The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-05-2015, 04:40 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 01:20 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 11:43 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this new video of her I pondered what to do first if she was right in front of me in this pose.

Do I go for the obvious and reach for her breasts?

Do I first go for the kiss?
If even feasible, go for the kiss first, albeit difficult to absolutely resist doing the other initially. I feel she'll appreciate the latter first.

I think it depends on the venue or the situation. If allowed in a club, her boobs, and if on a date in public, a kiss.
Probably she's groped 1st astronomically more than kissed. Thus, in either venue, she'd probably desire to be kissed initially.
(11-05-2015, 04:27 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]We do know that Dec. 2014 Dr. Johnson indicated to Chelsea that she was at 21,000 cc's.
Was this before or after her yearly draining? I'm sure it's after, just wanted to make sure.
(11-05-2015, 06:34 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2015, 04:27 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]We do know that Dec. 2014 Dr. Johnson indicated to Chelsea that she was at 21,000 cc's.
Was this before or after her yearly draining? I'm sure it's after, just wanted to make sure.

It must be before, GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN, if after, she'd have to have attained the 30,000 cc mark.
for those who've had the pleasure.....what do Chelsea's boobs taste like? What do they feel like?
Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3678]

I honestly have NO words (jaw drops)

AD
Cool
Holy s***!!!
I just died....
came to, and then died again...
(11-18-2015, 06:05 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I just died....

The ABSOLUTE LARGEST & GREATEST of all-time !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This shirt has never lied.
Beat me to it!!
Please tell me that's not a morph.
pretty sure that is ALL her wow

AD
Cool
Man that is some serious rear view boobage there. Geez! Gigantic!

Thank you Bone.
(12-02-2015, 10:14 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Man that is some serious rear view boobage there. Geez! Gigantic!

Thank you Bone.

I agree completely!

I've mentioned this before, but that is the one kind of shot of her that I would like to see more of. Smile
any body gonna see chelsea in boston this week?
(11-27-2015, 09:10 PM)Mr. Fixit Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me that's not a morph.

That is definitely NOT A MORPH.
There are new updates out... thought I would share the samples.
And another update from just before that.
A couple of new stills from the famous European tour a few years ago... still looking STUPID huge in this!!
And a couple of random twitter shares too!
made this from a morph that Addy did and I tweeted it to Lady Chelsea and she LOVED IT

[Image: Chelsea%20bigger%20than%20my%20boobs%20text.gif]

AD
Cool
(12-08-2015, 03:03 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]made this from a morph that Addy did and I tweeted it to Lady Chelsea and she LOVED IT

[Image: Chelsea%20bigger%20than%20my%20boobs%20text.gif]

AD
Cool

Dee, that's fricking awesome! I imagine that's a before and after of one of her stage performances.
Love the gif Dee!
And nice posts Bonecracker!