The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this the set you mean ?

Can people confirm or deny that this is a morph... I mean its gotta be a morph right ?
That isn't a morph
It's a newish set but she has taken pictures in it before wearing a grey skirt, possibly in '05 or '06.
So your saying she really is that big now ?
I'll say that she was that big at the time the picture was taken. The newer set was from '10 to '11 I think so at some point between when the pic was taken and now she has gotten even bigger
Holy mother of god, don't suppose someone has a pic or two ?
Check all the samples through this thread, @w-jones and I think you will see all you need for proof!
... but this one is a morph... right ?
Yes that one is it was done by a morpher named Kopy Kat.

AD
Cool
But some day it WON'T be a morph!
[i]Edited as per special request from the CBI[/i]
(08-05-2014, 09:54 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ][i]Edited as per special request from the CBI[/i]

Or maybe she's just bigger? You guys are aware she grows, right?
The sample posted by "w-jones" is not from the set I'm referring to...close, but no cigar. I'll chance posting one sample from the set I'm interested in.
She really is "all things breast", isn't she? Smile
that grey top pic is just so different from her older pics...that is a fisheye lens pic ..you can see her face looks like one meter away and her boobs are right in front of camera. fisheye! gives a very unnatural pic. very odd people dont understand this and compares pics to pics and say she is huge/small today. please understand pics can be taken in different ways with different lences to have a certain look. this should be very easy to see among us who are used with seeing many pics of our models...maybe some newbies here? Tongue
Perhaps you're right but I would say her face IS about 40" (or 1 meter) away from the end of her boobs! LOL

[s]But let us better continue with CC growth discussion rather than distortion discussions.[/s] Why not delete the rest of the discussion, too?
to show some contrast, here are a few samples of when Chelsea wore that grey top with black belt combo back in 05/06 and still in my top 5 all time favorite outfits, enjoy Wink

[Image: 5a032.jpg]
[Image: 5a028.jpg]
[Image: x5a008.jpg]

Agent "and that is ALL you get!" Dee
Cool
Just so we DO NOT get into this debate again...

[size=3][color=darkred][b][i]"She uses a simple garden variety camera with no SPECIAL fish eye or SPECIAL wide angle lenses whatsoever. She has gone through dozens of growth spurts over her career due to her string implants which allow her to get bigger/grow whenever she so desires. Her unique implants literally let her add cc's every moment of every day. As they GROW they will obviously look increasingly bigger. Enjoy the continued expansion."[/size][/color][/b][/i]
Edited by Bone as per request.