The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-12-2017, 12:47 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2017, 10:08 AM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2017, 12:12 AM)zappfra Wrote: [ -> ]Found by chance these 2 photo's though not good quality of Chelsea (well think Chelsea "2 obvious reasons" but with photoshop etc never know for sure)

i think that is Chelsea. could that be cubeman?

uh nope.  That's not him.  I would be the person to ask about that too.  So, no further explanation needed or available.
 I recall Cubeman have a "solar panel" hair style Tongue   . Had a few chats with him way back in the day very nice gentleman Smile
Not burst yall's bubble but if I'm guessing, and I am, that's probably her man - boy friend or husband or whatever.
I assume Bone can help me on this. Remind me who the other chick is! And is she still around? Smile
(05-09-2017, 06:21 PM)texman Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any pics of her fully nude or showing her bare ass? Maybe while she's taking a shower or at a club performance

I've got (shall we say) quite a EXTENSIVE collection of Chelsea pics in my own personal collection, and some of those are pant-less shots (including the one with Minka and Kayla posted earlier).

I've been through my lot and, including the 'party' picture there's actually about 17 pictures of her without pants and naked (but no real ass shots I'm afraid).

I'll see if I can post some of them on her soon.
Quote:Remind me who the other chick is! And is she still around?
Kelly Christiansen
Hasn't done anything new since 2014.
She did do five hardcore scenes in her career though.  Google is your friend.
1. I am not Cubeman, I just happen to know him. And I'm not revealing anything further, so don't ask. Please.
2. bignatslover is bang-on target about Kelly Christiansen, as far as I can tell - sure looks like her to me!
3. Chelsea has never done any other full nudity since that 'Coming Out Party' which leads me to believe it isn't her thing to do. I don't know why either. Every inch of her is gorgeous in those photos.
4. @boob_s @raddypatty, that's just a professional photographer. It isn't Cubeman nor is it her significant other. Just a guy.

Keep up the Chelsea love!
(05-14-2017, 11:23 AM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2017, 10:48 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]1. I am not Cubeman,  I just happen to know him.  And I'm not revealing anything further, so don't ask.  Please.
2. bignatslover is bang-on target about Kelly Christiansen, as far as I can tell - sure looks like her to me!
3. Chelsea has never done any other full nudity since that 'Coming Out Party' which leads me to believe it isn't her thing to do.  I don't know why either.  Every inch of her is gorgeous in those photos.  
4. @boob_s @raddypatty, that's just a professional photographer.  It isn't Cubeman nor is it her significant other.  Just a guy.  

Bone, please accept my apologies concerning the Cubeman remark.  I was being facetious, there was no ill-intent or prying innuendos intended.
nitscheke66, no apologies necessary around here!! We don't have a palomino or gonzo lurking in the shadows (But we would welcome an Imaginos)! We're just all fellow BB lovers. <3
(05-14-2017, 01:10 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]nitscheke66, no apologies necessary around here!!  We don't have a palomino or gonzo lurking in the shadows (But we would welcome an Imaginos)!  We're just all fellow BB lovers.  <3

i sorry if guessing at who was taking pictures of Chelsea upset anyone. sorry.
(05-14-2017, 01:10 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]nitscheke66, no apologies necessary around here!!  We don't have a palomino or gonzo lurking in the shadows (But we would welcome an Imaginos)!  We're just all fellow BB lovers.  <3

THANKS, that's GREATLY APPRECIATED.
The queen appeared completely nude in her first pictorial for SCORE mag with the corset, including bending over and showing that glorious butt in full detail. Of course I am not allowed to post those pix but they are easily found. The KleevCo debut video is quite explicit and there's even baby oil which i think she should use in more pictorials!
Hope I'm not breaking any rules but these magazines changed the mainstream big boob world forever!
(05-14-2017, 10:48 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]1. I am not Cubeman,  I just happen to know him.  And I'm not revealing anything further, so don't ask.  Please.
3. Chelsea has never done any other full nudity since that 'Coming Out Party' which leads me to believe it isn't her thing to do.  I don't know why either.  Every inch of her is gorgeous in those photos.  
4. @boob_s @raddypatty, that's just a professional photographer.  It isn't Cubeman nor is it her significant other.  Just a guy.  

1. Sure you would agree a nice chap, with a fun job.

3. I did ask Chelsea re this way back in 2005, and she said it was not her thing and fair enough too. There was one Fan Club Movie of Chelsea's with a dildo on a bed that may have had Nudity. Correct me if i am wrong
4. Just a guy ? Just SOME VERY LUCKY GUY  Big Grin
HAHAHAHAHA... and @Andru. I don't think posting a picture or two from that very old set is prohibited at all.

For research reasons, of course!
(05-14-2017, 07:54 PM)andrucharm Wrote: [ -> ]Hope I'm not breaking any rules but these magazines changed the mainstream big boob world forever!

I bought both of those issues from her website store. She's got most of her mags there for sale. She's got other score mags there too. And you can get them signed by her too which I did. Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5361]

To think that was over 17 years ago, and at that time she had NO IDEA how huge she was gonna be both in popularity and BOOBS!.

AD
Cool

PS I still have that issue in storage somewhere
(05-14-2017, 08:39 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2017, 06:21 PM)texman Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any pics of her fully nude or showing her bare ass? Maybe while she's taking a shower or at a club performance

I've got (shall we say) quite a EXTENSIVE collection of Chelsea pics in my own personal collection, and some of those are pant-less shots (including the one with Minka and Kayla posted earlier).

I've been through my lot and, including the 'party' picture there's actually about 17 pictures of her without pants and naked (but no real ass shots I'm afraid).

I'll see if I can post some of them on her soon.

Right, I've gone through my collection and have found the 17 or so pictures of her that contain frontal/partial nudity.

Seeing how there's a lot of them I've broken it down into two installments, and some of these pictures some of you may have seen before.

The first is taken from a bedroom shoot she did. I put this one first because of all of them it's probably the least explicit in that sense:

http://imgbox.com/DSLnj2kO

The next three are taken from the 'party' she had with Minka and Kayla Kleevage, which was mentioned by someone else earlier (and therefore recognizable when seen):

http://imgbox.com/A4X80Bv2

http://imgbox.com/DcmxrEHy

http://imgbox.com/7PSCNMZk

The next one is a general one taken years ago (probably at a convention, my the looks of it):

http://imgbox.com/gaOnymwo

These two I THINK are from the corset shoot mentioned above:

http://imgbox.com/B9PAO9Hx

http://imgbox.com/xrtAdcCK

And lastly, a nude shot on the shores of a lake:

http://imgbox.com/aherc38P

Part 2 coming soon!  Smile
(05-15-2017, 01:16 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?aid=5361]

To think that was over 17 years ago, and at that time she had NO IDEA how huge she was gonna be both in popularity and BOOBS!.

AD
Cool

PS I still have that issue in storage somewhere

Good call. Totally agree!
Well .... On the photos of chelsea charms from above I have to comment on some things and ask some questions.

In the photos you can see that "someone" is taking pictures of her; I think Cubeman is not him, because in a video of TurkuSex 2011 appears cubeman (confirmed by other sources). I think it's a photographer that she has hired to make sets of photos.

Then there are things that we do not know about her personal life (I know it is very private and more when you're famous for the size of your boobs) for example is she married or has a boyfriend? Could this guy be her husband or her boyfriend? Or maybe that boy is very close friend chelsea charms (I have based on my assumptions, does not look like a very professional photographer) by the way .... if that is the photographer who makes the photos is an obvious proof that the photos are made A short distance from her to distort the size of the tits.

Let us suppose that that boy is neither boyfriend / husband ..... there is a small contradiction, she has sometimes mentioned having sex with other men, how can she have sex with other men if she is married or has a boyfriend? If it is true that she has a boyfriend / husband ... will they be a very liberal couple?

A long time ago I was a member for 1 year of his website; What I liked the most was her news bulletin because she talked about how they grew up over time and hot comments from the day to day of her big tits and photos of his trips through clubs, etc .... now only publish photos Retouched by Users, old video captures, comments catches on twitter and photos fully dressed, for that section had a lot of appeal, now it has lost a lot.

And now I ask .... has anyone asked who makes the photos when she travels to Europe or anywhere else in the world? They are very good photos that have the sensation of being taken by a person very close to her, they are very photographs of boyfriends. Has anyone else noticed?
@Boosterboobs
1. Her personal life, married or single, husband or boyfriend is [u]none of our business[/u]. Some of us know. The lady herself comes by to visit. 'Cubeman' comes by to visit all the time. She even has a family member here who comes by to visit. NONE of these people will be identified, so please, do not ask.
2. who she has sex with is [u]none of our business[/u]. Is she a swinger? [u]none of our business[/u] Does she have multiple partners? [u]none of our business[/u] Up to the lady herself to share that information! She acts as her own agent, so that info would only come from her alone.
3. The Photographer in the photos is being photographed by someone else too!! (GASP!) Again.... [u]none of our business[/u]
4. Her website shows maturity. The lady is in her 40s now, and not a young scamp in her 20s. Don't expect her to act the same way. I don't. I've changed from my 20s to 40s. You either have, or you will too. But again... [u]none of our business[/u]

Our area of discussion here is the boobs, beauty, travels and adventures, appearances, photos and videos . . . and well, that's pretty much it. If someone came forward and said "Holy crap, I had sex with Chelsea and it was amazing!" I would still reply with "[u]none of our business[/u]"... even though I'm sure it would be and I would be insanely jealous, and personally wish to know every detail but it would be [u]none of my business[/u]!

Models, and their personal lives, are completely safe here. And it is going to stay that way.

Thank you for your understanding!
(05-17-2017, 09:39 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]@Boosterboobs
1. Her personal life, married or single, husband or boyfriend is [u]none of our business[/u].   Some of us know.  The lady herself comes by to visit.  'Cubeman' comes by to visit all the time.  She even has a family member here who comes by to visit.  NONE of these people will be identified, so please, do not ask.
2. who she has sex with is [u]none of our business[/u].   Is she a swinger? [u]none of our business[/u]  Does she have multiple partners?   [u]none of our business[/u]  Up to the lady herself to share that information!  She acts as her own agent, so that info would only come from her alone.
3. The Photographer in the photos is being photographed by someone else too!! (GASP!)  Again....  [u]none of our business[/u]
4. Her website shows maturity.  The lady is in her 40s now, and not a young scamp in her 20s.  Don't expect her to act the same way.   I don't.  I've changed from my 20s to 40s.  You either have, or you will too.   But again... [u]none of our business[/u]

Our area of discussion here is the boobs, beauty, travels and adventures, appearances, photos and videos . . . and well, that's pretty much it.   If someone came forward and said "Holy crap, I had sex with Chelsea and it was amazing!"  I would still reply with "[u]none of our business[/u]"... even though I'm sure it would be and I would be insanely jealous, and personally wish to know every detail but it would be [u]none of my business[/u]!  

Models, and their personal lives, are completely safe here.  And it is going to stay that way.           AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Here's the second installment of nude Chelsea pics, and if I'm honest their not in any particular order.

They are all from a shoot she did in a shower, which I assume she was naked in (for obvious reasons). 

http://imgbox.com/uJ2gdvZj
Glorious shots!  But now for something new. ..  From her latest newsletter archive update!
And from Queen Chelsea's newest pictorial update!
(05-17-2017, 09:39 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]@Boosterboobs
1. Her personal life, married or single, husband or boyfriend is [u]none of our business[/u]. Some of us know. The lady herself comes by to visit. 'Cubeman' comes by to visit all the time. She even has a family member here who comes by to visit. NONE of these people will be identified, so please, do not ask.
2. who she has sex with is [u]none of our business[/u]. Is she a swinger? [u]none of our business[/u] Does she have multiple partners? [u]none of our business[/u] Up to the lady herself to share that information! She acts as her own agent, so that info would only come from her alone.
3. The Photographer in the photos is being photographed by someone else too!! (GASP!) Again.... [u]none of our business[/u]
4. Her website shows maturity. The lady is in her 40s now, and not a young scamp in her 20s. Don't expect her to act the same way. I don't. I've changed from my 20s to 40s. You either have, or you will too. But again... [u]none of our business[/u]

Our area of discussion here is the boobs, beauty, travels and adventures, appearances, photos and videos . . . and well, that's pretty much it. If someone came forward and said "Holy crap, I had sex with Chelsea and it was amazing!" I would still reply with "[u]none of our business[/u]"... even though I'm sure it would be and I would be insanely jealous, and personally wish to know every detail but it would be [u]none of my business[/u]!

Models, and their personal lives, are completely safe here. And it is going to stay that way.

Bonecracker, I did not want here to answer my questions about Chelsea Charms, only asked questions that I believe and think, more than one person here will have done the same questions or have opened new fantasies thinking or Dreaming about it. I would not like to be urged in my private life either.

I just put my ideas .... you can comment or you can not comment each person decides what to do.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.