The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not cropped she is just too massive to get her and her mighty boobs in one shot Wink.

AD
Cool
(12-18-2013, 03:56 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Not cropped she is just too massive to get her and her mighty boobs in one shot Wink.

AD
Cool

WHOA! That'sNotAMorph! Holy Crap!
That is the greatest thing I have seen from her in a while
why is the pic cut where the boobs are...as usual ..hmm
Chelsea looks to be quite large, I estimate that her breasts are projecting 16 inches from her ribcage, that is on the top of her breast, not the bottom. Does that seem possible?
for her ANYTHING seems possible, your talking about a woman who continuously out grows morphs of older pics all the time so 16" of projection is possible for her at her max size, which is fucking awesome in my book. Plus I love that she is BIGGER around in the bust than she is tall, now that is awesome too!

AD
Cool
I know all about Chelseas continually growing breasts, and I like it a lot! I've also seen her three times in person. No questions on how I came to that conclusion? By the way, awesome forum here!
okay I officially hate you that you got to see her 3 times lol, I am sure that she was different sizes all three of those times, boy do I envy you or anybody who has seen this booby goddess in the flesh so to speak. I am glad you like the forum EZ, I am quite proud of our 'growing' community, I only wish more of the lurkers would stop lurking and be more verbal in the forum. There is NOTHING wrong with lurking I just like to think they just have not found the time or words to say when they stop lurking Wink.

AD
Cool
I also live about 200 miles from where she does, well within driving range, as I'm from Wisconsin. Thinking of asking her about a private dance when shes not touring. Still no questions on how I came to the 16 inch projection conclusion?
I think a LOT of it has to do with the close proximity to the cameras as 2 different buds of mine seen her at 2 recent times said she only had a 9.5" or so of projection so it is just most likely an illusion of super size in that shot nothing more, but still it DOES make her look more ginormous, which is a GOOD thing Wink.

AD
Cool
Well, there is a method I used to come up with that number. I saw her when she was in Wisconsin most recently, and using my method, I came up with about 13 inches of projection on a picture I have of her. But I'm measuring on the top of the breast, and from what I perceive as being the start of Chelsea's ribcage, to the furthest distance away from the ribcage that her breast extends. And my measurement may be taking into account the curvature of her breast, which may result in some inaccuracy. I have established a scale that I'm using to come up with these numbers, but I don't know how much stock I can put in them.
Here we go again! I've posted 127 images after the candycane suckfest that started on page 365. I did a double-take when I saw Chelsea's latest PhotoClubs offering...I was sure I had seen it recently (her Twitter background shot is from this session). Some close scrutiny assured me that, while this months shots are from the same session, they are different from the Photo Set that was posted back in Feb., 2013. By the way, has she ever looked more lovely?

[Image: 2013%20Pink%20Tee%204-203856166.jpg?m=1387445076]
Continuing the session first posted 2-1-2013!

[Image: 2013%20Newsletter%2014-5%208.jpg?m=1387445431]
From Chelsea's latest Newsletter!
in that second pic talk about EPIC SIDE BOOB!

AD
Cool
(12-19-2013, 05:47 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again! I've posted 127 images after the candycane suckfest that started on page 365. I did a double-take when I saw Chelsea's latest PhotoClubs offering...I was sure I had seen it recently (her Twitter background shot is from this session). Some close scrutiny assured me that, while this months shots are from the same session, they are different from the Photo Set that was posted back in Feb., 2013. By the way, has she ever looked more lovely?

[Image: 2013%20Pink%20Tee%204-203856166.jpg?m=1387445076]
Continuing the session first posted 2-1-2013!

[Image: 2013%20Newsletter%2014-5%208.jpg?m=1387445431]
From Chelsea's latest Newsletter!

Of the pictures you posted, the one with the Silk exotic in the background, I believe I was standing right there when that was taken.
oh and that epic side boob pic makes for a great avatar Wink

[Image: 2013%20Newsletter%2014-5%208%20avatar%20150.jpg]

AD
Cool
It's like the nipple is peaking out to say hello!
(12-19-2013, 09:24 AM)JustSomeone Wrote: [ -> ]It's like the nipple is peaking out to say hello!

Well Hello There Little Nipple...... Bwahahaha
more like 'peek a boob' Wink

AD
Cool
Goddamn! Thats some serious side boob allright!
SuperEZ: Exciting, isn't it?...seeing history, of sorts, taking place right before your eyes. I refer to your experience at Silk. I was in a similar situation last Feb. at the DejaVu in Lansing. I had a series of Polaroids taken of Chelsea. The spot she chose to pose at was about ten feet from the spiral staircase that led to her dressing room. At some other time during her three nights at the club she had a Photo Set shot that involved the spiral staircase. When I saw the set I experienced DejaVu for the DejaVu!

[Image: Lansing%20DejaVu%203.jpg?m=1372995672]
Polaroid taken near spiral staircase.

[Image: Lansing%20DejaVu%204.jpg?m=1372995673]
From Photo Set shot near Polaroid site.
Hi there. Mostly a lurker here, but compelled to chip in some thoughts after seeing the above side view of our darling CC.

She's truly reaching a size that was unimaginable before. I was a satisfied customer in 2004. I mean - who thought she could keep up her focus on growth like she has. It's absolutely amazing.

Her size is breathtaking. It brings back the feeling I had when seeing her on any one of the 3 private dances I've had since 2010. The one on one experience is 2nd to none. You don't really experience Chelsea until you've had some one on one time with her. My last dance was in September 2012 - and I was beside myself. The rush of endorphins I felt from start to finish was worth the price alone. She's unparalleled as an entertainer.

If she keeps it up I don't think the mind of her fans will be able to comprehend. It's amazing what she's doing. So beautiful and real at the same time. Fantasy and reality - side by side. Truly amazing.

Some one post another from the new set, please.
(12-19-2013, 08:32 PM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]SuperEZ: Exciting, isn't it?...seeing history, of sorts, taking place right before your eyes. I refer to your experience at Silk. I was in a similar situation last Feb. at the DejaVu in Lansing. I had a series of Polaroids taken of Chelsea. The spot she chose to pose at was about ten feet from the spiral staircase that led to her dressing room. At some other time during her three nights at the club she had a Photo Set shot that involved the spiral staircase. When I saw the set I experienced DejaVu for the DejaVu!

[Image: Lansing%20DejaVu%203.jpg?m=1372995672]
Polaroid taken near spiral staircase.

[Image: Lansing%20DejaVu%204.jpg?m=1372995673]
From Photo Set shot near Polaroid site.

titzling319, not to offend, but are you sure that the stairwell photo shoot is the same location as the strip club? I'm just not so sure about that, as the stairwell photo shoot rooms appearance doesn't look like the type of room you'd see at a strip club. One difference is lighting, I would think most strip clubs are kind of dimly lit. The other differences are carpeting, a base board around the perimeter of the room, and a drywall wall. Just doesn't seem to me that a strip club would have that kind of appearance. Also, who would have been the photographer? I assumed the stairwell photoset was shot at her house, I know Chelsea likes lighthouses, so it is in the realm of possibility that she has a lighthouse like stair installed in her home. Just my thoughts.
Absolutely...if you've ever been to that club, you can't miss it. The following is taken directly from Chelsea's Newsletter dated 14-1 (Jan./Feb., 2013):
"Next, I was off to Chicago for a quick stop before heading to the Deja Vu club in Lansing, MI. I had been here before so I knew what to expect including the dreadful fact that my dressing room is upstairs on its own, in a corner of the club. Its only accessible by a very narrow spiral staircase, in poor lighting."
My thought is that the Set was shot during off hours with all the lights turned on.
I understand that there is a slight possibility that the shoot took place at some other venue but the staircase looks exactly like the one I saw and I think that's it would be too big a coincidence that she would include two spiral staircase photos (above pic and Attachment) in the same Newsletter in which she mentioned a spiral staircase.
(12-20-2013, 03:36 AM)titzling319 Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely...if you've ever been to that club, you can't miss it. The following is taken directly from Chelsea's Newsletter dated 14-1 (Jan./Feb., 2013):
"Next, I was off to Chicago for a quick stop before heading to the Deja Vu club in Lansing, MI. I had been here before so I knew what to expect including the dreadful fact that my dressing room is upstairs on its own, in a corner of the club. Its only accessible by a very narrow spiral staircase, in poor lighting."
My thought is that the Set was shot during off hours with all the lights turned on.
I understand that there is a slight possibility that the shoot took place at some other venue but the staircase looks exactly like the one I saw and I think that's it would be too big a coincidence that she would include two spiral staircase photos (above pic and Attachment) in the same Newsletter in which she mentioned a spiral staircase.

I just realized that the staircase appears to start in the room that the photograph you posted was taken. You can clearly see the beginning of the railing, and then it continues upward. So either this room is below the room where you saw the staircase, or the picture was taken somewhere other than the club. And of the two pictures you posted, the one with Chelsea at the club, Chelsea's hair appears to have a reddish hue to it, and in the staircase photo her hair doesn't appear to have any reddish hue to it. Just another observation I've made.
(12-20-2013, 12:34 AM)boob_s Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. Mostly a lurker here, but compelled to chip in some thoughts after seeing the above side view of our darling CC.

She's truly reaching a size that was unimaginable before. I was a satisfied customer in 2004. I mean - who thought she could keep up her focus on growth like she has. It's absolutely amazing.

Her size is breathtaking. It brings back the feeling I had when seeing her on any one of the 3 private dances I've had since 2010. The one on one experience is 2nd to none. You don't really experience Chelsea until you've had some one on one time with her. My last dance was in September 2012 - and I was beside myself. The rush of endorphins I felt from start to finish was worth the price alone. She's unparalleled as an entertainer.

If she keeps it up I don't think the mind of her fans will be able to comprehend. It's amazing what she's doing. So beautiful and real at the same time. Fantasy and reality - side by side. Truly amazing.

Some one post another from the new set, please.

+1 on the experience of a private dance with CC. Having had one, and only one, I will remember it forever!