The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new set is out. Here is the sample. I'll just leave this here.
(12-11-2015, 11:33 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]A new set is out. Here is the sample. I'll just leave this here.
Those are some vibrant colors! Kinda reminds me of Mardi Gras King Cakes! YUM!
(12-11-2015, 11:33 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]A new set is out. Here is the sample. I'll just leave this here.

After all these years, Chelsea remains as GORGEOUS AS EVER, however with one difference; she's MORE GINORMOUS THAN EVER .

Man that's a lot of sequins. Big Grin

I feel like two normal busty sized women could fit easily in that jacket. That actually might be a cool pic.
(12-11-2015, 01:57 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]

Man that's a lot of sequins. Big Grin

I feel like two normal busty sized women could fit easily in that jacket. That actually might be a cool pic.
Motorboatman, you've slightly disappointed me. You state only TWO, it's more like a FEW.
is anybody going to see chelsea this weekend? she's at a place called the treasure chest,great name huh? it's in seminole florida? would love to see some new candids.
Resting comfortably under the immense boob tonnage.
I have no idea how old it is but this needs to be blonde.

It remindes me of someone.

[attachment=3790]
dude we have to send that to her bet she would LOVE it Big Grin

AD
Cool
All I have is the pic. I do not have the item, which indeed sucks.
I tweeted the pic to her see what she thinks of it, if I can find one I would SO send it to her but alas any places I seen that has it says it is not available Sad.

AD
Cool
You, yes YOU! Could be the owner of this delightful top. For sale in Chelsea's Closet section on her website!

This is unpaid advertsing, by the way! Sometimes, I'm just a shill for the greatest enhanced set of boobs on the planet!
(12-15-2015, 11:27 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You, yes YOU! Could be the owner of this delightful top. For sale in Chelsea's Closet section on her website!

This is unpaid advertsing, by the way! Sometimes, I'm just a shill for the greatest enhanced set of boobs on the planet!

Nice work Bone! Loving her tiny waist too! She is definitely the greatest! So insanely HUGE!!! But so incredibly cute too!

Why am I yelling!
(12-16-2015, 05:11 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 11:27 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You, yes YOU! Could be the owner of this delightful top. For sale in Chelsea's Closet section on her website!

Nice work Bone! Loving her tiny waist too! She is definitely the greatest! So insanely HUGE!!! But so incredibly cute too!

Why am I yelling!
I'm 59 yrs. old & Chelsea is my image of DREAM GIRL, come to actual life, since age 9. Who ever could of thought, this insanely/abundantly proportioned image, would actually metastasize into an actual human in the person of Chelsea.
We've all seen CC in 2 bras. how about 2 women in one of CC's bras??

And oh, new video out too.
[Image: 0B29Sh1450170701.jpg]

AD
Cool
Frame filler!
Big Boobs and apparently a BIG love for Star Wars too. I'd like to get one of these!
https://t.co/cwN6XRfQeo found by AD on another wesbite of some sort. Needed to be shared!!
yeah it was posted on perfectboobs forum a guy who did that did other progression gifs like that but CC is the biggest girl of the bunch

AD
Cool
New Comic Strip is out at Chelseacharms.com
is she that huge at the end of your morph agent dee ?
Not morphed the last frame was her actual size

AD
Cool
(12-30-2015, 03:13 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Not morphed the last frame was her actual size

AD
Cool

As humongously ginormous she is in this frame, I confidently believe, when I'd seen her in very late Oct. this year, Chelsea was even larger then.
I'll share the pic used in the last frame with the rest of the class when I get home from work I about four hours.

AD
Cool