The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not an insult at all! Notice I said from years ago...not currently.

It was meant as a compliment.
(06-09-2017, 04:09 PM)nitschke66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2017, 02:30 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2017, 12:29 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of my favorites though.

In that picture, I have to say, she looks a bit like a cross between Bette Midler and Barbara Streisand from years ago.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, WHY WOULD YOU INSULT MY QUEEN with such comparisons ?

That's not an insult.  They were both real babes in their day.  Big Grin
(06-09-2017, 04:19 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not an insult at all! Notice I said from years ago...not currently.

It was meant as a compliment.

To my eyes those two have always been unattractive, just my visual assessment.
No harm, no foul.
always thought Bette Midler was really funny and a great singer with a nice chest,but she wasn't very pretty,but she was lots of fun.
Hi is anyone else having trouble booking a session with Chelsea Charms? because when I click on the link Miss Chelsea the webpage says

This site cant be reached
www.chelseacharms.xxxs server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for chelsea charms xxx index
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
How weird. Everything works fine for me. I just went through the procedure 20 seconds ago.

All I can suggest is try again!
(06-10-2017, 09:47 PM)boobs2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is anyone else having trouble booking a session with Chelsea Charms? because when I click on the link Miss Chelsea the webpage says

This site cant be reached
www.chelseacharms.xxxs server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for chelsea charms xxx index
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

That sounds very much like a problem at your end https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ERR_N...e&ie=UTF-8
Close all browser sessions and then In Windows 7, open a command prompt (Start and then type CMD in the search bar, hit enter) and then type "ipconfig /flushdns".

reopen your browser and try again...
There's another new video out, gang!
The most beautiful Chelsea has charmed us once again!! 

Samples of her brand new photoset!
p.S. Am I the only one disappointed that the green tube top still fits her?
In fairness we probably don't know EXACTLY when that picture was taken. It might have been quite a while back now.
(06-22-2017, 08:14 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness we probably don't know EXACTLY when that picture was taken. It might have been quite a while back now.

Fair enough!  I sure hope the top no longer fits.   Angel
as do we all Bone, as do we all!

AD
Cool
(06-22-2017, 08:36 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2017, 08:14 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness we probably don't know EXACTLY when that picture was taken. It might have been quite a while back now.

Fair enough!  I sure hope the top no longer fits.   Angel

Also, that pic could've been post drain. If so, then WOW that IMMENSE post drain.
Its strechy lyrca, seems like the same top she wore when I met her in 2014
Amazing things show up in one's inbox.
Hi anyone from Australia disappointed that Chelsea Charms Hasn't come to Australia yet?, she visited New Zealand in 2009.
Another new set is out, gang!  Here are the official samples.  

I'm really glad The Charms' Organization identifies them clearly now.  (trying to play by the rules)
(06-29-2017, 09:12 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Another new set is out, gang!  Here are the official samples.  

I'm really glad The Charms' Organization identifies them clearly now.  (trying to play by the rules)

Delectably HUMONGOUS !!!
You should see the full set, nischke!! Drive you crazy go mad up the wall!!
Chelsea and a friend from a recent dance gig.
They both appear to be having a lot of fun.
I would like to join in that fun.!
A sample from her latest newsletter.

Edit: Sorry gang, I had the wrong sample uploaded.  

Also... look for a morph of this called Orange Top 2019.  Over in the Morphs section!!  Fresh out of the oven