The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has become one of my favorite shots of her even though she's wearing black Smile
(01-23-2018, 06:39 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 05:24 AM)lesbianbob Wrote: [ -> ]Real or BE?

Man, sometimes it's so hard to tell with her. So big!

I'm not 100% convinced that's a BE.
Yeah the edge of her right boob, Itsy I think, has a flatness to it that comes with shopping. And that's the only time I will use "Itsy" and "flat" in the same sentence.
nitschke66
(01-24-2018, 09:36 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 06:39 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 05:24 AM)lesbianbob Wrote: [ -> ]Real or BE?

Man, sometimes it's so hard to tell with her. So big!

Original (un-morphed) picture. Angel

[attachment=5849]

see yaa... =)
Almost as exciting!! Thanks Gaby!!

HI JOI!
(01-25-2018, 08:18 AM)gabyybag Wrote: [ -> ]nitschke66
(01-24-2018, 09:36 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 06:39 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Man, sometimes it's so hard to tell with her. So big!

I CONCEDE, however, that's not a very recent pic or shortly after a drain. Probably more the former based, I feel, on a more facially youthful appearance.

see yaa... =)
(01-25-2018, 12:16 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 08:18 AM)gabyybag Wrote: [ -> ]nitschke66
(01-24-2018, 09:36 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not 100% convinced that's a BE.

I CONCEDE, however, that's not a very recent pic or shortly after a drain. Probably more the former based, I feel, on a more facially youthful appearance.

see yaa... =)

I think I saw the inner top for sale in her closet long ago
does anyone know how long back her photo archives go back on her site? i was member a few month ago but foolishly didnt collect any pics from there. now i want those sets with that orange striped top. is those still there? i miss one particular pic where she has so intensive Eyes i cant stop thinking about that pic. are all those sets on her site still there that her site shows up at this moment..that is the question . they are from about early last year and forward... .
If there;s something you an't find and want a sample, just ask.
argh couldnt find the Picture..it might be in either newsletter bonus images of july 5 2017, july 19 2017 or sep 10 2017 all newsletter bonus images sets.....not any of these go to archives i suppose.... im very interested in seeing that pic again where her Eyes are so intensive...anybody know that pic lol? orange stripes top...very nice look on these pics
I would like her to plop her boobs on my head. Is that weird?
@motorboatman, it would be weird if you DIDN'T think and feel like that! Big Grin
(01-30-2018, 06:42 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]I would like her to plop her boobs on my head. Is that weird?

Simply SPLENDIFEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-30-2018, 06:42 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]I would like her to plop her boobs on my head. Is that weird?

nothing wrong with that at all Wink

[Image: cLXZ3OI.gif]

AD
Cool
Chelsea and Dolly in Vegas!
(02-07-2018, 06:22 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea and Dolly in Vegas!

nice pic wounder how many cc s she here
Cool. Thanks.

I think its the competition with other HUGE BOOBERS, like Beshine, which motivates Chelsea to keep going and keep growing. SO if she thinks Dolly is a threat to her position as the biggest she will get bigger.
I am wondering if it's possible that Dolly and Chelsea, which appear to be close friends, might be planning a video together? Didn't Chelsea do something with Crystal Gunns a few years back?
2 Hot 2 Handle
(02-07-2018, 07:34 PM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]2 Hot 2 Handle
Time for TWO hot 2 Handle!!
She's so damn hot in the new AVN video.  The footage of Chelsea with Lilly, Dolly, and Arianne is what dreams are made of.  Those four ladies carry the day anymore.  It's crazy to think Chelsea out CC's them collectively.  So amazing - and still going strong.  Love her.
Picture 1 real or morph ? Picture 2 for real

[attachment=5870][attachment=5871]
Picture 1 real and spectacular. Going even better, I believe this is from the photoset or video opportunity where she was wearing a shirt that read Crazyhorse on it.
(01-08-2018, 06:06 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2018, 10:16 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]21000cc s is the biggest i heard she has been,but its a long time ago. she hasent locked bigger than ever in any photos/ vid posted 2017 in my option. so that why i wounder.so nice to read if anyone been extra lucky

She has the potential to easily go to 25,000.  I so wish she would!

In an ideal world it would be an absolute dream for us but from a practical point of view can it be done?

IF she can get bigger I don't really think it will be very noticeable that much. I've probably mentioned this before but given the nature of human physiology (such has the elasticity of the skin for example) surely she must be reaching the limits of how much volume she can take by now?
The stretchines of human skin and flesh is not limitless (has her doctor would no doubt tell her) without actually causing severe damage.

If that's the case I doubt think she can get that much larger then she is now.
Something to think about . . . her skin has been stretching, well getting bigger, since 1999. It has had plenty of time to adjust and expand and shows no signs of stress or distress. I think she could easily go to 30,000 if she wanted to.
The only issue then would be the weight!

She certainly blows my mind!