The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's another cute one from our queen!
Holy Bazoombas!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5014]

Holy Crap is all I can say there wow!

AD
Cool
BOOM!! Right??
She never ceases to amaze me Bone

AD
Cool
(01-13-2017, 10:40 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Bazoombas!

ASTONISHINGLY REMARKABLE !!!
You know, I have a friend of mine who actually thinks Beshine is bigger than Chelsea.

I don't even know if we can be friends anymore....
Well I've been saying that Beshine's boobs are oval and angled in such a way that from the side they look round and full, however in the rare times she topless and front facing not so much. She had a fill to get rid of the indention on her right boob but if you listen to others everytime she goes away for a week "OMGz whaddif she's going to have sekret phillipzz!!!!!!!" so I've learned that people believe what they want to believe.
So very true, Kopykat!! Yes, she's got more artificial implant, but Chelsea's got more natural, fluid and tissue and overall is about 5000 cc larger in actual volume.

Pictures do not lie!
Those eyes, that face, geezus. Oh, and she moved again, sort of. She's got a second home now on the west coast. I'm totally in for this!!!!!!!!!!!
It's something when you scroll her pics up and she can hit you through the monitor because of her size.
(01-17-2017, 01:19 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2017, 02:11 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]Those eyes, that face, geezus. Oh, and she moved again, sort of. She's got a second home now on the west coast. I'm totally in for this!!!!!!!!!!!

She's actually got a second place on the East Coast, not the West Coast.

And wouldn't you know it... I'm in Cali now.  Motorboat, this is all your fault!  LOL 
Kidding, out here on business for a week.  Pure torture.
So, Chelsea's in Vegas for the AVN 2017 awards. Let the cavalcade of photos begin! These are all public domain photos from various sources, by the way. Twitter, instagram, Facebook etc.
One Uno Un Ein 1
Two Dos Deux Dwei 2
Three Très Trois
I believe this makes 4
And now, pair number 5
Post number 6, making these pictures 11 and 12.  More coming
Post 7
Eight Ate Eight 8 Ocho Huit.
Niner.  9
And finally, post #10.  Bring us to 20 new glimpses at Chelsea's majesty,
Geezus Bone! Is there an award for this effort? If not there should be.
We all make contributions in our own way, to the best of our abilities. You've done your part too, Motorboat!