The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice work AD
Thanks fellow AD Wink

AD
Cool
here is a nice examples of her trying to fit into an older tops enjoy Wink

[Image: 42332_DR.JPG]
older pic in a green suede top

[Image: ChelseaCharms2-768338.jpg]
same top, bigger boobs (note the strain in the stitching Big Grin)

[Image: dsc00673.jpg]
a top from her famous Changing Chelsea video (modeled a few years after the video)

[Image: julyaugnws2009p1010171.jpg]
same top again with much bigger boobs Wink

[Image: 5a032.jpg]
and more recently the grey top from one of her current twitter pics back when it fit her better

[Image: BVqpnUDCAAASFRo.jpg%20large.jpg]
and in the twitter pic wow is all I can say there
AD
Cool
here is another great example this pic was taken in 09

[Image: newsmayjune09p1010118.jpg]

here she is just 2 years later in the same top, note the 'hole' that was where her head fit in just 2 years prior

[Image: DSC_0575.jpg]

amazing what just 2 years difference can make o.o

AD
Cool
She is becoming more and more huggable. Wink
Have you seen the latest set of pics in the Archive at ChelseaCharms.com? It's perhaps the most worthless set I've seen in the 14 years I've been a fan. The following is the best pose I could find in the bunch and even it's not very good!

[Image: 2013%20Archive%20Nov_1.JPG?m=1384131207]
Well, when she let's herself grow, yes.... but the latest post-drain photos are heartbreaking, truly. She looks like merely a large D cup in them. :'(
[hr]
(11-10-2013, 09:00 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the latest set of pics in the Archive at ChelseaCharms.com? It's perhaps the most worthless set I've seen in the 14 years I've been a fan. The following is the best pose I could find in the bunch and even it's not very good!

[Image: 2013%20Archive%20Nov_1.JPG?m=1384131207]

Yes, I totally agree. Also, in this set not only does she look very small (for CC) but very unhealthy as well. That is a concern of mine. It seems that way in all the post-drain photos. Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed in most post-drain photos our darling goddess seems to be tired, worn-out, almost aged looking.

Let them grow, sweetheart, and be healthier!!
I may sound like an idiot for asking... But that picture above is of the current version of Chelsea? If so, I think that's the smallest I've ever seen her.
(11-11-2013, 07:57 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]I may sound like an idiot for asking... But that picture above is of the current version of Chelsea? If so, I think that's the smallest I've ever seen her.

^^^ you haven't been to page 16 yet have you?
(11-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I totally agree. Also, in this set not only does she look very small (for CC) but very unhealthy as well. That is a concern of mine. It seems that way in all the post-drain photos. Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed in most post-drain photos our darling goddess seems to be tired, worn-out, almost aged looking.

Let them grow, sweetheart, and be healthier!!

I have noted she looks tired and worn out after drains as well. I am in no way knowledgeable about things medical, but could it be that when the concentration of fluid in her breasts has been lowered, the sponge-like absorption effect of her implants increases to such a degree that she tires when liquid from the rest of her body gets rapidly "sucked" into her breasts. She has alluded to how quickly her boobs grow back after the periodical drains.
Chelsea at her smallest is still bigger than the vast majority of all the other girls out there. That is impressive.

I have noted she looks tired and worn out after drains as well. I am in no way knowledgeable about things medical, but could it be that when the concentration of fluid in her breasts has been lowered, the sponge-like absorption effect of her implants increases to such a degree that she tires when liquid from the rest of her body gets rapidly "sucked" into her breasts. She has alluded to how quickly her boobs grow back after the periodical drains.
[/quote]

Nurse!!!
(11-11-2013, 08:11 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2013, 07:57 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]I may sound like an idiot for asking... But that picture above is of the current version of Chelsea? If so, I think that's the smallest I've ever seen her.

Page 11 is arguably when she was the smallest BUT her body was also the smallest then too, which made her 2500 sized boobs all the more impressive... although certainly more impressive when they doubled in size that first year, with no noticeable change in the rest of that delicious figure!
(11-11-2013, 08:11 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]
Unfortunately, no. I don't get to enjoy the pictures as much as I'd like to.
(11-11-2013, 10:50 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Nurse!!!

Uhmm..
Agent dee props for those comparison pix
Has anyone seen her live lately?
Hey Thomas, good to see you here. Yes addy2000 saw her last month (see page 21).
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I suppose I should have clarified, by saying lately=within the past 10 days or so. Just trying to confirm if those pics posted on November 6 were indeed current.
Cant help you there thomas, she could have had e reduction after I saw her. All I know is she was big then Big Grin
I guess the next logical question would be to ask if anyone is going to be seeing her in the foreseeable future. I have seen her once before, and the twins were massive. While I agree that there is way more to her than just her assets, I feel like I should know what in getting into before I travel to see her.

Regardless of her size I'll still probably make the trip. I guess you could just say I'm curious.
Well, she is certainly looking magnificent in her latest video!

[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot3.png?m=1384472272]
[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot7.png?m=1384472267]
[hr]
[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot4.png?m=1384472264]
[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot6.png?m=1384472264]
[hr]
[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot8.png?m=1384472261]
[Image: Chelsea%20Nov13%20video%20screenshot5.png?m=1384472248]
Holy crap.....that is all

AD
Cool
I've added 134 images to Chelsea's Gallery (starting with #2914 on Gallery page 324).

[Image: 2000%20PinStripes%20%40%20Expo%20-%20wit...1384522698]
Ron Jeremy gets a taste of our favorite lady in 2000!

[Image: 2011%20Floral%20Dress%203.JPG?m=1384589384]
Chelsea and friend from 2011!
(11-16-2013, 04:44 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I've added 134 images to Chelsea's Gallery (starting with #2914 on Gallery page 324).
Over 300 pages and 3000 pictures of Chelsea. I think it's safe to assume that our love for Chelsea, and her boobs are bigger than Chelsea, and her boobs! Wink