posts you are the only user I know of to date that does the posting inside of quotes, thanks.

AD
Cool
(09-08-2017, 03:45 PM)Tman Wrote: [ -> ]Love this photo.

I agree wholeheartedly Tman with this pic.

But. I'm wondering if it's street legal to wear this at a beach. I mean, it IS a bikini top so it's not like she's topless. Is it her fault it doesn't fit? Big Grin
(09-16-2017, 01:15 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:nitschke66  can you do me a small favor and put your posts outside of quotes?  it makes your posts hard to see when you hit quote add your text AFTER the QUOTE box it saves me the issue of having to edit your posts you are the only user I know of to date that does the posting inside of quotes, thanks.

AD 
Cool

Okie Dokie, I apologize. I'm old school, thus, not very computer literate. I believe this is what you mean.
(09-16-2017, 04:58 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2017, 01:15 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:nitschke66  can you do me a small favor and put your posts outside of quotes?  it makes your posts hard to see when you hit quote add your text AFTER the  QUOTE box it saves me the issue of having to edit your posts you are the only user I know of to date that does the posting inside of quotes, thanks.

AD 
Cool

Okie Dokie, I apologize. I'm old school, thus, not very computer literate. I believe this is what you mean.

GOOD JOB!!
apparently Chelsea liked it when I tweeted it to her

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee/status/908346884653289472

Agent "I love when she loves my stuff" Dee
Cool
(09-17-2017, 09:45 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]apparently Chelsea liked it when I tweeted it to her

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee/status/908346884653289472

Agent "I love when she loves my stuff" Dee
Cool

That is awesome!
When putting in a session application, how long does it normally take Chelsea to respond?
Chelsea is in Lansing Mi. at the Deja Vu club. anybody going?
(09-29-2017, 09:57 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea is in Lansing Mi. at the Deja Vu club. anybody going?

I actually did a private domme session with her yesterday.
(09-30-2017, 10:24 PM)TheRock1525 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2017, 09:57 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea is in Lansing Mi. at the Deja Vu club. anybody going?

I actually did a private domme session with her yesterday.

WOW and Holy SHITBALLS!!  We need the deets, brother rock!!