The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good grab Bone. And they also appear to be a bit more "high def" than her usual pics.
Yes, I noticed clarity too... despite the small file size. Wink
Great pics! Even candid shots like her in green top are awesome
I love a woman who's entire torso and then some is DOMINATED by epic boobage o.O

AD
Cool
curiosity got the best of me and I joined Chelseacharms.com.what a waste just 1 video a 1 pic set,all archived pics and vids are stored in "chelseas vault" which you have to pay an additional fee for that only last a limited time,14.95 for 1 4min vid and 30 pic, chelseas wishlist and links to 3 other sites,truly got ripped off.
(03-02-2014, 08:24 AM)sliconemounds Wrote: [ -> ]curiosity got the best of me and I joined Chelseacharms.com.what a waste just 1 video a 1 pic set,all archived pics and vids are stored in "chelseas vault" which you have to pay an additional fee for that only last a limited time,14.95 for 1 4min vid and 30 pic, chelseas wishlist and links to 3 other sites,truly got ripped off.

Hi Siliconemounds-

I am a current member, and I see that there are currently 4 photosets, 3 videos, and 4 newsletters in her archive area "http://www.chelseacharms.com/members/arcindex.html". Anything older than these will be in the 'vault' section, which as you mention is an extra cost.

By checking the main 'free' page you can see 'most' of the updates and their frequency. I say 'most' because one thing that you can't generally tell is when she posts 'bonus' updates to her newsletter photos. In the past weeks, she has added 2 additional sets (the first 28 bonus photos on 2/18, the second an additional 36 photos on 2/24). These generally don't get advertised, although I have seen a mention on her twitter page recently.

One last thing regarding twitter: she admittedly states that she is much more active on twitter than on the message board on her site. Responses from Chelsea on the site message board are pretty infrequent.

Overall- in my opinion it's not a bad deal. Would I like more content? Sure... but then daily updates probably wouldn't be enough for me. Smile Again, my opinion- but it's much better than the other paid site where you can obtain Chelsea material.
when I see pics like this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1341]

I get light headed

AD
Cool
New photos on Chelsea's site... full size image is a little larger which is nice.

This is one example from the set... it seemed similar to a pose/angle that Beshine often does, thought it might be fuel some more comparison discussions. Wink
(03-03-2014, 03:43 PM)superspy Wrote: [ -> ]New photos on Chelsea's site... full size image is a little larger which is nice.

This is one example from the set... it seemed similar to a pose/angle that Beshine often does, thought it might be fuel some more comparison discussions. Wink
I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fan of Chelsea... But, even that photo made my heart flutter!
(03-03-2014, 03:43 PM)superspy Wrote: [ -> ]New photos on Chelsea's site... full size image is a little larger which is nice.

Holy! That woman is amazing!! :3
Wow that is amazing. I love how she has been updating more often and her twitter is interesting to watch
Great photo!!!
Re "siliconemounds" 's post on March 2:
As far as, "pics and vids are stored in "chelseas vault" which you have to pay an additional fee for that only last a limited time", one has a limited time to view and/or download. I downloaded all the Vault videos and photo sets years ago and still have them.
New pictures are out!!!!!!!!

WOW! Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy!! What a great hang too!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1375]
Fantastic as always
Gotta give props to the The Who reference.

(03-05-2014, 01:36 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy!! What a great hang too!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1375]
yeah that topless profile shot is INSANE o.O

AD
Cool
Here's a year over year comparison to show she has grown!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1378]
[hr]
Note the position of "the freckle"! It has been pulled down and out.
Thanks Bonecracker!

One observation I have made is that at least Chelsea and Beshine, the two models I keep tabs on the most, often do not take their shirts completely off when they how off their assets in pictures and videos. Even if the pants stay on, I actually would prefer if the shirts did come off entirely.
[b][size=3]Today is Chelsea's birthday, let's all wish her the best!

Happy Birthday Chels! [/b][/size]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smile
Just saw this on Chelsea's site - a brand new DVD "Funbag Fitness". Can't wait!
as per the description:

[i]Follow Chelsea as she keeps her fabulous shape, in shape with 56 minutes of jogging, jumping, pedaling, pumping, biking and bouncing ... all the the name of Funbag Fitness[/i]

sounds like a must see and probably a HUGE (no pun intended) source of animated gif for years to come Big Grin.

AD
Cool
(03-08-2014, 05:55 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]as per the description:

[i]Follow Chelsea as she keeps her fabulous shape, in shape with 56 minutes of jogging, jumping, pedaling, pumping, biking and bouncing ... all the the name of Funbag Fitness[/i]

sounds like a must see and probably a HUGE (no pun intended) source of animated gif for years to come Big Grin.

AD
Cool

I just went to her site and didn't see it.
http://chelseacharms.com/onlinestore.html

first thing for sale at the top of the page followed by her New Zealand and At Home videos

AD
Cool