The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And to all who have shared her encountes of the huge kind, thanks a lot!
SPeechless!!
(12-10-2013, 10:25 AM)addy2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Around bust was a bit over 66" , protrusion? was about 10.5 and circumference was 34".
Not major differences by any means, just goes to show that they fluctuate in size (and makes me speculate she has a "preferred" size range, probably due to practical reasons with clothing).

Based on these measurements, particularly the circumference one, I have calculated that Chelsea was approximately 10,500ccs, assuming you measured accurately. I used the formula for finding the volume of a sphere, and I do realize that Chelsea's breasts are not perfect spheres, but the formula should give you a very approximate size. At 34 inches, her breasts should be about 10.8 inches in diameter or, 27.5 cm in diameter. For Chelsea to reach the 20,000ccs we all dream of, one breast would need to measure about 13.5 inches in diameter, or about 34 cm. At 20,000ccs, one breast would be about 42 inches in circumference, or 107 cm.
(12-22-2013, 03:23 AM)SuperEZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2013, 10:25 AM)addy2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Around bust was a bit over 66" , protrusion? was about 10.5 and circumference was 34".
Not major differences by any means, just goes to show that they fluctuate in size (and makes me speculate she has a "preferred" size range, probably due to practical reasons with clothing).

Based on these measurements, particularly the circumference one, I have calculated that Chelsea was approximately 10,500ccs, assuming you measured accurately. I used the formula for finding the volume of a sphere, and I do realize that Chelsea's breasts are not perfect spheres, but the formula should give you a very approximate size. At 34 inches, her breasts should be about 10.8 inches in diameter or, 27.5 cm in diameter.

You calculated it very good for a sphere, I'm at 10,800 cc for the 10.8 inches diameter. Since the diameter of circumference 10.8 inches and protrusion 10.5 inches is about the same, calculation with a sphere is quite reasonable. Maybe her base where her breast is attached to the upper body is a little bit bigger than the outer curves of a sphere you may add 1500 - 2000 ccm, which would bring her to ~12,500 - 13,000 cc's.
Id say that sounds reasonable Andrat, she was definitely quite a lot bigger than in the good old 10K pics
(12-22-2013, 05:50 AM)andrat2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2013, 03:23 AM)SuperEZ Wrote: [ -> ]

Based on these measurements, particularly the circumference one, I have calculated that Chelsea was approximately 10,500ccs, assuming you measured accurately. I used the formula for finding the volume of a sphere, and I do realize that Chelsea's breasts are not perfect spheres, but the formula should give you a very approximate size. At 34 inches, her breasts should be about 10.8 inches in diameter or, 27.5 cm in diameter.

You calculated it very good for a sphere, I'm at 10,800 cc for the 10.8 inches diameter. Since the diameter of circumference 10.8 inches and protrusion 10.5 inches is about the same, calculation with a sphere is quite reasonable. Maybe her base where her breast is attached to the upper body is a little bit bigger than the outer curves of a sphere you may add 1500 - 2000 ccm, which would bring her to ~12,500 - 13,000 cc's.

I redid my calculations and came up with 10,795.86ccs. I also did the formula for the volume of a cylinder, suppose if Chelsea was to let her breasts hang straight down, they would look more like a cylinder than a sphere. So based again on addy2000's measurements I came up with this, a whopping, 15,819.86ccs! But as you stated, the diameter being nearly equal to the protrusion measurement, her breasts should be pretty close to being a sphere. I've always thought her cc measurements were a little exaggerated, but two different methods of calculating came up with two very different numbers of volume.
These numbers really only mean one thing, she has HUGE FREAKING BOOBS!!! Wink

AD
Cool
(12-23-2013, 02:33 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]These numbers really only mean one thing, she has HUGE FREAKING BOOBS!!! Wink

AD
Cool

I like having these numbers to go by, as I am a precise guy, and like to be precise, and know measurements and volume of things, particularly Chelsea's breasts. It is reassuring to me, and puts into perspective how massive she really is.
I agree EZ (there is a reason I wanted to measure Tongue ) but like others have pointed out, it's hard to fathom just how big they are before you see them in person, so to speak.
I've added some random images starting with #3410 on page 379. Please excuse the duplicates and fuzzy shots. I've also posted a classic set from 2002. It shows Chelsea in a Pink tank top and lavender (lilac?) pants.
While posting these shots, I often stopped and studied some of the more remarkable photos (something I don't do often enough!). My God, this woman is beautiful! And, even in ten year old pics, her breasts appear massive beyond all understanding. As huge as they appear in these photos, you must, as addy2000 just stated, you really must see them in the flesh to fully comprehend how massive they truly are!

[Image: 2004%20Chelsea%20%26%20Friends%204.jpg?m=1387913896]
Chelsea with T, Crystal Gunns and Maxi Mounds!

[Image: 2002%20Pink%20Tank%2031.jpg?m=1387917494]
From 2002!
Yeah, It's not hard to imagine that they are heavy, but until you've tried to lift them........Im impressed she manages to even walk around with those megatits. She must have back muscles on par with any female powerlifter.
Where does one find this #3410 page 379?
(12-25-2013, 04:51 PM)silverleaf33 Wrote: [ -> ]Where does one find this #3410 page 379?
You must be new here, Mr 1 post. Smile

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...s?page=379
I said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE her monster boobs Big Grin

AD
Cool
How to locate a specific page in a model's gallery:
While viewing any given page in a model's gallery (a page with many images), the site address will look something like this:

http://gallery.bearchive.co/index.php/Th...s?page=392

The "page=392" indicates that you are viewing page 392. To move from page 392 to, say, page 85, use your curser to replace the 392 with 85 and hit enter. You will be whisked to page 85.
[attachment=1218]

Just a little something from last night!
[hr]
(12-26-2013, 10:19 AM)mikey86 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a little something from last night!

I have other photos to add that are too big to attach to a post but cannot post to the gallery. Can someone tell me how? Am I even allowed do so?
[hr]
Another. Hope you like!
(12-26-2013, 04:21 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE her monster boobs Big Grin

AD
Cool
You and me both buddy!
[hr]
(12-26-2013, 10:19 AM)mikey86 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a little something from last night!
[hr]

You haven't been alive until you've have Chelseas incredible gigantic tits on your face ;P
I envy the hell out of those who have Sad

AD
Cool
(12-25-2013, 11:13 AM)addy2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, It's not hard to imagine that they are heavy, but until you've tried to lift them........Im impressed she manages to even walk around with those megatits. She must have back muscles on par with any female powerlifter.

I've had the opportunity to lift Chelsea's breasts, and found them to be not as heavy as one might think. I had a picture taken with her, and was standing behind her when I was lifting her breasts up. It took some effort, but not as much as I thought it would, basing it on Chelsea's advertised 31 pounds a piece, at least that's what is listed on her website. I did some figuring, and based on the 10,800ccs number that was established in earlier posts, came up with each breast weighing approximately 23.62 pounds. But when I was lifting her breasts, I was not lifting the entire breast either, so that may account for what I perceived as a less than expected weight.
Addy and SuperEz I really really envy you!
Good grief she looks massive in that second pic
(12-27-2013, 12:29 PM)loucar1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief she looks massive in that second pic
Sorry but it´s a morph. Tongue ......now! but who knows, she is famous for outgrowing morphs.Smile
Can anyone tell me how, or if, I can post to the gallery?
I'd envy me too Mikey Tongue

EZ, as you pointed out, they are attached to her, so that "helps". And even if they are "just" 23 pounds each, thats still a lot of tit to carry around 24/7...
[b][size=4][color=purple] The Greatest Chelsea Charms documentary film ever made.[/b][/color][/size]