The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for another Chelsea Charms fanatic to share pics on yahoo

*email removed*
(07-02-2014, 05:32 AM)mike tucker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for another Chelsea Charms fanatic to share pics on yahoo
*email removed*

<crickets> we discourage pirating around here, Mike, ok? What are proposing might seem harmless enough but enthusiastic sharing is also considered piracy. Love the woman? Join her site for a month or two and download everything you need! There's certainly an awful lot of content there and no one needs to own everything. I have less than 1/2 everything and it occupies 7.7GB of my hard drive space now.

Cheers, support our ladies!

Bone
yeah michael you already posted your yahoo email earlier in the thread asking the same thing I would suggest you not do it anymore as bone says if you want CC content you should pay for it sorry.

AD
Cool
Has much as I admire woman like this, there is only one thing I do wish about them, and that is I wish they had done some pictures of themselves BEFORE they get there implants, so that we (the fans) can get a before-and-after look at them.
Nothing too glamorous mind you-just a few shots of them posing topless from the front and sides, and measuring themselves with a tape measure so that we can see just how much they've increased in cup size.

And yet, none of these models (like Chelsea, Minka, Sarenna, etc) ever really seemed to do that. Undecided

What I had in mind was this-just before their very first operation (many of these woman have had multiple operations to get to where they are today) I would like to have seen them pose topless in the following poses:

* Standing with there arms by their sides from the left, right and the front.
* Doing the same pose has above, but this time with their arms above their heads (thus giving us a clear view of their breasts).
* Seeing them from the left, right and the front leaning forward (arms clear) so that they hang down. This should give us a clear idea of how far down they hang has they get bigger.
* And finally, shots of them with a tape measure measuring themselves, like they do to determine their bra size. This can include other measurements, like how 'wide' they are, how far they 'stick-out' (measure horizontally under the breast, from the ribcage to the furthest part of the breast), and even their nipples (if there is any difference there).

I would love to have seen models like Chelsea do something like this, and yet they never did! Huh

I've seen a few picks of models like Minka when she was MUCH smaller then now (back in the 1990's) but they were all glamorous shots for mags then a good contrast shot.
Fully agreed, ManofKent!

Also, for models like Chelsea, I would have loved detailed measurements at various sizes.
This is the oldest photo of CC I've seen. She has also mentioned that she was naturally big even before implants.

[attachment=1767]
Has that photo ever been confirmed as being Chelsea? I would be curious to see photos of her before going super busty but it's doubtful they'll ever see the light of day.
I was always told that that pic was a fake one

AD
Cool
(07-05-2014, 03:04 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I was always told that that pic was a fake one

AD
Cool

About as fake as an iPod sold at stand in a malls hallway.
It could very well be a fake. No one has ever confirmed it is authentic. I guess it's close enough to what she would have been like pre-implants to actually be believable. As Chelsea checks out this thread quite frequently, maybe she might bless us with a before picture, even clothed.

Please, Ms. Charms, would you bless us with such a pic?
(07-06-2014, 12:46 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]As Chelsea checks out this thread quite frequently

[Image: I_want_to_believe.jpg]
(07-06-2014, 05:31 AM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2014, 12:46 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]As Chelsea checks out this thread quite frequently

[Image: I_want_to_believe.jpg]

It's a head swap. She's got a medallion around her neck with no chain, neck vein shading that gives up halfway up the neck and body shading in general that gets lighter right at the point it would be if I was swapping a head.
You didn't notice I was quoting Bonecracker? I wasn't talking about the picture anymore.
(07-06-2014, 01:47 PM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't notice I was quoting Bonecracker? I wasn't talking about the picture anymore.

That was directed to Bone. ^_^'
Oh I know it's a fake, KK and all, it's just close enough to what she would have been like... that's all.

And yes, she does troll here.
(07-06-2014, 02:22 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]And yes, she does troll here.
I can also attest, Chelsea Charms does visit this community from time to time.
New Chelsea update is out and here's a special sample from the lady herself!
I'm probably going to get into trouble for posting a second sample... but I just can't help myself. Really guys, join her site! LOOK! See what you are missing?

Anyhow, I promise to get a private dance from you sometime, Chelsea, to make amends!!
I recently joined after seeing the samples from the last news letter. I am pleased with my decision to join.
(07-09-2014, 02:35 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm probably going to get into trouble for posting a second sample... but I just can't help myself. Really guys, join her site! LOOK! See what you are missing?

Anyhow, I promise to get a private dance from you sometime, Chelsea, to make amends!!

Absolutely LOVE this pic of my darling Chelsea. She is as stunningly beautiful today as she was 15 years ago. Totally ADORE her majesty. Think I would sell my soul to the devil to have Chelsea as my wife. Only the rest of her fans would loose because no pics or appearances allowed. Selfishly she would be for only me. No sharing would be permitted. Hey I can dream.
(07-09-2014, 05:29 PM)lonewolf988 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently joined after seeing the samples from the last news letter. I am pleased with my decision to join.

[color=darkred][b][size=5]See, models? Promotion works!! It's totally different to piracy![/color][/size][/b]
Thats why I decided to speak up. I wanted to make it known that this forum fostered my decision to join
[Image: image.jpg]

Can't have Chelsea thread so low on the discussion board. Here's a few gifs of younger Mrs. Charms. She looks stunning in dresses, she should wear them more often.

http://postimg.org/image/j43t16s4h/

http://postimg.org/image/55a4tymk7/
(07-17-2014, 11:55 AM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ][Image: image.jpg]

Can't have Chelsea thread so low on the discussion board. Here's a few gifs of younger Mrs. Charms. She looks stunning in dresses, she should wear them more often.

http://postimg.org/image/j43t16s4h/

http://postimg.org/image/55a4tymk7/

I'd love to see her try to get into that dress now Smile
New video came out today. 5 mins and 55 seconds.

Here's the official screen cap!