The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-25-2017, 09:42 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been on her website, and on her Twitter account she said she wanted to show her condolences to those affected by the attacks in London:

https://www.chelseacharms.com/home.html

I tell you one thing, I really do ADMIRE and RESPECT her for saying that. Smile

It takes my appreciation of her has a person to a whole new level.

Well said. She indeed is a caring heart. I felt the same way you did when reading that.
If I missed this earlier oops. My bad. I just like it.

I mean it was a true battle between smile and boobs. She makes it difficult. 

And her red tops make everything pop! Er, uh.

I was trying to figure out where this was from, which event. But I'm not 100 percent.
That pic is from her visit to a "Car and Model" event.
(03-28-2017, 05:40 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]That pic is from her visit to a "Car and Model" event.

in 2005.
still amazing tho

AD
Cool
Does anyone know how to book a smothering session with Chelsea Charms?
(04-02-2017, 10:03 PM)boobs2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to book a smothering session with Chelsea Charms?

Email seems to work best.
Hey guys , little help here, i cant download this set in photo archive on members area , could someone help me please ?
(04-09-2017, 09:27 AM)saiboot27 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys , little help here, i cant download this set in photo archive on members area , could someone help me please ?

Sorry unable to aid you; I'm not very computer literate. However, let me extend a SPECIAL THANK YOU for that pic of MY QUEEN. Take a gander of the SHEER ENORMITY, PROJECTION & MASSIVENESS OF HER SIDE BOOB. GOD I LOVE Chelsea.
Welcome Saiboot27

I certainly do have this set, but I don't engage in piracy either. So my question to you is: Are you a member of CC's website? If so, I'll legally connect you to the set. Not many pictures in it but every one of them are awesome!

Bone
(04-09-2017, 02:06 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Saiboot27

I certainly do have this set, but I don't engage in piracy either.  So my question to you is:  Are you a member of CC's website?  If so, I'll legally connect you to the set.  Not many pictures in it but every one of them are awesome!

Bone

Yes , i have been a member since march, this is the print of photo archive page in member section
New Photo set!!
I assume all you guys must be watching sport matches or games not to reply to that amazing photo!!
(04-19-2017, 01:57 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]New Photo set!!

My heart & the MOST OBVIOUS PART of my anatomy are all aflutter !!!
And another new photoset!
(04-24-2017, 12:36 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]And another new photoset!

Wow, I really like Chel's makeup here. It gives her that glow!

30 to 1 odds that the long lady in pic #1 couldn't lift Chelsea's left boob from her frame.
(04-24-2017, 03:28 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]

30 to 1 odds that the long lady in pic #1 couldn't lift Chelsea's left boob from her frame.

Big Grin It'd be a great video watching her fail though!
Hi Guys,

The old voyeur is back...a bit older (I'm 70 now) but just as  crazy about big busts as ever. I hadn't been subscribing to any site for over a year where as I used to subscribe to: ChelseaPhotoClubs / Chelsea.com / Agnetis Miracle / Abbi Secraa / Beshine / Kahllo / and Leanne Crow. I've rejoined a few and am slowly working my way back to normalcy.
I hate to admit it but I've totally forgotten how to post images (add attachments). As some may recall, I used to post a lot. Will somebody assist me with spreading the wealth?
You guys are the best!
(04-27-2017, 07:10 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

The old voyeur is back...a bit older (I'm 70 now) but just as  crazy about big busts as ever. I hadn't been subscribing to any site for over a year where as I used to subscribe to: ChelseaPhotoClubs / Chelsea.com / Agnetis Miracle / Abbi Secraa / Beshine / Kahllo / and Leanne Crow. I've rejoined a few and am slowly working my way back to normalcy.
I hate to admit it but I've totally forgotten how to post images (add attachments). As some may recall, I used to post a lot. Will somebody assist me with spreading the wealth?
You guys are the best!

Take your  time, my dear old friend.  i am so very VERY VERY grateful you are back with us again!!
Hey titzling, welcome back! At the bottom of the thread click reply to topic. If you do quick reply it'll just let you add your message. Then under the tick button options it'll say, New Attachment (choose file).................................(post attachment). Hit the choose let it load and hit post and you should be sharing the wealth in no time. Big Grin
and to add, if you want to add more than one image you will have to edit the post, to add the next image, then edit again to add another, etc.

AD
Cool
Does Chelsea smoke cigarettes?
(04-29-2017, 09:47 PM)andrucharm Wrote: [ -> ]Does Chelsea smoke cigarettes?

I don't profess to know CC, but the time did spend with her at Expo 2005, did not see her with smoke in hand at anytime.
Assuming those aren't photoshopped, I have never noticed that before! I have never ever seen her smoke either!