The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Addendum to that, her webmaster sends me official samples... so those with the ones she releases on twitter pretty much cover everything. Occasionally 'other samples' show up on the web - mostly through other twitter feeds - that often chelsea reposts or retweets, so we consider those to be kosher also.
yeah as I said we prefer the stuff she posts as far as new content goes or stuff from her twitter/FB. as for older stuff that is fine too but again not full sets a pic her or a pic there is fine. We do not want to hear from her that she does not want any of her stuff here which would make us all sad boob fans Sad.

AD
Cool
So... some pictures in a purple tank top have been showing up lately.
You know Chels... loves hanging with the boys!
the dude on the right slays me Big Grin

AD
Cool
HEHAHA...you know what things go better with? Milk.
(02-01-2016, 08:31 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You know Chels... [b]loves hanging with the boys![/b]
I assume your not talking about Itsey and Bitsey then? Wink
LOL!!
and looky that. A new video has been released!
Our good friends at Digital Claw uncovered this AMAZING animated gif!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXh5ZLhd3_/

This is how Chelsea got herself back in amazing shape again!! Can I hire her as a persona trainer please? Big Grin
Some photos from her visit there.
One last one, with the girls. (maybe more later)

Thanks Digital Claw!!
Love when she sits her giant boobs on horizontal surfaces like it's no big deal

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4006]

oh and that last pic the middle girl is feeling SO inadequate Big Grin

AD
Cool
Look what just came across my desk!
Just lovely, innit?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4008]
if anybody can save that instagram video you would become my personal hero Wink

AD
Cool
(02-05-2016, 02:14 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]if anybody can save that instagram video you would become my personal hero Wink

AD
Cool

https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com...3872_n.mp4 Angel

see yaa... =)
(02-05-2016, 06:45 AM)gabyybag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2016, 02:14 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]if anybody can save that instagram video you would become my personal hero Wink

AD
Cool

https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com...3872_n.mp4 Angel
see yaa... =)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You beat me to posting a link! I already had it saved too!

Here's how: Click on the instagram link, picture or video, click on the center of the image or movie when running, then right click (or control-click) and choose get info (or just command I on a mac). Then you will have a new box pop up with tabs. The second one will be 'media'. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will find the media file you want then click the "save as" button on the bottom right of the pop up box.
With instagram, like twitter, it is almost always an MP4 file.

I hope this helps!
(02-04-2016, 01:25 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Our good friends at Digital Claw uncovered this AMAZING animated gif!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXh5ZLhd3_/

This is how Chelsea got herself back in amazing shape again!! Can I hire her as a persona trainer please? Big Grin

That is mesmerizing! Very fluid motion by Chelsea.
from the interview "207XXX" I did a cm to in conversion that's 81 inches if that is true that is damn amazing o.O

AD
Cool
(02-06-2016, 05:15 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]from the interview "207XXX" I did a cm to in conversion that's 81 inches if that is true that is damn amazing o.O

AD
Cool

It may well be her entire chest+boobs are around 80 inches in circumference but the actual '207XXX' size is just marketing.
I know but it adds to the fantasy that she has 80 plus inches of awesome boobs Arc Wink

AD
Cool
now in gif form Wink

[Image: chelsea%20jumping%20jacks%20in%20studio.gif]

AD
Cool
(02-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]now in gif form Wink

AD
Cool

Another nice job Dee!
(02-06-2016, 10:56 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]now in gif form Wink

AD
Cool

Another nice job Dee!

If this was an ad for the Super Bowl, what would the product be?