The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-16-2018, 05:53 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome morphs BC!

Thank you, Sensai, that is high praise coming from you!!
(04-16-2018, 07:49 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]OMG... she looks good in this!!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/986019660737822720

ABSOLUTELY LOVE how a simple walk appears to be a struggle/chore.
(04-12-2018, 03:58 PM)ussername Wrote: [ -> ]so.......tour europe here now. from 16 april and forward , Amsterdam, zurich , helsinki , London

is there any, any , Any , a n y information about these dates? i just cant find any information about these, what there is going on at these places. no information at all. no chanche to go when it is like this. does anyone here know anything at all?

is she gonna do helsinki a small Town up North without any evidence at all she even was there? how is this possible? what is the meaning of this? its like if acdc made comeback tour in europe and nobody saw , knew about it, but still it happened and it was incredible some said.

I agree. I REALLY would love to see her up close if she ever visits the UK. I've been on her Twitter and Facebook pages and there doesn't seem to be any real information about any future scheduling.
Chelsea walking is one of the sexiest things ever
[Image: lSR6INr.gif]

AD
Cool
New newsletter out, new sample .  New morphs to follow
And this is not a morph or a fish0-eye lens photo! Nothing in the image is warped or distorted that I can see

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5970]
Always like seeing the Queen with other big boobsters (and this makes me miss Echo!)
Omg, so cute... she was so young and 'little' back then!!
Back as promised with before and after morph #1
With Deck 2 morph
NVD!!  (new video day)

You know there will be screen grabs and morphs coming soon!!
Wink

[Image: NcavKPV.gif]

AD
Cool
(04-29-2018, 12:52 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Wink

[Image: NcavKPV.gif]

AD
Cool

OMFG, her new video is SIMPLY SCINTILLATING/STIMULATING. GOD I ADORE my Queen.
Like, take me with you some times, Chels, and I'll totally buy you something you want!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiK8a9SFcSt/
And take me so I can record stuff.....for prosterity.
Does for the record does anyone have any new information about the London visit? There's not much on her Twitter account about this and I'm curious to see where she goes and what she sees there.  Smile
(05-02-2018, 07:53 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]Does for the record does anyone have any new information about the London visit? There's not much on her Twitter account about this and I'm curious to see where she goes and what she sees there.  Smile

Yeah, like seriously... royalty always had porters to carry their things, and themselves around.  Since she's th Queen of Boobs, she should have two porters.  One for each boob, at least.  

If you'll take one MoK, I'll take the other!
Chelsea is in LA for the Dom.Com convention,she went to last year's and there were some pictures her on twitter and other places then.i am hoping that she might have some interesting photos from this year's too.
yeah the video my avatar is from is from I THINK last year's dom com when she went as "Miss Chelsea"

AD
Cool
New newsletter bonus pics is out !!  Here are two samples... 

warning, this NL update contains 'drained' photos... which can be hard for some fellas.
don't care she is still mega super huge!

AD
Cool
(05-02-2018, 09:58 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 07:53 AM)ManofKent Wrote: [ -> ]Does for the record does anyone have any new information about the London visit? There's not much on her Twitter account about this and I'm curious to see where she goes and what she sees there.  Smile

Yeah, like seriously... royalty always had porters to carry their things, and themselves around.  Since she's th Queen of Boobs, she should have two porters.  One for each boob, at least.  

If you'll take one MoK, I'll take the other!

Man that would be an epic photo!!!!!! What are the job qualifications, so have you ever lifted heavy things? Big Grin
A very strong back, MBM! I'm good to go. LOL
Another update! 
Why yes, Chelsea, they did grow big on that trip!!