The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iis it only one doc that do her dranage? do you know  how mutch she drain everytime? eks  from18 000 to10 000 cc everytime or allthe way down to 2500? its huge diffrent in volume !
I wish she had the patience to have a big drain, then take a photo every few hours in the same top over a period of 2 weeks and watch them fill up. That would be the ultimate BE video.
(10-27-2016, 12:55 PM)Tugboatcap Wrote: [ -> ]I wish she had the patience to have a big drain, then take a photo every few hours in the same top over a period of 2 weeks and watch them fill up.  That would be the ultimate BE video.

SO MUCH [b][u][color=darkred]LIKE[/color][/u][/b]!!!
How the heck did this end up in General and Models?

NVMD... it's been moved back now.
when did that happen, as far as I know she has always been in the models section. I know I only locked that thread about her drains and told the person to continue that discussion in this thread so unless it happened while I was not at home dunno.

AD
Cool
(10-28-2016, 01:27 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]when did that happen, as far as I know she has always been in the models section.  I know I only locked that thread about her drains and told the person to continue that discussion in this thread so unless it happened while I was not at home dunno.

AD
Cool

We'll just call it a Gremlin in the system for now, and I would like to thank the anonymous member who pointed it out to me!  

Now... anyone have any more Chelsea samples to share? Smile
when I came home this thread was locked for some reason I unlocked it

AD
Cool
BTW, folks, there's a new video out!  

Now someone please show their appreciation and go and join Chelsea's site.  Smile
nice screen cap, I like her expression on it

AD
Cool
i've tried to get to Chelsea's facebook page from her website,and i have never been able to.does her facebook exist?
(11-01-2016, 01:18 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]i've tried to get to Chelsea's facebook page from her website,and i have never been able to.does her facebook exist?

There are several fan pages.  AS FAR AS I KNOW... Her personal Facebook is under her real name.  She has friends here.  They would not disclose her personal information under any circumstances.

Groups... 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196531533817538/ 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389783381134638/

I hope this helps!
Here's a photo from the "Fans of Chelsea Charms' group page on Book.
(11-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2016, 01:18 PM)raddypatty Wrote: [ -> ]i've tried to get to Chelsea's facebook page from her website,and i have never been able to.does her facebook exist?

There are several fan pages.  AS FAR AS I KNOW... Her personal Facebook is under her real name.  She has friends here.  They would not disclose her personal information under any circumstances.

Groups... 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196531533817538/ 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389783381134638/

I hope this helps!
i mean the facebook "link" that's beside the twitter "link" on her web site.not anything personal.
(10-27-2016, 09:30 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]iis it only one doc that do her dranage? do you know  how mutch she drain everytime? eks  from18 000 to10 000 cc everytime or allthe way down to 2500? its huge diffrent in volume !

She has discussed a "team of doctors" that monitor her boob expansion and drains over the years.

Now that's a good gig if you can get it!
(11-02-2016, 09:26 AM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2016, 09:30 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]iis it only one doc that do her dranage? do you know  how mutch she drain everytime? eks  from18 000 to10 000 cc everytime or allthe way down to 2500? its huge diffrent in volume !

She has discussed a "team of doctors" that monitor her boob expansion and drains over the years.

Now that's a good gig if you can get it!

You know, I'm not a professional OBGYN, but Chelsea, I'm willing to take a look.
There are some new updates out.  Let's give her latest newsletter our undivided attention for a few minutes, gang!
Oh well, maybe we should take a look at her new cartoon too!   Angel
Anyone notice Chelsea's bigger fuller lips?? SHE'S MORE THAN JUST BOOBS GANG!! Big Grin hahahahahaha
(11-15-2016, 08:43 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]There are some new updates out.  Let's give her latest newsletter our undivided attention for a few minutes, gang!

Loving the black and white photos. True are of a big boob masterpiece. I try to imagine her in the 1950's on a tv show. Not sure which one would be most appropriate though.
Looks like someone has a new update out!
And someone very special to us all has a new video out too!!
Since Chelsea and Crystal once were the best (or breast) of friends, I was thinking there should be a sex story featuring the two who have a threesome with a very lucky guy. What story ideas or summary ideas can be used for this story?

I would post this on the Boob and BE Stories section, but no one seems to be going there
(11-25-2016, 05:50 PM)texman Wrote: [ -> ]Since Chelsea and Crystal once were the best (or breast) of friends, I was thinking there should be a sex story featuring the two who have a threesome with a very lucky guy. What story ideas or summary ideas can be used for this story?

I would post this on the Boob and BE Stories section, but no one seems to be going there

If you post it, we will all go there.  I promise you that!
Crystal? Crystal who?