The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it's the most wonderful time of the year! Chelsea pics! more,more!
Thanks Bone for all of these!

Attached is one with Chelsea, Dolly Fox, Ariane St Amour and Lilly 4K!  I'm now on the hunt for others of Chelsea and Lilly together...
[attachment=5046]
thanks amazing photos!! wounder how big she is 14000 cc ? i am always gessing on that in my mind....
Damn. She looks great as always. Thanks Bone for sharing. I met with her a few weeks back. I'm hooked. She just does it for me in so many ways.
Is it not amazing that she can outboob 5 women combined?
If I repeat any pictures, please forgive me.  I don't wish to cause your eyes any hardship!
I'll have to chance it
Are these repeats?
How about these?
Are we good so far?
Shall I keep going with these?
I think this is it for tonight... I hope this hasn't cause any of you undue HARD ship.
(01-23-2017, 12:21 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is it for tonight... I hope this hasn't cause any of you undue HARD ship.

Keep going pleaseeee
More will be added soon!! And gee whiz, Chelsea, you're reading this... couldn't you join in the discussion, please?? If there's one place you're loved and respected outside your own website forum, it is definitely here!! (Maybe even more so!)
You are the man BC! All of these are awesome shots and really show the scale over other models.
(01-23-2017, 12:19 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Are we good so far?

Isn't that Europe Dichan with Chelsea in the photo on the right?
(01-23-2017, 10:56 AM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2017, 12:19 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Are we good so far?

Isn't that Europe Dichan with Chelsea in the photo on the right?

YOU GOT IT!! She sure is looking hot for a woman who's been with us for this long
these pictures are great! if you got more,please,please show them!
I have no others yet, but I am checking with the admin of one of our associated websites to see what might have been found!
and we're back...
That dude is a soldier, the second one is like...... the ultimate test of my face is up here.
what's going here? Chelsea topless at a food court? how is this possible? was this last week in Vegas? i,m asking lots of questions.sorry.
(01-25-2017, 01:37 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]what's going here? Chelsea topless at a food court? how is this possible? was this last week in Vegas? i,m asking lots of questions.sorry.

I'm not an expert, but here are a few things I've discovered: 

Las Vegas has some rather strange and convoluted public nudity laws.  Any human can bare breasts indoors, even publicly, add alcohol though and you have to cover your nipples.  

The law doesn't specify male or female either.  So, I guess it's perfectly legal and ok.  Models are hired to appear outside various places of business with merely black tape over their nipples/
(01-25-2017, 01:37 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]what's going here? Chelsea topless at a food court? how is this possible? was this last week in Vegas? i,m asking lots of questions.sorry.

Pretty sure this was a few years ago in Finland
(01-25-2017, 05:23 PM)lonewolf988 Wrote: [ -> ]

Pretty sure this was a few years ago in Finland

From another site I found, it's apparently backstage at the AVN.