The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-30-2015, 03:16 AM)CoyoteTango Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I just checked Chelsea's schedule and she's going to be near my area soon. I thinking that it's time to cross something off my list and finally get a private dance with her. Any thoughts or words of advice?

Hopefully it's before the holidays, because I believe she gets a drastic drain around mid Dec.
(10-30-2015, 06:03 AM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2015, 03:16 AM)CoyoteTango Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I just checked Chelsea's schedule and she's going to be near my area soon. I thinking that it's time to cross something off my list and finally get a private dance with her. Any thoughts or words of advice?

Hopefully it's before the holidays, because I believe she gets a drastic drain around mid Dec.
Just peeked at her up-coming schedule & see that there's a 6 week gap from her last appearance on Sat. 10/24 & next on Dec. 2. She has shows thru Dec. 28 practically the entire month of Dec. Chelsea is scheduled for show appearances. Hope I'm mistaken but there's a chance she may be draining in Nov. If that's the case, hopefully it's only a small one. If you manage to see her, please give us a full report on your experience.

my first two words of advice,DO IT, otherwise just show up on time,important,be respectful,be nice and you should be fine.
(10-25-2015, 11:32 AM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, here we go. I saw Chelsea last night in N.J., this was the 7th time since 2000. With each succeeding time she was larger than the previous. Well, after the 6th time a yr. & I/2 ago in no way did I think it possible to go larger. Well she did not fail to impress, Chelsea was IMMENSE. Her entire torso was all boobs. She was easily 3 feet in diameter as they hung below her belly button down to her hips. There was no gap between the 2 breasts until below the belly button. Each had to be 3 times the size of a normal sized male head. She was announced by the dj as 207 ZZZ. Believe me I felt that was a conservative number. Previously in the past, after viewing some pics, I had some doubt & felt they had to be morphs. Well, I no longer have doubts. The best part is she looked GORGEOUS & 1/2 way thru she took off the pant outfit. Surprisingly, because she rarely so pics of her legs, I was taken back by the shapeliness & muscular tone. I'M STILL COMPLETELY STUNNED BY WHAT I WITNESSED last night. PEOPLE, there were a good 12-18 woman/non-dancers present, if ever she makes appearances in a town by you; definitely make the time to see her; it's quite the experience. I just wish I had the money to spend an hour with her, just to get to know/chat with her. I've spoken to her in the past for a few minutes. Let me state emphatically, she was a sweetheart.

Thanks for your contribution! Great description and I'm wondering if you got one of those hugs that she loves to give?
(10-30-2015, 09:39 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2015, 11:32 AM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, here we go. I saw Chelsea last night in N.J., this was the 7th time since 2000. With each succeeding time she was larger than the previous. Well, after the 6th time a yr. & I/2 ago in no way did I think it possible to go larger. Well she did not fail to impress, Chelsea was IMMENSE. Her entire torso was all boobs. She was easily 3 feet in diameter as they hung below her belly button down to her hips. There was no gap between the 2 breasts until below the belly button. Each had to be 3 times the size of a normal sized male head. She was announced by the dj as 207 ZZZ. Believe me I felt that was a conservative number. Previously in the past, after viewing some pics, I had some doubt & felt they had to be morphs. Well, I no longer have doubts. The best part is she looked GORGEOUS & 1/2 way thru she took off the pant outfit. Surprisingly, because she rarely so pics of her legs, I was taken back by the shapeliness & muscular tone. I'M STILL COMPLETELY STUNNED BY WHAT I WITNESSED last night. PEOPLE, there were a good 12-18 woman/non-dancers present, if ever she makes appearances in a town by you; definitely make the time to see her; it's quite the experience. I just wish I had the money to spend an hour with her, just to get to know/chat with her. I've spoken to her in the past for a few minutes. Let me state emphatically, she was a sweetheart.

Thanks for your contribution! Great description and I'm wondering if you got one of those hugs that she loves to give?
No, 2 reasons (1) I wasn't at stage level but about 20 ft. away on an elevated level, however, she walked past twice; 1st to go down to the stage & then returning from it. And (2) rather more importantly is because the place was packed & I'm rather introverted. She would've had to initiate a conversation with me for there to be any interaction of any kind. BOY WAS SHE GINORMOUS & LOVELY !!!!
(10-30-2015, 11:18 AM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2015, 09:39 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]

No, 2 reasons (1) I wasn't at stage level but about 20 ft. away on an elevated level, however, she walked past twice; 1st to go down to the stage & then returning from it. And (2) rather more importantly is because the place was packed & I'm rather introverted. She would've had to initiate a conversation with me for there to be any interaction of any kind. BOY WAS SHE GINORMOUS & LOVELY !!!!
Also, let me extend a thank you for having faith/trust & accepting my description of what was witnessed that night.
And in the spirit of Halloween I saw this and wondered what the reactions must be when Chelsea is digging thru the pumpkins. Does a guy offer to help lift them?
It's the great Pumpkin(s) Charlie Brown!
Gotta sit down for this one...
Good lord, she's HUGE!!!
(11-04-2015, 08:10 PM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta sit down for this one...

For all the naysayers & doubting Thomas's, whom doubted my description of Chelsea's GARGANTUAN DIMENSIONS witnessed 2 Saturdays ago in NJ. BEHOLD HER MAJESTY & her earth shattering tata's. Presented are EXHIBITS A THRU ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!
(11-04-2015, 10:05 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]

For all the naysayers & doubting Thomas's, whom doubted my description of Chelsea's GARGANTUAN DIMENSIONS witnessed 2 Saturdays ago in NJ. BEHOLD HER MAJESTY & her earth shattering tata's. Presented are EXHIBITS A THRU ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!

Good lord, you weren't kidding... She's actually a living morph at this point.
(11-05-2015, 02:14 AM)CoyoteTango Wrote: [ -> ]

(11-05-2015, 02:14 AM)CoyoteTango Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Kopykat for posting that recent pic of my girl, that's exactly what I've been conveying all along, NOW I FEEL VINDICATED. CoyoteTango, hope there's no drain between now & the time you get to see her.
At this point, I would estimate she's 105 lbs of woman and 65 lbs of boob.
No probs Nitschke, when there's bra breaking news you'll see it here first. Big Grin
Chelsea is inspiring that's for sure. When I saw this recent posting I was determined to go out and find the biggest pumpkin I could find for Halloween. Big Grin
When I saw this new video of her I pondered what to do first if she was right in front of me in this pose.

Do I go for the obvious and reach for her breasts?

Do I first go for the kiss?
(11-05-2015, 06:05 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]At this point, I would estimate she's 105 lbs of woman and 65 lbs of boob.

Bone, I think you may be about 20-25 (lbs) short on the boobs total weight.
(11-05-2015, 07:52 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]No probs Nitschke, when there's bra breaking news you'll see it here first. Big Grin

THANKS, I know you're always one to count on.
(11-05-2015, 11:43 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this new video of her I pondered what to do first if she was right in front of me in this pose.

If even feasible, go for the kiss first, albeit difficult to absolutely resist doing the other initially. I feel she'll appreciate the latter first.
(11-05-2015, 10:40 AM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn, I've never seen her look this huge before! Are there any updates stats or something? Has anybody asked Chelsea her current size?

In an earlier post, I mentioned she was introduced as 207 ZZZ. Also, I followed that up with, & still feel, it's on the conservative side.
words just fail me here, so if I fail to form coherent speech you will know why after this Wink

AD
Cool
(11-05-2015, 03:11 PM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 01:23 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 10:40 AM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I've never seen her look this huge before! Are there any updates stats or something? Has anybody asked Chelsea her current size?

In an earlier post, I mentioned she was introduced as 207 ZZZ. Also, I followed that up with, & still feel, it's on the conservative side.

So what does this mean in cc's? She is 22/23k now?
Well, I can't definitively supply an answer. We do know that Dec. 2014 Dr. Johnson indicated to Chelsea that she was at 21,000 cc's. Possibly thru mathematics an answer could be forth coming. What was her announced measurement in Dec. of '14 ? If this exact/precise figure is known, then it logically should be divided into 21,000. Then, in turn, it figures to multiply that # by 207; thus we should have our answer. However, we could just wait until late Dec. or early Jan. for Dr. Johnson's newest pronounced/declared measurement. Remember patience is a virtue.
(11-05-2015, 01:20 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 11:43 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this new video of her I pondered what to do first if she was right in front of me in this pose.

If even feasible, go for the kiss first, albeit difficult to absolutely resist doing the other initially. I feel she'll appreciate the latter first.

I think it depends on the venue or the situation. If allowed in a club, her boobs, and if on a date in public, a kiss.