The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2016, 08:32 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Exercise is very important to keeping the Queen's boobs and body in good shape!!

And bless her heart, she works very hard at it too!

I'm trying to imagine walking in on that. Not sure what I would say?!
*blinks repeatedly*
HeartHeart
(07-07-2016, 08:32 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Exercise is very important to keeping the Queen's boobs and body in good shape!!

And bless her heart, she works very hard at it too!
Brand new video out too! And this one is lots of fun. Smile
well she is always lots of fun Bone Wink

AD
Cool
I have not really seen Chelsea in person (I hope someday get to meet her) and I just I think what I see in photos and videos on it.
I still have not seen any pictures or video with 21k per breast; I once saw a picture where it seems to be huge was published in the newsletter where she carries on her waist a top zipper rose. This pic

In that year in his Tweeter and newsletter he said he reached 17k / 18k in July month; the decor of the room, light and little rock bearing the photo was taken at that time. I remember I came to Chelsea in December 2014 21k ..... has anyone seen any photo in that size? (Not worth the shots taken very close to their chest or face) have been two years and I see evidence ..... is something suspicious, do not you think?
I do not want to criticize Chelsea, she works very hard and to do videos and photo sets is very hard; there are times when it announces very large sizes and very hot things and expect to see some of that in his web in its next update and only find screencaps of video, morph and photos already published. What I liked was his newsletter and the latest updates for my have been a disappointment, all published material when you expect to see new photos and travel the world and visited clubs. I hope someday she can change this someday and be as before
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By chance there are people in this forum to speak Spanish?
No woman has yet to reach 21,000 in milliliters or cubic centimeters yet, and you aren't pissing on the parade by saying so.

Chelsea seems to fluctuate in size as she is able to and as she feels the need to. She seems to occasionally (maybe once or twice a year) allow herself to peak out at around 15,000cc.

Two things are absolutely certain:
1. She is absolutely gigantic.
2. She is equally as beautiful and has equally as beautiful breasts.

Now then, the religious types can brand me a heretic!!
I agree with Bone above 1000%

AD
Cool
(07-07-2016, 11:00 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]she moved to Virginia in the last month or so

AD
Cool

So she is just south of me. Neat.
(07-08-2016, 11:22 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Brand new video out too! And this one is lots of fun. Smile

Thanks for the heads up Bone. As they say technological advances by humans do have consequences and with Chelsea it's her string implants. Little did they know it would make boobs grow. The "consequence" has been awesome for her and even more for us.

I do hope more photos and videos surface of when she's at the 16-17-18K+ range. Being that it's only at brief times per year there's likely only a few of us that have experienced that in person.

I do know that at the higher sizes you can clearly notice, aside from the obvious boob size, how much more limited she is. Much slower moving and sitting much more, clearly evidence of the immense weight that Bone pointed out.

Man I love string. Thanks to the doctors. Bring it back please!
Yes PLEASE bring it back!!
The forum is back up!!

As much as I want to believe she lives a daily life at 20k+ I know it's not very possible. Though I'm inclined to believe is 15k+ and her breasts are probably in the ball park of 35lbs per a radio interview in February. Though I do hope that soon she allows herself to go to massive sizes. Just to hit some records before retiring and will make other models strive to break those records.

Ps. Anyone seeing her in Vegas this weekend?
[Image: eSDupD0.jpg]
sweet jesus
Lord have mercy on this poh boy's soul!!
yeah posted something similar to that in the past of her now too big for an older smaller top, I love those types of contrasting images.

AD
Cool
Top seems to fit fine to me. I don't think it's too small, still covers her.
(07-19-2016, 04:12 AM)lolchair Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, just to warn you. Chelsea is using her famous closeup/forced perspective combo to look bigger.

We care, why?
She's in Vegas right now at some sort of sports convention. I do wonder if she'll end up moving there because she seems to go there a lot!
Everyone I know that lived or lives in Vegas doesn't like it. It's one of those nice place to visit but now live in places.
Chelsea was in Vegas last week,come on there must some pics of her from this visit,right?
(07-23-2016, 02:53 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]Chelsea was in Vegas last week,come on there must some pics of her from this visit,right?

I'm sure they
ll start showing up soon!!  One of things I've learned about pictures of CC at events is Patience is required!
(04-06-2016, 01:01 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Queen Gigantica from the kingdom of boobage continues her reign and to fend off all those who would wish to take her throne from here.

All hail Chelsea Charms, queen of ALL we hold dear.  (SWOON)
from her Twitter woah!

AD
Cool
Ho Lee Shit balls!!