The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
she still has one of the best profiles in the biz.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1011]

AD
Cool
Of course, the boobs are the main attraction. They provide the "wow" factor.

That being said, I really love that hair, the feathered effect is luxurious.
Well, they won't upload to the gallery ATM, so I'm posting 4 new samples of Chelsea's latest photoset here.
[attachment=1038][attachment=1039]
[hr]
[attachment=1040]
[attachment=1041]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1039]

I LOVE shots like this!

AD
Cool
Thumbs up!! All 3 of them.
i love horizontal stripes
I've posted this somewhere else, but if you find Chelsea photos a little small and occasionally poorly shot get hold of something like gimp (which is free) and do some small mods to the photos.

Try using scale in increments of 10% size (NOT pixels) to make it bigger and then play around with the saturation, colors and brightness to improve the image quality

You can't get to proper HD because of pixilation but it can make a difference.
Good job Slappy
Think this maybe from a newish video of Chelsea's, just love the way her left breast peeks out at the bottom of her top.
I LOVE the full body shot if Chelsea, from head to foot.

The perspective in those photos truly show the enormous size of her breath-taking breasts. Seeing her live and in living color is a heart-stopper!
I know she'd wear me out... but if she needed a sex toy, I guess I'm up for the job.
is it possible to watch chelsea's website video's somewhere?
dailymotion has a lot of them and from time to time the newer ones are on there.

AD
Cool
I just checked Chelsea's Dance Schedule and to my shock and surprise, there was an update saying she would be at Heart Beats in Battle creek (actually, Springfield), MI on Aug. 15-16-17. But, but, but...that's starting TODAY. With no advance warning and other plans already in the book, I'm going to be hard pressed to make the 2.5 hour trek (each way!) to the far side of the state to see our lovely! I've been planning to travel to Lansing on Sept. 12 to witness her return to DejaVu (she was there back in Feb.) and would love to squeeze in this Heart Beats trip but it's doubtful. I should stop bitching and count my lucky stars that I live in Michigan, at least Chelsea-wise. She rarely dances in clubs at all yet from Dec. of last year thru Sept. of 2013, she will have appeared in Michigan clubs five times (Saginaw DejaVu, Ypsilanti DejaVu, Lansing DejaVu, Springfield Heart Beats and Lansing DejaVu) not to mention a couple visits to Detroit for Private Dances. Chelsea loves Minnesota, maybe she sorta likes Michigan too. We sure love her!
(08-15-2013, 06:47 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked Chelsea's Dance Schedule and to my shock and surprise, there was an update saying she would be at Heart Beats in Battle creek (actually, Springfield), MI on Aug. 15-16-17. But, but, but...that's starting TODAY. With no advance warning and other plans already in the book, I'm going to be hard pressed to make the 2.5 hour trek (each way!) to the far side of the state to see our lovely! I've been planning to travel to Lansing on Sept. 12 to witness her return to DejaVu (she was there back in Feb.) and would love to squeeze in this Heart Beats trip but it's doubtful. I should stop bitching and count my lucky stars that I live in Michigan, at least Chelsea-wise. She rarely dances in clubs at all yet from Dec. of last year thru Sept. of 2013, she will have appeared in Michigan clubs five times (Saginaw DejaVu, Ypsilanti DejaVu, Lansing DejaVu, Springfield Heart Beats and Lansing DejaVu) not to mention a couple visits to Detroit for Private Dances. Chelsea loves Minnesota, maybe she sorta likes Michigan too. We sure love her!

Luxury problem. I live on an island north out of nowhere...I can just dream. ;-)
Has anyone seen her new video from her website? From what I hear she's pretty big, maybe her biggest yet?
(08-16-2013, 06:14 AM)Articdonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone seen her new video from her website? From what I hear she's pretty big, maybe her biggest yet?

I've Heard The SameThing! IM Looking Forward seeing To Seeing It Though !
I just wish she would come to New Orleans. I don't think she's ever been here. Strange...
I sent an email to the folks at Heart Beats asking to confirm CC's appearances there on Thurs.-Fri-Sat. No reply! Either Chelsea was a "no go" or they didn't need my business. Either way, I was saved five hours of driving.
Now...who's going to join me at DejaVu in Lansing, MI on Sept. 12?
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1055]
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1058]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1059]
[hr]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1056]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1057]
It's too far for me brother. But thanks for those photos. Its cool to see Chelsea being promoted.
"Now...who's going to join me at DejaVu in Lansing, MI on Sept. 12?"

could you guys fix the HD thing this time around? there still to this day has not come up any HD film material of er. just curious...is she even possible to make by HD=? thinking of taking this impossible mission myself someday
I love that a lot of those images are of her from years ago if only they knew she will be bigger than some of those pics especially the red/black corset pic from 99.

AD
Cool
yes very old... and you guys are persistent as how are things lately i won't believe any of these club ads until the models post them in their official schedules. Wasn't one of these clubs which announced beshine and in the end was just a lie?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1060]
Agent Dee is right on...the "Red Corset" set was originally posted back in Dec. of 1999...hard to believe that it's been almost 14 years that we've been drooling over those wonderful images.
As far as the Silk clubs are concerned, we have mixed revues: while Beshine's booking appears to have been a false alarm, there is little doubt that Chelsea will show since she has been there before plus the fact that I've never known the "Chelsea's Performance Schedule" on her ChelseaCharms.com site to be incorrect.
Great pic ^^