The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-25-2015, 01:29 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]new cleaning out closet Twitter pic she is SO big she can wear tops she used to fit into on each boob o.O.

and in contrast here is a pic of her from 2004 in one of said tops O.o.
UNBELIEVABLE!! SHE IS AMAZE
(04-25-2015, 04:11 AM)Archaon Wrote: [ -> ]My brain just melted trying to work that out! Incredible

Mine too... I just drooled all over the macbook!
A new installment of Chelsea's cartoon is out! Here's the official sample. Smile
Does any one has experience in private with Chelsea ?
She also made a Europe tour .Maybe somebody from Europe or US can give us more details .
FYI that sample of the CC cartoon is the 3000th attachment on this forum, good job guys!

AD
Cool
(04-28-2015, 01:59 AM)zaras27 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one has experience in private with Chelsea ?
She also made a Europe tour .Maybe somebody from Europe or US can give us more details .
I do wish she would come over to Europe (and, in particular, he UK). Has far as I'm aware the only time she's been to the UK was when she did that interview on TV (which I knew NOTHING about until I read about it in the newspaper Undecided ).
If she (or indeed any other busty model who is still active) did ever decide to come over (for a convention or anything) I'd certainly try and go. Blush
(04-28-2015, 01:59 AM)zaras27 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one has experience in private with Chelsea ?

Feel free to PM me. I'll give some limited details about it and answer any reasonable questions.
new closet pic, my god, NOBODY fills out a shirt like Chelsea does wow.

[Image: CD1-3AMUsAAti_V.jpg]

AD
Cool
Sweet stars above!!
Here are a couple pics of the Crazyhorse Tee in action:
[hr]
/
wow whered you get those o__O
Is it just me or do those look like older pics? The shirt collar seems to be in much better condition in those.
They are from a old Newsletter that I recently discovered...best guess is "May/June, 2010."
thanks titzling! You share some fantastic stuff, and your attention to detail is always appreciated. thank you sir
New video is out too
Is anyone familiar with a site named "ErotiCity"? I recently stumbled across it [color=red][i]honoring a commitment to anti-piracy agreement with Chelsea, I must remove the link...sorry, free-leachers! [/i][/color] and found a wealth of old Photo Sets (mostly ChelseaCharms.com Archives and Newsletters). As it commonly happens, even on our site, some old photos become corrupted or go missing...still, it's worth looking at. My big question is, "What Happened?" All posts stop abruptly in Jan. of 2014.
[color=red]Sorry, Titzling, you are the most awesome contributor but we have to do our part to stop piracy. Chelsea's content belongs to her and it's up to her how it is sold or how samples are shared[/color]
(04-28-2015, 06:37 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]
I do wish she would come over to Europe (and, in particular, he UK). Has far as I'm aware the only time she's been to the UK was when she did that interview on TV (which I knew NOTHING about until I read about it in the newspaper Undecided ).
If she (or indeed any other busty model who is still active) did ever decide to come over (for a convention or anything) I'd certainly try and go. Blush

As far as I know, she goes to Europe a few times a year and always makes a stop in the UK.
(05-05-2015, 06:17 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 06:37 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]

As far as I know, she goes to Europe a few times a year and always makes a stop in the UK.

Umm, I dont want anyone to get annoyed, or break any confidences, but I met Chelsea for a private dance in London today (6th May).
She is such a nice person its unbelievable.
I will not be giving out further infomation.
ManofKent -- This is your chance to get out and see Chels! DO IT MAN!!! Smile
(05-06-2015, 04:24 PM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]ManofKent -- This is your chance to get out and see Chels! DO IT MAN!!! Smile
TODAY? Huh

Oh ARSE-CAKES! Sad

I'm working today (both in the morning and afternoon). If (a) it had been some other time of the year and (b) I had had a LOT of prior warning I might have been able to do something.
Even if I couldn't have afforded a meeting (how much are they?) it would have been still great to have actually seen her (even at a distance, not wanting to sound too creepy or anything).
Always go see Chelsea whenever possible!!

Something from her latest newsletter - a SAMPLE of what you would be getting if you were a member!
[hr]
[attachment=3044]Oops... forgot about the official sample.
[hr]
It's the same photo... just the version I first uploaded showed more boobs. Must have used a special gigantic camera to capture the second one! Kind of hard to fit all that boobage in a standard pic. LOL
(05-06-2015, 04:12 PM)slappy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2015, 06:17 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 06:37 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]I do wish she would come over to Europe (and, in particular, he UK). Has far as I'm aware the only time she's been to the UK was when she did that interview on TV (which I knew NOTHING about until I read about it in the newspaper Undecided ).

Umm, I dont want anyone to get annoyed, or break any confidences, but I met Chelsea for a private dance in London today (6th May).
She is such a nice person its unbelievable.
I will not be giving out further infomation.
There is no plan on the tour about visiting London on the 6th...
(05-08-2015, 02:07 AM)zaras27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2015, 04:12 PM)slappy Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, I dont want anyone to get annoyed, or break any confidences, but I met Chelsea for a private dance in London today (6th May)
There is no plan on the tour about visiting London on the 6th...

Not everything is posted on the website 'schedule' page. Only dates advertised are those where she has openings that she needs to have filled... yes, please take the obvious humor opportunity there.
The lovely Charming Chelsea has released yet ANOTHER video!! This is called Part 2 of this month's video.

And a snapshot from that moment in time looks like this:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3050]